Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FOIA request purchased from Private Investigator for $3500!! This must be the bomb!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOIA request purchased from Private Investigator for $3500!! This must be the bomb!

Was the raid set up in 2009 by the Poker King himself to jumpstart the hunt!? Yes I believe so now. What better way to test searchers judgement. Less emails for Forrest to answer. I had to use my vision and imagination to find out though. What could be bolder than that!! And $3500 was a big paddle up my literal creek to aquire that info.

Last edited by laddyaddy19; 05-09-2019, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by laddyaddy19 View Post
      Was the raid set up in 2009 by the Poker King himself to jumpstart the hunt!?
      Sorry, I can't buy into that.
      The operation/investigation was not focused soley on Forrest Fenn. It involved several individuals and was multi-jurisdictional.
      Some even committed suicide as a result.
      So no, Forrest did not orchestrate the raid .
      Stop and think about what you are suggesting. Numerous FBI and multiple law enforcement authorities would have needed to be involved.

How many heads would roll if evidence of such a scheme were uncovered ?

NO.
      Daniel Castro (Blues)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNCrfKtA3lE

Comment

Just a PR stunt Forrest pulled prior to ttotc, we all know how much forrest loves free advertising. I can sell a couple of good solid hints for 1500 a piece if you are interested.

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

Sorry, I can't buy into that.
          The operation/investigation was not focused soley on Forrest Fenn. It involved several individuals and was multi-jurisdictional.
          Some even committed suicide as a result.
          So no, Forrest did not orchestrate the raid .
          Stop and think about what you are suggesting. Numerous FBI and multiple law enforcement authorities would have needed to be involved.

How many heads would roll if evidence of such a scheme were uncovered ?

NO.
          I reserve the right to be wrong. I may very well be wrong.

Comment

This is a large format scanner that should work for your artwork. You could scan 11 x 17 or two standard sheets 8.5 x 11 side by side.
            https://www.staples.com/Canon-CanoSc...caAr1KEALw_wcB
            You just would have to save files as a multiple page PDF file and that would be an Ebook. Not sure if Amazon converter would work for large format or not.

Here is a standard size version I did.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CFD3FTC

Comment

Originally posted by laddyaddy19 View Post

I reserve the right to be wrong. I may very well be wrong.
              You asked a question.
              I gave my answer.
              Daniel Castro (Blues)
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNCrfKtA3lE

Comment

Originally posted by Envictus View Post
                Just a PR stunt Forrest pulled prior to ttotc, we all know how much forrest loves free advertising. I can sell a couple of good solid hints for 1500 a piece if you are interested.
                Stop it !

Comment

If it helps I have some used BOTG underwear that has literally been up a creek that I would sell for $3500. No offense, but I get the impression you didn't get what you wanted out of the $3500 spent so you are trying to find away to sensationalize it to get some kind of return?
                  "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Haha no I just haven’t figured out how to use the Private Investigator yet. We r staying in touch. It’s nice to have a friend search partner with similar ideas. Those kind of people are worth paying for nowadays

Comment

It is great that you, the buyer, stopped in and posted. I think it is a great idea to buy any advantage you can in a game like this, but the product has to be helpful. I have even mentioned on THOR the possibility that Forrest put the chest in "Utah anyway," as a way to punch back at gov, the raids, and possibly as a tribute to the town of Blanding. I think you got good info for that amount of money, where say, a "blaze," for instance can fetch more like a quarter million, a "warm waters halt" 5 figures, and random clues thousands apiece. Anybody who knows 5-Leaf (me) on THOR knows I've been postulating every idea when it comes to sales of clues and various copyrights.
                      Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

Comment

CERBRRUS was very real. And not at all started by Fenn.

Comment

I'm sure the people who killed themselves didn't think it was a publicity stunt. And I'm sure Fenn is still very bitter about how that all went down. He even had a law suit against the government over his plueblo.

Comment

I am new to the search and don’t have all the information that many veterans have. Thanks for sharing it with me. On a lighter note, please do checkout my free book though. Thoughts or ideas on the art are also appreciated. Thanks Treasure codex for the advice!

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
                              It is great that you, the buyer, stopped in and posted. I think it is a great idea to buy any advantage you can in a game like this, but the product has to be helpful. I have even mentioned on THOR the possibility that Forrest put the chest in "Utah anyway," as a way to punch back at gov, the raids, and possibly as a tribute to the town of Blanding. I think you got good info for that amount of money, where say, a "blaze," for instance can fetch more like a quarter million, a "warm waters halt" 5 figures, and random clues thousands apiece. Anybody who knows 5-Leaf (me) on THOR knows I've been postulating every idea when it comes to sales of clues and various copyrights.
                              I'll sell you the best WWWH I found for $99,999 But of course you are not sincere in what you are stating.

Comment

Working...
                              X