Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anna Graham View Post

Waiting for Forrest to do what.
    Waiting for Forrest to make up his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Envictus View Post

Make up his mind about what?

Comment

Waiting for Forrest to make up his mind about what?
        All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
        --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

All I know is if it's not in my spot, I hope it's found hundreds of miles away from my spot. I don't want to be that close and miss something. If I'm not right, I'd like to be entirely wrong.

Gut feeling was a hint, IMO, not an actual hunch. Everything is a hint, don't you see? #blind

Comment

I believe you are all overlooking one very important aspect in the thrill of the chase. The one everyone talks about being the lead searcher does not care about what anyone thinks. They march to the beat of their own drum, not even Forrest himself can influence there decision. They are confident that no one is going to find it. The longer they wait the more its worth increases. But the main thing is they are waiting for Forrest, as long as Forrest is ambivalent they are content to wait.
            Sure, If Forrest can't admit he is anxious then why should the solver be anxious ?

Comment

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

Sure, If Forrest can't admit he is anxious then why should the solver be anxious ?
              I can think of a million or two reasons why. lol
              AKA: Buckeye Bob

Comment

Originally posted by goldwatch View Post

I can think of a million or two reasons why. lol
                I hear ya ! Have you ever had to wait on a 5 mill judgment for longer than a year ?

Comment

Originally posted by Anna Graham View Post

Waiting for Forrest to make up his mind about what?
                  Do I have to spell every little thing out? Out of respect to Forrest Fenn and his Thrill of The Chase the lead searcher us waiting for him to quit being ambivalent and make up his mind if he wants the TC to be found. If the answer is no then the lead searcher is content to wait until Forrest is no longer with us.

Comment

Do I have to spell every little thing out? Out of respect to Forrest Fenn and his Thrill of The Chase the lead searcher us waiting for him to quit being ambivalent and make up his mind if he wants the TC to be found. If the answer is no then the lead searcher is content to wait until Forrest is no longer with us.
                    FF will wear his turquoise bracelet this spring yet.

Comment

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

I hear ya ! Have you ever had to wait on a 5 mill judgment for longer than a year ?
                      Not me, but I know that lawsuits can take a very long time. Even when you win, you usually can't claim it because of the legal wranglings that go on.

Comment

I can't see that scenario being played out. I think the Lead Searcher just has beaten everyone else to wherever they are at this point. Which in my opinion is at the final spot, but not yet having found the hidden chest. They may know by now, though, and just waiting for their moment to go.

Comment

Originally posted by goldwatch View Post

I can't see that scenario being played out. I think the Lead Searcher just has beaten everyone else to wherever they are at this point. Which in my opinion is at the final spot, but not yet having found the hidden chest. They may know by now, though, and just waiting for their moment to go.
                          U say potato I say patata

Comment

U say potato I say patata
                            I wonder if a potato (or patata) would be good cooked in mud?
                            might take awhile...

Comment

Originally posted by OneMoreBOTG View Post
                              All I know is if it's not in my spot, I hope it's found hundreds of miles away from my spot. I don't want to be that close and miss something. If I'm not right, I'd like to be entirely wrong.

Gut feeling was a hint, IMO, not an actual hunch. Everything is a hint, don't you see? #blind
                              I agree that it was a hint. Everything is.
                              "Catch Up Season" is something I've noticed from the start of my participation. And it's not seasonal.
                              I posted a long time ago, over at Dal's, that FF was handing out hints that seemed to mean someone has gotten something.
                              One example is how he used to sign with an FF, then he changed it to an ff, and now he uses f.
                              I wasn't around back then, but I think his change from FF to ff was at the time that someone was within 200'.
                              When I saw his first "Catch Up" post, that was after I posted that post at Dal's, it seemed to me another example of his strategy of hinted revelations.

That's all just my opinion, naturally. But it sure seems that way to me.

Comment

It probably makes a lot more sense standing in someone else's boots.

Comment

Working...
                                X