X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theodosia

Theodosia hunt!
    Attached Files
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Let's find this treasure. Rumor has it is in the town of Cary, NC. My research led me somewhere else, but I've heard from multiple sources that it is in Cary, NC.

So what is in Cary, NC that would interest H Charles? He said something along the lines that he only goes to hide a cache somewhere that he is already interested in visiting.

Comment

Originally posted by Outkast Searcher View Post
      Let's find this treasure. Rumor has it is in the town of Cary, NC. My research led me somewhere else, but I've heard from multiple sources that it is in Cary, NC.

So what is in Cary, NC that would interest H Charles? He said something along the lines that he only goes to hide a cache somewhere that he is already interested in visiting.
      His daughter lives in Cary and works there I heard.
      “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

What I'm struggling with is that the places I think it could be do not allow metal detection...and I'm pretty sure it was said that this one would need it.

Comment

What clues in the PDF are supposed to help with where it is in Cary????

Comment

Originally posted by cowlazars View Post
            The map, it overlays with the wake county map and then you align the rivers and streams. When you do, it takes you to Cary. When I do it, it takes me a bit outside in Apex, but H confirmed Cary.

Now, where in cary, heck if I know!!

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post

The map, it overlays with the wake county map and then you align the rivers and streams. When you do, it takes you to Cary. When I do it, it takes me a bit outside in Apex, but H confirmed Cary.

Now, where in cary, heck if I know!!
              I didn't have to overlay any maps to find Cary as the location (even though that wasn't my first location). All I needed was the original map found online and then find the markings that H added himself.

Puts the location in Cary...but like I said, in a spot where you can't use a metal detector.

Comment

Originally posted by cowlazars View Post
                Haven't figured that part out yet...I've had some ideas but none seem to pan out.

There has got to be more to the PDF than just the map, the map only gets you to the general location of Cary...something in the story must narrow down the location.

Comment

Working...
                X