Well, interesting X

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walking Among Lions View Post
    Do you think Forrest has a wicked grin on his face and chuckling under his breath because he knows the whole chase community will get worked up about him putting an X in that spot?
    He is warning the person he believes knows the treasure location to either produce the treasure or face letting him disclose it's location.

Comment

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post
      He is warning the person he believes knows the treasure location to either produce the treasure or face letting him disclose it's location.
      He already has disclosed it.
      "I once sent a dozen of my friends a telegram saying 'flee at once - all is discovered.' They all left town immediately." ~ Mark Twain

Comment

Accountability and I integrity seamlessly meld disclosed er into improbable.
        Last edited by Envictus; 05-03-2019, 09:14 PM.

Comment

An ultimatum?! To produce the treasure means that it has been retrieved - doubt it. Why would he disclose the location when there's been so much discussion previously about the location not being disclosed. Anyone who has actually done the work and earned it does not need to be threatened. You sound like you're stalking someone and are trying to push them out so you can follow and play rabbit foo foo and grab the goods.

Envictus care to define 'accountability'.

Comment

Originally posted by antigroove View Post

He already has disclosed it.
            What I mean is beyond the poem and the subtle hints.; The overwhelming majority of searchers cannot make any good use of the forms of subtle hints he is putting out. Even this new double X hint is actually very subtle hint and difficult to put to use. Have you been to a search location that has numerous amounts of potential clues all over the place and for miles around ? That's what has to be dealt with. It's possible but not easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Fogel View Post
              An ultimatum?! To produce the treasure means that it has been retrieved - doubt it. Why would he disclose the location when there's been so much discussion previously about the location not being disclosed. Anyone who has actually done the work and earned it does not need to be threatened. You sound like you're stalking someone and are trying to push them out so you can follow and play rabbit foo foo and grab the goods.

I have my location and have had it for years. Look at it this way. Forrest knows someone is so darn close in what they have told him that they should easily just snatch the treasure up and it is done. Yet they did not do it. Not only did they not do it they told him even greater detail and still did not produce the treasure. I have never needed anyone's help with clues. And never will.

Comment

I caught that TC awesome!
                https://youtu.be/Za9YMxLKH-A https://youtu.be/jDK7sRLn-3E

Comment

Originally posted by Fogel View Post

Reminds me of a great scene from a great film.

https://youtu.be/1z6o1GIEsQE

Good luck...
                  "I once sent a dozen of my friends a telegram saying 'flee at once - all is discovered.' They all left town immediately." ~ Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Boxhound View Post

I caught that TC awesome!
                    We all have our times to shine ! TY !

Comment

I have my location and have had it for years. Look at it this way. Forrest knows someone is so darn close in what they have told him that they should easily just snatch the treasure up and it is done. Yet they did not do it. Not only did they not do it they told him even greater detail and still did not produce the treasure. I have never needed anyone's help with clues. And never will.
                      Ah, my friend., do you not understand the meaning of the phrase "Catch Up Season"?
                      lol
                      AKA: Buckeye Bob

Comment

It's odd. The top X was not drawn the same way as the bottom X. The bottom X is nice and clean. The top X looks like he went over it a couple of times,......or was he trying to draw a ........???

Comment

Originally posted by goldwatch View Post

Ah, my friend., do you not understand the meaning of the phrase "Catch Up Season"?
                          lol
                          Go ahead and catch up. I'm going with Las Ketchup Asereje .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_uVuAZY3k0

Comment

Page 99.....is it a map???

Comment

Originally posted by Sherif Billy View Post
                              Page 99.....is it a map???
                              Sorry El Sherif, can't touch this !
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo

Comment

I’m beginning to think “catch up” season was last season.

Comment

Working...
                                X