No announcement yet.

The correct solve is Chief Joseph and the Flight of 1877

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well that would fit with the idea of promoting peace.

Comment

Usually if something fits it works together with everything else though.

Comment

Could be but I doubt it, it could fit a 1,000 things.

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
          I certainly wouldn't want to interrupt them. So what pointed to Joseph? A decryption? Something with teeth?
          I'm not the religious or spiritual type, but seem to remember that there's a biblical story about Joseph and his coat of many colors (reminds me of a rainbow).

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

I'm not the religious or spiritual type, but seem to remember that there's a biblical story about Joseph and his coat of many colors (reminds me of a rainbow).
            It's cold outside, let me grab a jacket before I go looking into that one.....

Comment

Originally posted by wwwamericana View Post

It's cold outside, let me grab a jacket before I go looking into that one.....
              I suggest you avoid the yellow striped kind.

Comment

So. On the Old Santa Fe Trading Co website there were more artifacts. Does anyone remember a red shirt, possibly a war shirt? Red with the American flag. I’d like Mr. Fenn to do a story about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

I suggest you avoid the yellow striped kind.
                  Good advice.

Comment

The white ones with the extra-long sleeves that you can tie your arms together behind your back might be apropos and look good too.

Comment

• i will fight no more forever, that's awesome, if i find the chest im gunna put some loot up there near the canadian border where sitting bull sat, near the wood thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X