The Big Easy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Big Easy

One of my favorite places to go. I can't wait to spend some time there and enjoy some treasure hunting. I have not been able to do a site survey on this one yet. I know the area, but I am not sure what the vegetation looks like at this time. If I am not mistaken, this one seems to be the easiest of the secret hunts. A plan is in the works to unearth the NOLA casque! Yes I know some of you are saying this guy must be crazy. I would never join any forum or chat just for the fun of it. I announced that I plan to go city to city and find the rest. This week is the week that I go get Houston out of the ground. It is hard to convince park people I will tell you that. As for NOLA? Come on, there is no other place to bury something cool than this location.

This one was found but it was destroyed. But wherever you’re digging, I’m just sayin, when Katrina came through a lot of corpses were moved around lol a guy that gave me a tour of Armstrong park told me about that. Kinda creepy honestly

Comment

Yes Katrina did a lot of damage. Fortunately this location only had some flooding and did not change much. Being below sea level did make it a nasty soup bowl of mess. In my opinion I don't even know why they attempted to dig at the location where he probed with the camera. It is good to have some trial and error though. Filling in rabbit holes is part of being a treasure hunter. I recommend not going in too deep and coming back with fresh eyes. The clues for NOLA are also similar to Houston. I found that interesting and it was helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by Dezxman17 View Post
        Yes Katrina did a lot of damage. Fortunately this location only had some flooding and did not change much. Being below sea level did make it a nasty soup bowl of mess. In my opinion I don't even know why they attempted to dig at the location where he probed with the camera. It is good to have some trial and error though. Filling in rabbit holes is part of being a treasure hunter. I recommend not going in too deep and coming back with fresh eyes. The clues for NOLA are also similar to Houston. I found that interesting and it was helpful.
        Absolutely.... He was in the wrong location.....

Comment

A little hint. One thing I noticed that helped me with this one. West is north. So looking at the art, the top of the page is west, and you know where to go from there.

Comment

I should have been a little clearer with that hint. This applies to many of the important clues in the art, and not the entire portrait. He divides the art up into sections for different perspective.

Comment

Working...
            X