This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

Being a Feodary is nothing to be proud of.
    Oh come now, I did have to look it up. You are just showing off all that intimate knowledge...

Comment

• Originally posted by L.D. View Post
      But not all, you just make it so difficult to ignore you. I mean you have known for a week or so that I haven't cared for you since our first encounter, yet here you are, letting little ol me live rent free in your mind, lol.
      I don't recall our first encounter simply because you are now using a different name and you're not important enough to me to figure out who you are.
      You don't have what it takes to live in my mind, so don't flatter yourself.
      Just because I reply to your comments doesn't make you special in any way.
      Daniel Castro (Blues)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNCrfKtA3lE

Comment

• Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

I don't recall our first encounter simply because you are now using a different name and you're not important enough to me to figure out who you are.
        Obvious it is one that uses a puppy to make friends at the park.

Comment

Oh that's good, using my own statement from that last encounter back at me. But yet here you are with little ol not special me. You were not invited, you were not provoked, yet you are here....

Comment

• Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

Obvious it is one that uses a puppy to make friends at the park.
            I am the puppy! Intimately....

Comment

I am the puppy! Intimately....
              You already owe RT rent .
              You wanna be put into collections ?

Comment

• This is fun guys, but surely you can do better...

Comment

• Can't you all play nice? Quit throwing sand! I'm going to put everyone in timeout......

Comment

• Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post
                    Can't you all play nice? Quit throwing sand! I'm going to put everyone in timeout......
                    It's a lawless land out here Sherif, but I ain't struggling!

Comment

Oh that's good, using my own statement from that last encounter back at me. But yet here you are with little ol not special me. You were not invited, you were not provoked, yet you are here....
                      I'm sorry, I didn't realize this was by invitation only.
                      I posted a comment giving my understanding of what 'retrieve' means, and you took it from there.
                      And you're right, there was no provocation, I simply posted my opinion.
                      What's interesting though, is the fact that I'm not the only one you seem to have a problem with in this thread.
                      But oddly, you're the only one who has a problem with me.
                      In fact, you seem to be the only one in this thread who is having problems.
                      Maybe it's time for a little self-reflection.
                      Daniel Castro (Blues)
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNCrfKtA3lE

Comment

When I was a kid, I would retrieve fishing rods from the bottom of the lake by dragging a treble hook back and forth along the dock.
                        I never bothered to try to find out who had lost them. I kept them.
                        Just the other day, I spotted a quarter in the parking lot at the grocery store.
                        It wasn't my coin to start with, and I didn't bother to look silly by trying to trace down the previous owner.
                        I simply retrieved it and put it in my pocket.
                        And no, I never look up the definitions of words.
                        That last line, your sarcastic response to me, sure you wanna play victim to a little ol not special puppy?

Comment

• And I never said I wasn't a jerk!

Comment

• The whole basis of this thread was contemplating my struggles. I just wanted to demonstrate I am not the one struggling!

Comment

• What you call problems, I call a rainy Sunday afternoon.

Comment

The whole basis of this thread was contemplating my struggles. I just wanted to demonstrate I am not the one struggling!
                                Displaying Cognitive Dissonance does not prove you are not struggling. To the contrary, you are in way over your head.

Comment

Working...
                                X