X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dezxman17
    replied
    Originally posted by Coinaster View Post
    Ah Yes, I was looking too deep.... Thanks... You won't believe what I am fixing to PM you.... And as such, now I am really positive about my solve.... I had 3 locations that were possibilities, but I just narrowed them to one! I hope you will keep it confidential....
    I will keep any info anyone wants to send confidential. I want somebody to find it.

Leave a comment:

• Coinaster
    replied
    Ah Yes, I was looking too deep.... Thanks... You won't believe what I am fixing to PM you.... And as such, now I am really positive about my solve.... I had 3 locations that were possibilities, but I just narrowed them to one! I hope you will keep it confidential....
    Last edited by Coinaster; 08-12-2020, 11:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dezxman17
    replied
    I will work on those screen shots. I have been busy this week. At M 2.5 just above the purple inside the sleeve. At the bottom of that square is the top of a shell. In that same bottom left corner is an N with an arrow pointing up. above that shell is a side view of open mouth shell. Also the top part of the shell is the bridge. So the N is pointing to the bridge and the W at the top of the square is telling me to go west. This art is like a picture you would see differently if you hold it at a different angle and what distance you look at it. A collage. I played around with zooming in and out at many different positions to get the best view. I think this was done on purpose and it does cause some confusion. Get yourself a really good magnifying glass, and 3d glasses also help to separate the colors. The shell at M6.5 to seven is shaped like a hand held fan. The kind you can spread out, kinda like an oriental paper fan that opens up. Try not to zoom in too much because the pixels blur the art. The top of that shell is also the arched bridge. Comes in two's. You have to look at it really good.

Leave a comment:

• Coinaster
    replied
    Originally posted by Dezxman17 View Post
    Let's continue. If some of you don't know I am referencing the art at the secret. pbworks.com. First I was wrong about E 1.5, It is the same bridge, just looking at it from opposite angles. C 1.75 a reddish brown square is very important. It is a collage of art and looks to have a red key at the top. This square is outlined with a circle that is the water. The center is the island. This is looking down from sky and towards the south. Bottom center is the arched bridge crossing the water. There is a 55 in the middle of the square. There are red track lines from the south of the bridge to the tree and tracks to the right. This is why I think it has to be measured from two points. On the right side of that square is a tree. There is a 22 at the bottom. Even if it is not 22 feet from bridge to tree, I would still go with that. But there are tracks that go from left to right giving you a different visual of 22 to the tree. The top of the clock is shaped like the bridge. Even looks like it has faint stones in it. B-9, Where the clock comes down and changes angle. The small red square has a red arch with red tracks leading down and towards you. There is a 55 next to these tracks. A-10 is a map looking down from sky. The Mask. There is a 3 on both sides of the pole below the chin and above the top finger. To me this is the large oak in the middle. The top finger seems to be pointing in the direction that would meet up with bridge measurement. Below the chin to the left on the clock is 22 with red tracks going left. To me this is measurement back to bridge, and standing on treasure looking east. In the dark part of the middle of the hand is a 55 and a 33 and an X. There is also an arched stone bridge below the bottom finger on pole. I can keep going.
    Go
    Don't let me stop you..... DO you have GPS Coordinates? Also can you provide screen shots of these shells.... I'm not seeing them but I am also confused at 1.75, 2.5 etc.... Also I have a question on the Houston solve thread.... Just a theory!...

