No announcement yet.

The Ruby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not a math wiz, but I will try to see if you are right. Thinking this would create one hell of a math problem with the distance involved from the amphitheater to the location. I did use measurements of what I understood to be clues. All of the other finders got to dig multiple holes. At this point I don't have that capability without stirring up trouble. It is very hard to know it is sitting there waiting. As for now I'm just another guy who claims he knows where it is. If I keep bothering the city park authority they will probably ban me from the park. It is a shame that it is this hard to dig a hole that can be filled back in.

Comment

Originally posted by Dezxman17 View Post
      I am not a math wiz, but I will try to see if you are right. Thinking this would create one hell of a math problem with the distance involved from the amphitheater to the location. I did use measurements of what I understood to be clues. All of the other finders got to dig multiple holes. At this point I don't have that capability without stirring up trouble. It is very hard to know it is sitting there waiting. As for now I'm just another guy who claims he knows where it is. If I keep bothering the city park authority they will probably ban me from the park. It is a shame that it is this hard to dig a hole that can be filled back in.
      It is simple math..... The 982 is gone but I figured out where it was located using old areal photos and transferring this info to google earth.... You see the amphitheater is one of few constants in the park.... So much has changed.... But it has 3 points to the roof and can be used to triangulate accurate measures... And once I accomplished that, then I could figure locations of other important clues, such as the location of the fountain in the lake.... Most of the lake has been reshaped over time except for northern points such as the mini train tracks over it.....
      Last edited by Coinaster; 04-06-2021, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X