Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lead Searcher is Struggling?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by Envictus View Post

    Do I have to spell every little thing out? Out of respect to Forrest Fenn and his Thrill of The Chase the lead searcher us waiting for him to quit being ambivalent and make up his mind if he wants the TC to be found. If the answer is no then the lead searcher is content to wait until Forrest is no longer with us.
    If I were the lead searcher and knew I had a chance to find the chest, I would 100% want to share that moment with Forrest & Peggy. To be able to sit and visit with them would be the ultimate ending in my book. To not have that time with them would be an emptiness never fulfilled. I think they both feel the same way. Ambivalence is not the case here as Forrest is done with the chase.

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by OH!! View Post

      If I were the lead searcher and knew I had a chance to find the chest, I would 100% want to share that moment with Forrest & Peggy. To be able to sit and visit with them would be the ultimate ending in my book. To not have that time with them would be an emptiness never fulfilled. I think they both feel the same way. Ambivalence is not the case here as Forrest is done with the chase.
      I agree 100%, with much respect.

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by Envictus View Post

        Do I have to spell every little thing out? Out of respect to Forrest Fenn and his Thrill of The Chase the lead searcher us waiting for him to quit being ambivalent and make up his mind if he wants the TC to be found. If the answer is no then the lead searcher is content to wait until Forrest is no longer with us.
        Wrong!
        ff is a good person who would end needless searching and possible deaths as a result.... His mind is made up on announcing a finding! No one is waiting on ff for anything except some more hints/clues!

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by Envictus View Post

          Do I have to spell every little thing out? Out of respect to Forrest Fenn and his Thrill of The Chase the lead searcher us waiting for him to quit being ambivalent and make up his mind if he wants the TC to be found. If the answer is no then the lead searcher is content to wait until Forrest is no longer with us.
          Why would he ‘not want it found’? That makes no sense. You don’t think he wants to see it again? Meet the finder?
          https://youtu.be/BgwQh7jD5h8

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by Castellaw1685 View Post

            I wonder if a potato (or patata) would be good cooked in mud?
            might take awhile...
            Well, wouldn't that not be mud anymore by the time it's done?
            I wonder if the Caliph is a camper.

            Edit: The searchers at Fennboree, Caliphs all!
            Last edited by goldwatch; 05-15-2019, 03:11 PM.
            AKA: Buckeye Bob

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by goldwatch View Post

              I agree that it was a hint. Everything is.
              "Catch Up Season" is something I've noticed from the start of my participation. And it's not seasonal.
              I posted a long time ago, over at Dal's, that FF was handing out hints that seemed to mean someone has gotten something.
              One example is how he used to sign with an FF, then he changed it to an ff, and now he uses f.
              I wasn't around back then, but I think his change from FF to ff was at the time that someone was within 200'.
              When I saw his first "Catch Up" post, that was after I posted that post at Dal's, it seemed to me another example of his strategy of hinted revelations.

              That's all just my opinion, naturally. But it sure seems that way to me.
              Thanks for sharing that. I like catch up, especially on mudfish.

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by Envictus View Post
                I believe you are all overlooking one very important aspect in the thrill of the chase. The one everyone talks about being the lead searcher does not care about what anyone thinks. They march to the beat of their own drum, not even Forrest himself can influence there decision. They are confident that no one is going to find it. The longer they wait the more its worth increases. But the main thing is they are waiting for Forrest, as long as Forrest is ambivalent they are content to wait.
                It's not about the worth, It's about respect. There is a time for everything.

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by OneMoreBOTG View Post

                  Oooh yes, please repost here.
                  With all due respects to Kpro (love this site), I'll post it at Jenny's and then post a link here.
                  I'm banned at Dal's but many of you post there so I'm sure it'll spread. ( I also have very warm feelings for Dal, and even Goofy. It was my fault for pushing him into banning me, after all. I just can't resist pushing the limits sometimes. lol)
                  But I really like what Jenny does over there for treasure hunters of all ages and kinds, and I did post it over there first.
                  AKA: Buckeye Bob

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by Envictus View Post

                    Do I have to spell every little thing out? Out of respect to Forrest Fenn and his Thrill of The Chase the lead searcher us waiting for him to quit being ambivalent and make up his mind if he wants the TC to be found. If the answer is no then the lead searcher is content to wait until Forrest is no longer with us.
                    It's all about Timing. Funny, I was scrolling through the thread on the last post.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by goldwatch View Post

                      I agree that it was a hint. Everything is.
                      "Catch Up Season" is something I've noticed from the start of my participation. And it's not seasonal.
                      I posted a long time ago, over at Dal's, that FF was handing out hints that seemed to mean someone has gotten something.
                      One example is how he used to sign with an FF, then he changed it to an ff, and now he uses f.
                      I wasn't around back then, but I think his change from FF to ff was at the time that someone was within 200'.
                      When I saw his first "Catch Up" post, that was after I posted that post at Dal's, it seemed to me another example of his strategy of hinted revelations.

                      That's all just my opinion, naturally. But it sure seems that way to me.
                      And the Mad, MadMadness begins.
                      Attached Files

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        If there is someone out there that has this whole thing narrowed down with confidence. I hope they go get it and end this thing. I really don't think f cares if it is found or not. I think he is ready for it if it is and if it isn't. Although if a lead searcher is just stalling so that only one can keep a secret. I hope it come around to bite them in the A@@ lol

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by Envictus View Post

                          Do I have to spell every little thing out? Out of respect to Forrest Fenn and his Thrill of The Chase the lead searcher us waiting for him to quit being ambivalent and make up his mind if he wants the TC to be found. If the answer is no then the lead searcher is content to wait until Forrest is no longer with us.
                          Nope, just the snow

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by JChere View Post
                            If there is someone out there that has this whole thing narrowed down with confidence. I hope they go get it and end this thing. I really don't think f cares if it is found or not. I think he is ready for it if it is and if it isn't. Although if a lead searcher is just stalling so that only one can keep a secret. I hope it come around to bite them in the A@@ lol
                            Give it about 6 weeks

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              LOL.

                              We are all struggling to find this, is it not easy to infer that the one who is close isn't as well.

                              But they don't know it.

                              Seannm

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by anonymoussearcher View Post

                                Nope, just the snow
                                It hasn't snowed in months, I don't know what you all are talking about. It was the modest winter in the last 15 years.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X