The Shells are a very interesting and extremely important Item.... Please help me see them.... I will PM you why after!
    Last edited by Coinaster; 08-11-2020, 04:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dezxman17
    replied
    Let's continue. If some of you don't know I am referencing the art at the secret. pbworks.com. First I was wrong about E 1.5, It is the same bridge, just looking at it from opposite angles. C 1.75 a reddish brown square is very important. It is a collage of art and looks to have a red key at the top. This square is outlined with a circle that is the water. The center is the island. This is looking down from sky and towards the south. Bottom center is the arched bridge crossing the water. There is a 55 in the middle of the square. There are red track lines from the south of the bridge to the tree and tracks to the right. This is why I think it has to be measured from two points. On the right side of that square is a tree. There is a 22 at the bottom. Even if it is not 22 feet from bridge to tree, I would still go with that. But there are tracks that go from left to right giving you a different visual of 22 to the tree. The top of the clock is shaped like the bridge. Even looks like it has faint stones in it. B-9, Where the clock comes down and changes angle. The small red square has a red arch with red tracks leading down and towards you. There is a 55 next to these tracks. A-10 is a map looking down from sky. The Mask. There is a 3 on both sides of the pole below the chin and above the top finger. To me this is the large oak in the middle. The top finger seems to be pointing in the direction that would meet up with bridge measurement. Below the chin to the left on the clock is 22 with red tracks going left. To me this is measurement back to bridge, and standing on treasure looking east. In the dark part of the middle of the hand is a 55 and a 33 and an X. There is also an arched stone bridge below the bottom finger on pole. I can keep going.

Leave a comment:

• Dezxman17
    replied
    Gnomes and Fays would love this location. I will continue to look at this and post more reasons and clues. This should be the general area to look. At E 1.5 a purple square, there seems to be two arches with red markings next to the one on the right. To me this is telling me it is not Langles Bridge and it is the one like it on Shell Island. The Peristyle to the east of Shell Island is also similar to an oval horse track shape. I will work on trying to confirm the measurements from the bridge. Many clues seem to have more than one meaning. To me there is no other place. I will continue to look at it and post my thoughts. Good Luck!

Leave a comment:

• Dezxman17
    replied
    At the park there is art on top of poles, the mask is on top of a pole. It is one of the oldest parks in New Orleans and has a rich history. Namesakes could be the dueling Oak where scores were settled. In the middle of the clock to the right of the arm looks like the oak on shell Island, looking east standing on the treasure I presume. You can look at street view on google earth. This tree is very important to the solve. I have looked at every angle and west part of the Island looks best. The top part of the clock wood on the left has a step or foot that is similar to the bridge. The left corner of the left eye has an arch with with markings going up above it. The measurements I keep seeing are 22, 33, and 55. I am stuck on 22 from the bridge to tree, but I have seen faint 44's and 32's. Over that same eyelid is an arch and a dot with a red triangle from both points. The flying boy on the clock is touching an arch with his hand and foot. The hand is up higher than the foot. I am thinking this is from north to south. On the clock face it looks to be midnight. This tells me that crossing the bridge go straight to tree, and the seconds are at three o'clock. So looking south over the bridge you would measure out at your visual three o'clock.

Leave a comment:

• Dezxman17
    replied
    On the wrist below the thumb at the bottom of the hand is an arch with an X above it, and it seems to be looking west. As you go up the hand there are some red tracks that seem to be coming from two points. The jagged fingernails are similar to the jagged stone planter boxes on the bridge. This bridge is similar to Langles Bridge and I thought that was the general location. When I started seeing the shells in the art it led me to shell Island. Namesakes should be the Owen Butler fountain that happens to be a water Nymph. Middle of 21 I am thinking more than one thing. 7+7+7 equals 21 with a seven in the middle, also there might have been 21 trees on the Island at the time. Seven steps over the stone bridge. Three up and three down. I used to think it was to the left of the bridge, but there were too many numbers in the art and I think he wanted to get it away from the water.

Leave a comment:

• Dezxman17
    replied
    Now let me explain a little to show how I came up with this. First looking at the art you have a oval shape with a horse head in the middle in the lower right corner. If the art was to fall to the left on its side it would look like the fair grounds race track and bayou metairie to the west of it. Looking at M 6.5 in the clock there is a shell. At M7 there is a open mouth shell with the south end of the arched bridge landing in the mouth of the shell. On the wrist there is a drawing of the bridge looking south with the big tree in the middle in front of it. At M 2.5 a light blue square there is a side view of open mouth shell with arch bridge landing in shell. In this same square there is an N at the bottom and a W at the top. On the arm below the cuff looks like a shell. All over the artwork you have arches. Above preservation you can see the outline of stones in blue below the gold arch. Next to the 29 in the right corner of the clock the bird has faint lines that make a shell. If it is an angel it still has an awkward design. This is a shell. Even the flower or bell on the other side is awkward.

