Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The scream

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The scream

    Hi All
    Does anybody remember when Forrest talked about the painting ,The Scream by Edvard Munch that painting fetched a little under 120 mill.The funny thing is this face
    will lead you to the special place where Forrest wanted to die.their are pictures. Clint Click image for larger version

Name:	3CB06BE8-D361-4206-9221-6F1907E5F63F.png
Views:	521
Size:	1.92 MB
ID:	247568 Click image for larger version

Name:	F538542A-11C3-4FD6-93C9-459042D91344.png
Views:	470
Size:	2.45 MB
ID:	247569

  • #2
    diabolical!

    Comment


    • #3
      Did anyone figure the scream yet. Clint

      Comment


      • #4
        The best I've got includes an experience with a nose climbing caterpillar. That'll produce a scream every time. Especially while waking from a dead sleep. Yep, same reflection in my mirror during that incident. lol.

        Comment


        • #5
          Suzy Hi
          I got my vary famous Forrest Fenn gold nugget from the Heritage Auction the other day. It is the one on page 133 from the TTOTC just below the 38,000.00 dollar frog’s nose.I new the frog would go very high so I stuck with something more in my price range. It’s one of the most important nuggets of all the ones in the chest because it shows the place where the bronze box was at. Put these pictures together with the first stanza of the poem it will lead to where the nook is below the frog’s nose. I could just tell you where it was but where the fun in that. Clint

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
            Suzy Hi
            I got my vary famous Forrest Fenn gold nugget from the Heritage Auction the other day. It is the one on page 133 from the TTOTC just below the 38,000.00 dollar frog’s nose.I new the frog would go very high so I stuck with something more in my price range. It’s one of the most important nuggets of all the ones in the chest because it shows the place where the bronze box was at. Put these pictures together with the first stanza of the poem it will lead to where the nook is below the frog’s nose. I could just tell you where it was but where the fun in that. Clint
            Clint—between the a and the t.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
              Suzy Hi
              I got my vary famous Forrest Fenn gold nugget from the Heritage Auction the other day. It is the one on page 133 from the TTOTC just below the 38,000.00 dollar frog’s nose.I new the frog would go very high so I stuck with something more in my price range. It’s one of the most important nuggets of all the ones in the chest because it shows the place where the bronze box was at. Put these pictures together with the first stanza of the poem it will lead to where the nook is below the frog’s nose. I could just tell you where it was but where the fun in that. Clint
              Congratulations on your purchase, black dog, I can see why you purchased that nugget! That sure is one massive chunk of gold! As far as revealing the location of where the chest was found, yep, no fun in a person doing that, lol. I imagine that’s the only thing that keeps us all going here on Thor. Funny thing is, I realize Forrest made his puzzle difficult, but could it be so easy that he placed the chest behind a large boulder and a cave where a bear could peek out over top, spy on you, and then give you the Thrill of the Chase? Talk about running and making your effort worth the cold, a person would never forget that experience! ​ Clearing out of there in a hurry, it would definitely result in a tarry scant moment worth remembering. Of course, you could be wight by saying that your purchase portrayed the most important piece of all, and where the first stanza revealed the location of the bronze chest. Still, I couldn’t imagine Forrest sitting it out in the open for everyone to see. Then again, maybe I've got rocks in my head, and that's where I’m falling short. From now on, I’ll try harder to crank those gears and use my imagination.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by blackjack21 View Post

                Clint—between the a and the t.
                Blackjack, thanks for agitating us and keeping our toes crossed at the same time.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Suzy View Post

                  Blackjack, thanks for agitating us and keeping our toes crossed at the same time.
                  Don’t ground me lol.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by blackjack21 View Post

                    Don’t ground me lol.
                    Why? Because then you serve up a sideways Gumbo? We're all starving! Tell us, what's the secret ingredient?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Suzy View Post

                      Why? Because then you serve up a sideways Gumbo? We're all starving! Tell us, what's the secret ingredient?
                      Ha. I get all my recipes off the tube!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Blackjack21 Hi
                        I guess I don’t understand between the a and t. Clint

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X