Well, interesting X

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, interesting X

Forrest has been up to being wonderful again and making a donation to Cynthia for Fennboree. Looks like she is bringing this book to both the function in the junction and to fennboree. Check out the pictures she already has put out. Minds all over the world will explode with X marks the spot! Forrest is such a rascal!

http://www.chasingfennstreasure.com/...s-from-forrest

Great on Cynthia!!
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Originally posted by kpro View Post
    Forrest has been up to being wonderful again and making a donation to Cynthia for Fennboree. Looks like she is bringing this book to both the function in the junction and to fennboree. Check out the pictures she already has put out. Minds all over the world will explode with X marks the spot! Forrest is such a rascal!

http://www.chasingfennstreasure.com/...s-from-forrest

Great on Cynthia!!
    Forrest is funny. His hints I think are so subtle that he can actually pinpoint something and still people would be baffled by what the true meaning is. I do think he just wants this thing over with but will never compromise integrity. The "important people " comment shows just how some think they are all so special. Time to pull the red carpet out from under the true arrogant ones by this make believe arrogant one. Peace out !

Comment

Originally posted by SimonSays

lol yeah the important people. If there is a lead searcher I'm sure they're having a good chuckle over that. It'll be interesting to see peoples interpretations of these X's. Kris needs to do an emergency youtube episode.
      If the Lead Searcher (Hunter) reads this forum, he and Forrest are probably both sharing laughs.

Of course, the last laugh may be had by one who passes the Hunter and becomes the Retriever.

Peace,
      O.

Comment

Originally posted by ORION View Post

If the Lead Searcher (Hunter) reads this forum, he and Forrest are probably both sharing laughs.

Of course, the last laugh may be had by one who passes the Hunter and becomes the Retriever.

Peace,
        O.
        Yes, I'm sure the lead searcher reads this forum. Funny thing is, "they" could pretty much give the whole thing away and I doubt many people pay much attention.

Comment

I can think of a few searchers who are going to have a field day with this one:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	X_marks_the_spot.jpg
Views:	1569
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	96276

Comment

Originally posted by anonymoussearcher View Post

Yes, I'm sure the lead searcher reads this forum. Funny thing is, "they" could pretty much give the whole thing away and I doubt many people pay much attention.
            Yes...we all seem to be married to our own solutions.

Which triggers these questions:

If the Hunter marries the poem to a map and is married to his solution, is he a bigamist?

Did he need to be licensed to marry the poem to the map?

Where do you suppose they'll honeymoon?

Peace,

Orion

Comment

It looks like to me, that Forrest is charging 10 cents to sign books. I wonder if he charges more for clues?

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post
                I can think of a few searchers who are going to have a field day with this one:
                Click image for larger version

Name:	X_marks_the_spot.jpg
Views:	1569
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	96276
                Where Forrest walked "X > > > > > > X".

But where was the target of bombs (searchers)? hehehe

Forrest, you naughty boy!

Comment

Dang I hope I win that book it will be like having your own personal wall of shame.

Comment

Originally posted by M.c.B. View Post

Where Forrest walked "X > > > > > > X".

But where was the target of bombs (searchers)? hehehe

Forrest, you naughty boy!
                    That picture can be looked at 4 different ways at the search area. Times 2 because of the two different X's.
                    Would anyone like to guess which clues the X's represent ?

Comment

How do you think his funny signature relates to a searcher? I really can't.
                      explosives?
                      Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

Comment

Looks like Forrest is in the safe zone, but the lead dude/chic isn’t. I’m probably looking too far into it though. after a long expletive week this one made me smile. Nice to see him active in the hunt!!

Comment

I don't think Lucky meant "important" as anything but those who have put the extra effort into this (the Fennboree, blogs, etc.) that we all enjoy.
                          But I can understand Kpro's modesty (and the others too).

Thank you's to all involved. Especially Lucky for the idea, Cynthia for the followup, and Forrest for being the instigator.

AKA: Buckeye Bob

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
                            How do you think his funny signature relates to a searcher? I really can't.
                            explosives?
                            I think I see a dull bullet in there on the F in Fenn, on the picture with the X's.
                            And that signature F is different than the others.
                            It might be a hint for us?
                            Or he might be teasing the mythical lead searcher. lol
                            AKA: Buckeye Bob

Comment

Looks like a big explosion is about to take place at the correct 'X'.
                              (the one that the arrow points to)
                              Daniel Castro (Blues)
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNCrfKtA3lE

Comment

Working...
                              X