Leave a comment:

• Dezxman17
    replied
    Hope this will get someone in the general vicinity of the dig location. Please post your adventure and let me know how it went. I am going to give the location that I have come up with to find the New Orleans casque. So first I will go ahead and get straight to it, then I will list a few clues that led me to this conclusion. I have not been boots on the ground so hopefully there will be no surprises. I think it is located at beautiful City Park. This park is also shaped like the clock. Rectangular and symmetrical. The location is the southern end of the park on the north side of Bayou Metairie. The historic oak grove is on the south side of the bayou. You can only access the dig site from the north side, or by boat. My findings take me to Shell Island on the northwest side of the bayou. The stone arched bridge is the access point to the Island. You will need to take a measurement from the stone bridge and the large live oak that is basically in the middle of the island. It should be around 22 feet from the bridge to the oak. Your measurement will be somewhat like a triangle. Measure out 55 feet from the southwest corner of the bridge, and measure 33 feet from the oak tree. bring these measurements together and that should get you close. So when you are walking south over the bridge. Look to your right, which is west, and measure off that corner 55 feet. Measure off the tree 33 feet. I recommend a metal detector and a measuring wheel. If you can use GPR, that would be best. If you find it please mention DezXman led you to this location.

Leave a comment:

• Coinaster
    replied
    Ok one clue and no more till Monday. No, not Armstrong. When I show you I think you will agree.
    Thanks.... I can't wait!

Leave a comment:

• Dezxman17
    replied
    Ok one clue and no more till Monday. No, not Armstrong. When I show you I think you will agree.

Leave a comment:

• Dezxman17
    replied
    I have decided to give my solve away for New Orleans. I really think my solve will be convincing, and I hope someone has some luck. I can't travel at the moment, and I am very fortunate to still have my job. I imagine there are many people that could use some excitement. On Monday morning I will post my solve and provide some info to show how I reached my conclusion. This is not going to be a poem or a riddle, it is going to be straight forward with measurements and what I think is the exact location. I honestly would enjoy the success of another treasure hunter. All I ask is that you give some credit for the find to Dez the X man. I am hoping this will convince someone to let me unearth the Houston casque. Please, please, mention that I provided the solve. This is the only reason I am doing this. Also If the finder is so gracious, I would love to have one or the other, the gem or the casque. You don't have too, but I would really appreciate it. So you have until Monday to plan your trip or get ready. I think only a handful of hunters will bite. The best chance you have is to be in New Orleans Monday morning. I will post somewhere around 9am. Yes, I might have it wrong, but I am sending you to a wonderful place you will enjoy. I have no authority to give any permission. Please have respect for nature and put everything back the way it was. The first person there gets first dibs on breaking ground. Please have some respect my favorite word. This will be fun! Believe it or not............

Leave a comment:

• Dezxman17
    replied
    You have a valid point there. But look at the little white spot above the V, that is the sunset. There should be a shadow there. Also there doesn't seem to be a black box indicating where 12 is centered. This clue isn't for the entire portrait, just for many of the important clues. I think he shifted it to the left so we would notice the seven in the box next to the right arrow. I think the moon has more than one meaning. As stated in the book about clues coming in twos.

Leave a comment:

• Coinaster
    replied
    A little hint. One thing I noticed that helped me with this one. West is north. So looking at the art, the top of the page is west, and you know where to go from there.
    I'm sorry Dez.... that is not totally correct..... Close but incorrect.... If you will notice the word Preservation at the top of the clock.... The word is not centered above on the clock.... The V is in the middle therefore there are six letters to the right of "V" and only 5 to the left of it. Most feel that the word Preservation that is in the painting must correlate directly with the historic Preservation Hall in the French Quarters.....It might, but, this word is misaligned because the "N" is actually your North compass heading from the central point on the clock.... Smack dab through the middle of the "N"

Once you have recognized this..... There is absolutely no way you could mistake this for anything other Armstrong Park..... The moon in the picture is not the Superdome so throw away any solve that thinks it is.... Imeverybodynow
    Last edited by Coinaster; 08-06-2020, 12:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X