Frogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frogs

Has anyone else found a frog face on OUAW? Curious how significant frogs are to everyone else and why? Perhaps the frog in the pot (tub) is representative of Fenns view of our country today?? We are slowly dying and not realizing it yet? Just a morbid Friday thought.

I've often wondered whether Fenn sees himself as having a spirit animal that symbolizes him. Frogs would be a good one. Some images found in the Chase, I feel have a symbolic AND tangible relativity. Frogs may be one. Wood, I'm certain, is one.

Comment

Originally posted by Presby View Post
      I've often wondered whether Fenn sees himself as having a spirit animal that symbolizes him. Frogs would be a good one. Some images found in the Chase, I feel have a symbolic AND tangible relativity. Frogs may be one. Wood, I'm certain, is one.
      Elephant would be another. I agree with you.

Comment

Yes, wood is something special. I almost think there is a stool at the final location. Or a chair like the one his dad lectured him on. The Bessie image with her tail wrapped around the chair is important...but I do not know why yet. Is the frog on a log? A stool? Or in a bathtub? "In the wood"....you have to go "in." A bunker perhaps? Just thoughts.

Comment

Interesting point you bring up. The stool. Is both drawings involving a stool in TTOTC, Forrest is sitting on a wood stool, he's also about to learn a lesson in both drawings. Is there a connection?

Comment

Wood stool? Wood School?

Comment

Yes. And, the memory he had about mom lifting him into a wood stool in the "wash room." Why would he put quotations around wash room. We have a stool, a wash room, and frogs.

Comment

Working...
              X