Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FOIA request purchased from Private Investigator for $3500!! This must be the bomb!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOIA request purchased from Private Investigator for $3500!! This must be the bomb!

Was the raid set up in 2009 by the Poker King himself to jumpstart the hunt!? Yes I believe so now. What better way to test searchers judgement. Less emails for Forrest to answer. I had to use my vision and imagination to find out though. What could be bolder than that!! And $3500 was a big paddle up my literal creek to aquire that info.

Last edited by laddyaddy19; 05-09-2019, 08:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by laddyaddy19 View Post
      Was the raid set up in 2009 by the Poker King himself to jumpstart the hunt!?
      Sorry, I can't buy into that.
      The operation/investigation was not focused soley on Forrest Fenn. It involved several individuals and was multi-jurisdictional.
      Some even committed suicide as a result.
      So no, Forrest did not orchestrate the raid .
      Stop and think about what you are suggesting. Numerous FBI and multiple law enforcement authorities would have needed to be involved.

How many heads would roll if evidence of such a scheme were uncovered ?

NO.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWlkmkZW2hk

Comment

Just a PR stunt Forrest pulled prior to ttotc, we all know how much forrest loves free advertising. I can sell a couple of good solid hints for 1500 a piece if you are interested.

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

Sorry, I can't buy into that.
          The operation/investigation was not focused soley on Forrest Fenn. It involved several individuals and was multi-jurisdictional.
          Some even committed suicide as a result.
          So no, Forrest did not orchestrate the raid .
          Stop and think about what you are suggesting. Numerous FBI and multiple law enforcement authorities would have needed to be involved.

How many heads would roll if evidence of such a scheme were uncovered ?

NO.
          I reserve the right to be wrong. I may very well be wrong.

Comment

This is a large format scanner that should work for your artwork. You could scan 11 x 17 or two standard sheets 8.5 x 11 side by side.
            https://www.staples.com/Canon-CanoSc...caAr1KEALw_wcB
            You just would have to save files as a multiple page PDF file and that would be an Ebook. Not sure if Amazon converter would work for large format or not.

Here is a standard size version I did.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CFD3FTC

Comment

Originally posted by laddyaddy19 View Post

I reserve the right to be wrong. I may very well be wrong.
              You asked a question.
              I gave my answer.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWlkmkZW2hk

Comment

Originally posted by Envictus View Post
                Just a PR stunt Forrest pulled prior to ttotc, we all know how much forrest loves free advertising. I can sell a couple of good solid hints for 1500 a piece if you are interested.
                Stop it !

Comment

If it helps I have some used BOTG underwear that has literally been up a creek that I would sell for $3500. No offense, but I get the impression you didn't get what you wanted out of the $3500 spent so you are trying to find away to sensationalize it to get some kind of return?
                  https://youtu.be/ca9ub9rpNK4

Comment

Haha no I just haven’t figured out how to use the Private Investigator yet. We r staying in touch. It’s nice to have a friend search partner with similar ideas. Those kind of people are worth paying for nowadays

Comment

It is great that you, the buyer, stopped in and posted. I think it is a great idea to buy any advantage you can in a game like this, but the product has to be helpful. I have even mentioned on THOR the possibility that Forrest put the chest in "Utah anyway," as a way to punch back at gov, the raids, and possibly as a tribute to the town of Blanding. I think you got good info for that amount of money, where say, a "blaze," for instance can fetch more like a quarter million, a "warm waters halt" 5 figures, and random clues thousands apiece. Anybody who knows 5-Leaf (me) on THOR knows I've been postulating every idea when it comes to sales of clues and various copyrights.
                      Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

Comment

CERBRRUS was very real. And not at all started by Fenn.

Comment

I'm sure the people who killed themselves didn't think it was a publicity stunt. And I'm sure Fenn is still very bitter about how that all went down. He even had a law suit against the government over his plueblo.

Comment

I am new to the search and don’t have all the information that many veterans have. Thanks for sharing it with me. On a lighter note, please do checkout my free book though. Thoughts or ideas on the art are also appreciated. Thanks Treasure codex for the advice!

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
                              It is great that you, the buyer, stopped in and posted. I think it is a great idea to buy any advantage you can in a game like this, but the product has to be helpful. I have even mentioned on THOR the possibility that Forrest put the chest in "Utah anyway," as a way to punch back at gov, the raids, and possibly as a tribute to the town of Blanding. I think you got good info for that amount of money, where say, a "blaze," for instance can fetch more like a quarter million, a "warm waters halt" 5 figures, and random clues thousands apiece. Anybody who knows 5-Leaf (me) on THOR knows I've been postulating every idea when it comes to sales of clues and various copyrights.
                              I'll sell you the best WWWH I found for $99,999 But of course you are not sincere in what you are stating.

Comment

Working...
                              X