Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone near Montreal, San Francisco, Charleston, or New Orleans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone near Montreal, San Francisco, Charleston, or New Orleans?

I have what I believe are great theories for these areas. I'm afraid you would have to get permits to dig, though.

Where are you? I am Texas so Nawlens would be in play1

Comment

I'm in Oklahoma and not much farther than you but I don't see me getting there soon. I will get some stuff together and pm you this evening. You can decide if it's worth a chance.

Thanks for the interest

Comment

This is definitely an issue with this hunt. I don't think you needed all the red tape in the early eighties to have an adventure. I am curious to know how the finders got permission to dig up the ones already found. Most of these will be a just go and get it situation. I offered to purchase a permit and that didn't even work.

Comment

Originally posted by Dezxman17 View Post
          This is definitely an issue with this hunt. I don't think you needed all the red tape in the early eighties to have an adventure. I am curious to know how the finders got permission to dig up the ones already found. Most of these will be a just go and get it situation. I offered to purchase a permit and that didn't even work.
          Yeah, the park officials ignore you for the most part. San Francisco's park officials did agree to try my theory and were in the field when the covid cruise ship showed up.

Comment

Working...
          X