How well can you see in a camoflage enviroment ? EYE TEST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How well can you see in a camoflage enviroment ? EYE TEST

I got all but 1 correct in this eye/brain test. It's fun, give it a try !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZp_6NZGc08

Than you all for giving input !
    I imagine Forrest knows a bit about camouflage !
    Last edited by TreasureCodex; 04-30-2019, 04:36 PM.

"If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

I got them all.
      I wonder if eye color matters.
      Mine are blue.
      AKA: Buckeye Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith14u View Post
        The test was tricky. First they stimulated the right brain and then went to left brain and then abstract.
        I worked with a guy that set up a demonstration with "Light Bright" to show significance in colors and peripheral vision at MIT. He was given a bad grade. He was on scholarship because his family wasn't wealthy enough to pay tuition. Some students that had expensive projects put together got better grades. My coworkers display was very good and he did the best display project on the smallest budget. Needless to say he got in trouble for berating the professor.
        Last edited by TreasureCodex; 04-30-2019, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

The test was tricky. First they stimulated the right brain and then went to left brain and then abstract
          I noticed the left switch, but didn't realize that's what it was.
          I think so, anyways. That was when they switched from darker to lighter colors, right?

Comment

Originally posted by goldwatch View Post
            I got them all.
            I wonder if eye color matters.
            Mine are blue.
            I don't think so.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mcCLm_LwpE

Comment

You've got to be kidding me.
              Lighter colored eyes pick up light better (I think, not sure this is proven).
              It's also a fact that darker skin color doesn't sunburn as easily.
              It's got nothing to do with racism, and I am most certainly not a racist.

Comment

I noticed the left switch, but didn't realize that's what it was.
                I think so, anyways. That was when they switched from darker to lighter colors, right?
                It seemed to me as the hue scheme was changed so was the other attributes.

Comment

You've got to be kidding me.
                  Lighter colored eyes pick up light better (I think, not sure this is proven).
                  It's also a fact that darker skin color doesn't sunburn as easily.
                  It's got nothing to do with racism, and I am most certainly not a racist.
                  I was not insinuating you were racist. Just that certain notions that are not necessarily accurate can have an effect. I have brown eyes and only could not find one letter because other attributes were changed. It has as much to do with brain function as eye function. Has to do with preconceived notions.

Comment

I got them all, but some were much more difficult for me than others. #7 was the first hard one (red), then #8 (purple). The rest were easy except for the final one (#16) which was medium for me (sort of mustard-colored). I noticed the shift from #9 to #10 (negative contrast to positive contrast, the latter cases being easier for me).

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post
                      I got them all, but some were much more difficult for me than others. #7 was the first hard one (red), then #8 (purple). The rest were easy except for the final one (#16) which was medium for me (sort of mustard-colored). I noticed the shift from #9 to #10 (negative contrast to positive contrast, the latter cases being easier for me).
                      Thank you for a more thorough explanation than I gave !

Comment

I missed the E in #10.
                        Couldn't see it at all until it was highlighted.
                        Wickid Pickid & SkyDog
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y8Q2PATVyI

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post
                          I missed the E in #10.
                          Couldn't see it at all until it was highlighted.
                          Me too ! Thank you for input !

Comment

the 3 I missed Q being one looked to be a O the R I saw F and the K I thought was R..so much for brown eyes..
                            "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

Me too ! Thank you for input !
                              Forgot to mention that one was harder for me as well. Don't get me started on the gold & white vs. black & blue dress controversy!

Comment

Working...
                              X