Why it may last 100 years or more

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why it may last 100 years or more

F says something about solving the riddle that's in his poem and solving the nine clues..
    and marrying the nine clues to a map..
    Now suppose you are able to solve the nine clues but the clues are actually the riddle F spoke about and you can't marry them to a map unless you can solve the riddle.
    Like solving a crossword puzzle to get the answer to one riddle.

Your what if about solving 9 clues but not being able to marry them to a map is a ludicrous thought... You can't solve the clues without finding them on a map... If you think you can then you need to stop and play Canasta.... They are places, locations, etc.... This is known by everyone in this chase except you!
    Last edited by Coinaster; 05-14-2019, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Coinaster View Post
      Your what if about solving 9 clues but not being able to marry them to a map is a ludicrous thought... You can't solve the clues without finding them on a map... If you think you can then you need to stop and play Canasta.... They are places, locations, etc.... This is known by everyone in this chase!
      This is the kind of answer to a decent point that gets us nowhere, you're basically cementing your idea as a truth with no foundation, then ridiculing the op by saying more or less that everyone knows that and that he/she is a fool.

I imagine you also say things like 'I'm the lead searcher'.

Ludicrous.
      The man said it himself...
      'Leave my TROLLS for all to seek'
      19.25 on
      https://youtu.be/8RzrIu3hMec?t=1165
      'So hear me all and listen good' *panic* Yurt effort?

Comment

Originally posted by JChere View Post
        F says something about solving the riddle that's in his poem and solving the nine clues..
        Now suppose you are able to solve the nine clues but the clues are actually the riddle F spoke about and you can't marry them to a map unless you can solve the riddle.
        This is correct. You must solve the clues, then actually solve them again, then marry them to a map, then there's a twist. And that isn't the only way. All IMO, of course.

Comment

If that's the case, and assuming the blaze is a clue, then how would it be obvious what to do once the blaze is found? Sounds like there'd be quite a bit more work to do before knowing what to do next.
          "I once sent a dozen of my friends a telegram saying 'flee at once - all is discovered.' They all left town immediately." ~ Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by JChere View Post
            WWWH is a charade. Very simple by the way. The (obvious) response leads to a specific point on an old RMs map.

Canyon Down no longer exists the name (NF,BTFTW), but is easy to find if you ask for any local resident.

HoB is symbolic. It has nothing to do with someone's name.

The entire stanza 3 describes the place in rich details.

The only thing that stands out (blaze) in place is something that FF has mentioned several times in the TTOTC book, interviews and Q / As, and is very well described in stanza 3.

And even has a picture that describes the place in one of the books of FF.

Looking down is what some veterans did in the "blaze" (not knowing they were in the right place). Some newcomers recently did the same thing: They found the "blaze", but kept looking under rocks and came back empty-handed. The poem does not stop at the stanza 4.

I'm close to proving this in just a few days. I'm already leaving BOTG.

Why can it last a hundred years?

Because no one was brave enough yet, nor wise.

All is IMO, of course... yet!

Comment

Hi JChere: I hope McB takes your advice and goes the safe route -- specifically, getting permission from the landowner prior to searching his/her private property.

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post
                Hi JChere: I hope McB takes your advice and goes the safe route -- specifically, getting permission from the landowner prior to searching his/her private property.
                It is not in a forbidden place, nor in private or indigenous land. On the contrary; anyone recovering the chest can rest easy about it.

The property you must cross has access easily released by the owner as it leads to a popular visitation point. You pay an entrance fee and wander through the area. But if you prefer you can still work around it, which is more complicated.

Another detail: I do not need to search the area. I have the specific point already mapped by other researchers who have helped me.
                I just have to get in to get the chest and leave without catching anyone's eye. So I hope!

The problem is to explain to the authorities how you got to that place. The normal access that requires two trips, was prohibited from 2012. And the other accesses require a little more planning, bravery and extra effort.
                Last edited by M.c.B.; 05-14-2019, 05:24 PM.

Comment

I tried to think of everything
                  19.25 on

Comment

Originally posted by OneMoreBOTG View Post

This is correct. You must solve the clues, then actually solve them again, then marry them to a map, then there's a twist. And that isn't the only way. All IMO, of course.
                    yep, ive got some welsh triangulation for all the daffodil lovers

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welsh_Triads

Three things not easily restrained, the flow of a torrent, the flight of an arrow, and the tongue of a fool
                    Last edited by BiggishShoes; 05-14-2019, 08:34 PM.
                    19.25 on

Comment

Working...
                    X