my final failure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my final failure

after exploring every avenue i could come up with from the poem i tried something new. kiss= keep it simple stupid. "and" is my key word, which means in addition to. and begin it where we're told.

begin it where warm waters halt=6 and(+) take it in the canyon down=6 6+6=12, kiss, 1+2=3-------3
    (just) heavy loads=2 and(+) water high=2 2+2=4, kiss---------------------------------------------------- 4
    if you've been wise=4 and(+) found the blaze=3, 4+3=7, kiss-------------------------------------------- 7

(just) take the chest=3 and(+) go in peace=3, 3+3=6, kiss------------------------------------------------- 6
    so why is it that i must go=8 and(+) leave my trove for all to seek=7, 8+7=15, kiss, 1+5=6---------- 6
    i've done it tired=4 and(+) now i'm weak=3, 4+3=7------------------------------------------------------- 7

so hear me all=4 and(+) listen good=2, 4+2=6------------------------------------------------------------- 6
    if you are brave=4 and(+) in the wood=3, 4+3=7------------------------------------------------------------ 7
    as i have gone alone in there=7 and(+) with my treasures bold=4, 7+4=11, kiss, 1=1=2--------------- 2
    i can keep my secret where=6 and(+) hint of riches new=4 and(+) old=1, 6+4+1=11, kiss, 1+1=2--- 2

sooner or later you have to look reality in the eyes. adios everybody.

Rapala67: okay, I see a bit of numerology using word counts, and a wraparound parsing of the poem (2-3-4-5-6-1) finally resulting in ten digits (whose order evidently matters since you chose to start with "Begin it..."). But what next? Do you see a solution there, or a dead end? Based on your last two sentences, I hope you aren't throwing in the towel...?

Comment

Yeah, I hope you aren't giving up.
      I don't do the numbers things, so I don't understand that. But you've posted some very interesting things in my time in the search.
      AKA: Buckeye Bob

Comment

Originally posted by rapala67 View Post
        after exploring every avenue i could come up with from the poem i tried something new. kiss= keep it simple stupid. "and" is my key word, which means in addition to. and begin it where we're told.

begin it where warm waters halt=6 and(+) take it in the canyon down=6 6+6=12, kiss, 1+2=3-------3
        (just) heavy loads=2 and(+) water high=2 2+2=4, kiss---------------------------------------------------- 4
        if you've been wise=4 and(+) found the blaze=3, 4+3=7, kiss-------------------------------------------- 7

(just) take the chest=3 and(+) go in peace=3, 3+3=6, kiss------------------------------------------------- 6
        so why is it that i must go=8 and(+) leave my trove for all to seek=7, 8+7=15, kiss, 1+5=6---------- 6
        i've done it tired=4 and(+) now i'm weak=3, 4+3=7------------------------------------------------------- 7

so hear me all=4 and(+) listen good=2, 4+2=6------------------------------------------------------------- 6
        if you are brave=4 and(+) in the wood=3, 4+3=7------------------------------------------------------------ 7
        as i have gone alone in there=7 and(+) with my treasures bold=4, 7+4=11, kiss, 1=1=2--------------- 2
        i can keep my secret where=6 and(+) hint of riches new=4 and(+) old=1, 6+4+1=11, kiss, 1+1=2--- 2

sooner or later you have to look reality in the eyes. adios everybody.
        Numerology can be fun. May I finish your tally ?
        3+4+7+6+6+7+6+7+2+2=50=5

Comment

May=5
          "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://www.hintofriches.com/core/sm...ilies/cool.pnghttps://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

I wish i understood. Seems neat...

Comment

Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
              I wish i understood. Seems neat...
              The numerology used here was reducing numbers thru addition. Numerology was a practice used by the Pythagoreans which was a cult headed by Pythagoras.

Here is a numerological method of historical importance.

New International Version
              Revelation 13:18
              This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.

Because there are three numbers involved , multiplication is used to "cube" the number to reduce.

6x6x6 = 216 = 2x1x6 = 12 = 1x2 = 2 the number of man hence male+female with it's symbol being the Hebrew letter Tau which is this mark + , the mark of the beast (congregation).

Now you know more than 7.7 billion people of the world.

Comment

If I recall right only 2 men in the kjv had 666..
                "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://www.hintofriches.com/core/sm...ilies/cool.pnghttps://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

You lost me after the first kiss

Comment

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

The numerology used here was reducing numbers thru addition. Numerology was a practice used by the Pythagoreans which was a cult headed by Pythagoras.

Here is a numerological method of historical importance.

New International Version
                    Revelation 13:18
                    This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.

Because there are three numbers involved , multiplication is used to "cube" the number to reduce.

6x6x6 = 216 = 2x1x6 = 12 = 1x2 = 2 the number of man hence male+female with it's symbol being the Hebrew letter Tau which is this mark + , the mark of the beast (congregation).

Now you know more than 7.7 billion people of the world.
                    You may be onto something.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith14u View Post
                      If I recall right only 2 men in the kjv had 666..
                      There is the man of sin whose duality is son of perdition in 2 Thessalonians 2:3
                      2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin*** (*** G266/G264 trespass) be revealed, the son of perdition;

Identified as the "man of trespass".

They exist today as trespassers in Palestine.

Comment

Originally posted by OneMoreBOTG View Post

You may be onto something.
                        Thank you ! I been studying these things for a decade now. There is much much more !

Comment

50=Roman L=Roman Ell= anagram of Romnella. Class dismissed.

Comment

So the 50 is reduced to 5 which is the number of male and female and the product thereof. It's the number of love and posterity.

Comment

Working...
                            X