I warn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I warn

"I warned that the path would not be direct for those who have no certainty of the location before hand but sure for the one who does."
    di·rect

/dəˈrekt,dīˈrekt/

adjective
    extending or moving from one place to another by the shortest way without changing direction or stopping.

noun
    ]noun: certainty
    • firm conviction that something is the case.
      sure; comparative adjective: surer; superlative adjective: surest
      confident in what one thinks or knows; having no doubt that one is right.

Don't leave your armchair without it.

Therein lies your definition of confidence, If you do not know where you are going any path will take you there. Know your path.
    Last edited by Envictus; 05-06-2019, 11:06 AM. Reason: too much color

No shortcuts? I reckon not......

Comment

I know every possible short cut there is, too bad they they take longer in both time and space.

Comment

Did you learn something from the P I ?

Comment

Ocifer Billie - I shore enuf did but it cost me a barrel of money. I had to mortgage the farm.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post
            Did you learn something from the P I ?
            I learn something from everybody even the Russians.

Comment

direction ?
              "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://www.hintofriches.com/core/sm...ilies/cool.pnghttps://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

Direct-ion
                In my opinion.

Comment

Last edited by Rainbow Joe; 05-07-2019, 03:15 AM.

Comment

Face to face with it, Tarzan says that's the best place to be.
                    Last edited by Wraith14u; 05-07-2019, 02:13 AM.
                    "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://www.hintofriches.com/core/sm...ilies/cool.pnghttps://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

Crap, welllll I'm the beat the system kind of guy. But I do know I should probably adhere to wise people once in awhile. The long way sucks, trust me it sucks. But that's what plan b is for I've got a back-up plan.
                      But what if i tell the truth but not the whole truth to get yourself a little bit closer? I seriously don't want to go the long way, the long way does not like me. The treasure gods struck and we're successful in hindering my plans. The treasure gods can't stop me this time. No unforeseen ignorance WILL NOT happen again. In and out, I wonder if I have enough time to take pictures, nope. Everything needs to go as planned, no matter what the outcome my chase will be over. I have an opportunity in the next week and a half to drive through my search state, I only have like 5 or 10 minutes to be correct if not I'm done. If I'm unsuccessful good luck to everybody else in this wonderful hunt. I personally didn't think I was going to enjoy a treasure hunt as much as I have thank you mr. FF.. I enjoy hunting for treasure rather than treasure hunts, but nonetheless I had a blast. THANKS AGAIN MR. FENN. For the opportunity to change my life with this controllable lottery so to speak. And thank you hint of riches and k pro and all the folks in this forum. Hands down the best blog for FF content. So I guess this is me signing off good luck to all, but especially me. I'm doing a quickie botg and then I'm done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Peace Love happiness and less war and more prosperity for all good night.

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Duke yeeha View Post
                        Crap, welllll I'm the beat the system kind of guy. But I do know I should probably adhere to wise people once in awhile. The long way sucks, trust me it sucks. But that's what plan b is for I've got a back-up plan.
                        But what if i tell the truth but not the whole truth to get yourself a little bit closer? I seriously don't want to go the long way, the long way does not like me. The treasure gods struck and we're successful in hindering my plans. The treasure gods can't stop me this time. No unforeseen ignorance WILL NOT happen again. In and out, I wonder if I have enough time to take pictures, nope. Everything needs to go as planned, no matter what the outcome my chase will be over. I have an opportunity in the next week and a half to drive through my search state, I only have like 5 or 10 minutes to be correct if not I'm done. If I'm unsuccessful good luck to everybody else in this wonderful hunt. I personally didn't think I was going to enjoy a treasure hunt as much as I have thank you mr. FF.. I enjoy hunting for treasure rather than treasure hunts, but nonetheless I had a blast. THANKS AGAIN MR. FENN. For the opportunity to change my life with this controllable lottery so to speak. And thank you hint of riches and k pro and all the folks in this forum. Hands down the best blog for FF content. So I guess this is me signing off good luck to all, but especially me. I'm doing a quickie botg and then I'm done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Peace Love happiness and less war and more prosperity for all good night.
                        The long way to go is the best way to go "I've done it tired and now I'm weak" that way you can trap anyone stupid enough to follow you. And if the chest is not there it may have been moved for some unknown reason. Peace out !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJcqM8m8VXs
                        Last edited by TreasureCodex; 05-08-2019, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Envictus View Post
                          "I warned that the path would not be direct for those who have no certainty of the location before hand but sure for the one who does."
                          Before exploring the meaning of the quote, maybe it would help to explore the background of the quote. If I recall, the quote comes from the dustcover of "The Thrill of the Chase" (?)

If so, where did he previously warn ? Because the quote indicates that he "warned" , that is, gave the warning before the book was published ??

Comment

I dunno but a good question, maybe he mumbled it while he was sleep walking.

Comment

Really sounds like someone found confirmation to me

Comment

Working...
                              X