What we got

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What we got

Here is a lack of communication. Nobody can understand what Forrest Fenn is saying and if the lead searcher knows what's going on there not talking. There Appears to be a general lack of accountability and deniability. It seems that we are just gonna keep running till something breaks around here.

Just an idea... why don‘t you open up a thread like „Random thoughts“ by Roll Tide (which is very entertaining by the way!) instead of posting every single sentence or paragraph in a new thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post
      Just an idea... why don‘t you open up a thread like „Random thoughts“ by Roll Tide (which is very entertaining by the way!) instead of posting every single sentence or paragraph in a new thread?
      cracking idea.
      In the UK homeless people can sell a magazine called 'The Big Issue'

Sharing is caring. Thanks for all the fish. It's been RAD.

Comment

Because he has diarrhea of the mouth.
        All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
        --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

Originally posted by Envictus View Post
          Here is a lack of communication. Nobody can understand what Forrest Fenn is saying and if the lead searcher knows what's going on there not talking. There Appears to be a general lack of accountability and deniability. It seems that we are just gonna keep running till something breaks around here.
          So what you are looking for is a lead searcher to hold everyone's hand ?
          Or you just think you should be scorekeeper ?
          Anyone that has been around since beginning days of CC knows many ideas were stolen by a few that went coo coo bananas looking at hundreds of places in the Rocky's. You gonna have to do your own work.

Comment

Originally posted by Anna Graham View Post

Now that's the orifice calling a mouth bad names.

Comment

Originally posted by Anna Graham View Post

Is that back talk?
              "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://www.hintofriches.com/core/sm...ilies/cool.pnghttps://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

Lol, I've said I'm the lead searcher numerous times and also when I was going to go get it, but you don't believe me nor would you believe whoever it is you think is the lead searcher so I doubt there is anything the "lead searcher" can do that would convince anyone other than getting the treasure.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymoussearcher View Post

Lol, I've said I'm the lead searcher numerous times and also when I was going to go get it, but you don't believe me nor would you believe whoever it is you think is the lead searcher so I doubt there is anything the "lead searcher" can do that would convince anyone other than getting the treasure.
                  That poster is notorious for trolling for information.

Comment

You can tell me where it's at?

Comment

Just an. Idea you don't worry about me and I won't think twice about you.

Comment

You can tell me where it's at?
                        Give it 6 weeks or so I hope. No snow, no mud, just an enjoying stroll

Could come back with nothing like all the other sure people out there, but I enjoy my state of euphoria and hope you all enjoy yours!

Comment

Gee, that's awful nice of you. I appreciate your coming forward as the lead searcher but I find your lack of confidence unconvincing..

Comment

Gee, that's awful nice of you. I appreciate your coming forward as the lead searcher but I find your lack of confidence unconvincing..
                            Sorry you feel that way!

Comment

Sorry you feel that way!
                              Wasn't she just asking for your solve just 2 posts ago ?
                              Now talking rude ?

Comment

Working...
                              X