No announcement yet.

The Ruby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The dig date is close at hand. In a week or so I will find out if I am right. After trying to contact many I thought would have interest, the belief that I have found it is basically a "yeah right". I could not help myself because of the excitement and the light bulb over my head. Gonna do this one as the lone wolf and I will document it the best I can. Time to mount up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dezxman17 View Post
      The dig date is close at hand. In a week or so I will find out if I am right. After trying to contact many I thought would have interest, the belief that I have found it is basically a "yeah right". I could not help myself because of the excitement and the light bulb over my head. Gonna do this one as the lone wolf and I will document it the best I can. Time to mount up.
      Congrats,
      Go Get Er..... End this one and then we can tag team Nawlense...
      Last edited by Coinaster; 07-01-2020, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Begin it where 982 Halts
        And take it to the friendship south.
        Not far, but straight from the lions' mouth.
        with hints of The Secret, you shall move forth
        put in below, the fortress to the north

If you have been wise
        And found the water that veers
        step across the small scale
        that no lion fears

You will be like Mike, in the middle of four alike
        your quest will cease, three winged and slight.
        Falling gently with marvel gaze
        Looking back I have been brave.

So why must I go, to our tower of delight,
        I must tarry scant in warm July night.
        In the wood on top of treasure bold
        the spout is veering and this never gets old

As the whistle sounds
        and you all will hear
        I have taken the casque
        and you all will cheer!

Comment

Begin it where 982 Halts
          And take it to the friendship south.
          Not far, but straight from the lions' mouth.
          with hints of The Secret, you shall move forth
          put in below, the fortress to the north

If you have been wise
          And found the water that veers
          step across the small scale
          that no lion fears

You will be like Mike, in the middle of four alike
          your quest will cease, three winged and slight.
          Falling gently with marvel gaze
          Looking back I have been brave.

So why must I go, to our tower of delight,
          I must tarry scant in warm July night.
          In the wood on top of treasure bold
          the spout is veering and this never gets old

As the whistle sounds
          and you all will hear
          I have taken the casque
          and you all will cheer!
          Hope you have the proper perspective from the slit in the center of 4 alike!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Perspective.JPG
Views:	80
Size:	124.3 KB
ID:	172855

Comment

Looks like a photo of the old location for the Sam Houston statue. I know it was moved. Been a while since I looked at old google earth. My interpretation is four that are similar, not four exactly alike. Also I think that would put it directly where the statue is located. Meaning that whatever the four are, they look somewhat like each other. Remember he had to hide this without anyone knowing what he was doing. He needed to be in a spot where he would not be noticed. I may have misunderstood your point, but I don't think he would put it next to a statue. There are no clues in the art that point to a statue.

Comment

Looks like a photo of the old location for the Sam Houston statue. I know it was moved. Been a while since I looked at old google earth. My interpretation is four that are similar, not four exactly alike. Also I think that would put it directly where the statue is located. Meaning that whatever the four are, they look somewhat like each other. Remember he had to hide this without anyone knowing what he was doing. He needed to be in a spot where he would not be noticed. I may have misunderstood your point, but I don't think he would put it next to a statue. There are no clues in the art that point to a statue.
              Sam Houston Statue has not changed locations since it was placed.... In 2002 they did away with the 1/3 circular parking around it and instead installed a lot to the southwest. This was followed by redoing the reflection pool to the south and in 2004 they added and changed the landscaping features surrounding the statue.... It hasn't moved! What I wanted you to see is that Sam Houston was pointing a certain direction which I believe is the proper perspective.

Comment

Not sure on that one. He is pointing towards San Jacinto battlefield that is located slightly northeast of his location. Old Spanish trail is close to this location and is the presumed route taken. Goes way back to when the conquistadors used it to go back and forth. Maybe you figured out something I didn't. It is not of any significance to me. Good thing Santa Anna left most of his troops at the Brazos or it would not be there. Santa Anna also left two pay chest with 16,000 gold coins buried somewhere southwest of Houston. I have been looking into that one as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Coinaster View Post

Sam Houston Statue has not changed locations since it was placed.... In 2002 they did away with the 1/3 circular parking around it and instead installed a lot to the southwest. This was followed by redoing the reflection pool to the south and in 2004 they added and changed the landscaping features surrounding the statue.... It hasn't moved! What I wanted you to see is that Sam Houston was pointing a certain direction which I believe is the proper perspective.
                  im telling u guys, youre both wrong. You’re close just not right. And I’m 100 % sure about that

Comment

Originally posted by Imeverybodynow View Post

I'm telling you guys, you're both wrong. You’re close just not right. And I’m 100 % sure about that
                    If you are 100% sure..... Is the Rhino representative of the Zoo? Answering this correctly absolutely does not give anything away!
                    If your answer is Yes... So be it...
                    If your answer is no... Does it represent a location?
                    Last edited by Coinaster; 07-07-2020, 08:24 AM.

Comment

The rhino is relative to more than one thing. One horn means it is an Indian rhino that is most commonly found in northern India and Nepal. This probably represents the Indian and Asian culture in the Houston area. Some say it looks like Galveston Bay. It also points you to the zoo. It is also one of two columns that look alike. Not exactly, but alike.

Comment

The rhino is relative to more than one thing. One horn means it is an Indian rhino that is most commonly found in northern India and Nepal. This probably represents the Indian and Asian culture in the Houston area. Some say it looks like Galveston Bay. It also points you to the zoo. It is also one of two columns that look alike. Not exactly, but alike.
                        In the middle of four alike is referring to the obilisk on the other side of the reflection pool. It sits in the middle of 4 fountains and they’re all the same. And an obilisk is a phalace, our tower of delight lol

Comment

Originally posted by Coinaster View Post

If you are 100% sure..... Is the Rhino representative of the Zoo? Answering this correctly absolutely does not give anything away!
                          If your answer is Yes... So be it...
                          If your answer is no... Does it represent a location?
                          The zoo

Comment

Originally posted by Imeverybodynow View Post
                            The zoo
                            Nope!

It is a Rhino Totem and is only symbolic to the solve.... Most equate it to the zoo but it is presented in the Image to let you know.....as a Totem Symbol.... that things you see... are not what they seem! You are correct that an Obelisk is the tower of delight! But which tower?
                            Last edited by Coinaster; 07-07-2020, 01:08 PM.

Comment

The last one on the right. Zoom in to the top of it.

Comment

I think "What we take to be our strongest tower of delight" is the most confusing verse... If I had that clue alone I would say the San Jacinto Monument.... At 570 Ft in height it is taller by design than the Washington Monument... After all "Everything is Bigger in Texas!" Since it is topped by a star..... I wonder should we be searching there and not Hermann Park?

I do not really think that this is the case.... It has to be Hermann Park....
                                Fortress North, Cold as Glass is the Alamo.... Friendship South is The San Jacinto Monument and the 982 is the steam engine in Hermann Park....

Unlike Fenn.... a few words go a long way!
                                Last edited by Coinaster; 07-08-2020, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X