We b searchin everywhere homez

Comment

Yea cuz we b livin the lyfe ya feel mi

Comment

Originally posted by Pops View Post
        Yo that my solve and my crew why give up yo solve auth
        That’s the wrong one play boy

Comment

I guess I’m confused why anybody thinks it’s been moved... and continues to if someone gets close? Is that what I’m reading?
          I was just at the location of my solve that I felt very confident in, and it was VERY hard to get to. I didn’t find anything that I was expecting to see. I’d be pretty upset if I learned that it was there but removed.
          But, I’m not going to claim that it was moved simply because I was close. It’s more likely that it’s harder than that and I missed something, or this is a necessary stage in the chase. The game continues for me and I’m actually stronger now for the experience and knowing what I know.
          In my opinion, if my solve is on the right path, then the botg missions I did were very necessary and anybody else going that direction will eventually have to do the same.
          If the chest is buried to the depth of needing a shovel, or it finds legs when someone is close then I suppose everyone should just quit now and stop giving it credibility. Since it won’t be found in our lifetime. Or, we can choose to believe F when he said it IS hard. It is likely harder than any of us think it is.
          The solve posted here is completely different from mine, but the thinking involved has wheels. I hope someone at least picks up where this leaves off.

Comment

Everybody kno it b the chief

Comment

Originally posted by Pops View Post
              Nah i aint forest but u can call mi dat n a couple dayz bahaha
              Hmmm . . . wonder what ever became of this guy ?

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

Wash rinse and repeat.
                All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
                --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

Originally posted by Anna Graham View Post

Wash rinse and repeat.
                  Bingo !

Comment

Bingo !
                    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
                    --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

He was gunned down at a red light in Los Angeles in 1997.
                      "I once sent a dozen of my friends a telegram saying 'flee at once - all is discovered.' They all left town immediately." ~ Mark Twain

Comment

I love chief Joseph. I will fight no more forever. That's infinite. He out weighs the chest by ten billion pounds, however, you need to go up to the border and find sitting bull to get the 42 lbs.And check medicine wheel and devils postpone and all the island range.
                        Last edited by khan; 10-24-2019, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Author m mcmann View Post
                          After re reading iMac post, it states it’s been repositioned, therefore it’s already been moved SO I would like to tell everyone what the correct solve was....1st thing everyone was missing is that it was a memoir not an autobiography therefore it’s a biography of someone else and that person is Chief Joseph and the Nez Perce...the correct map that everyone was looking for was the map of the Flight of 1877...wwwh is the Warm Springs Tribe in Walla Walla Valley Chief Joseph’s homeland...take the Nez perce trail in to Big Hole Valley to Big Hole Battlefield (how deep is a hole?) hob is the howitzer (canon) that sits above the meadow..the blaze is the trail sign that leads to the campsite where Chief Joseph and the Nez perce camped out before getting attacked by the 7th Infantry (7th infantry horseshoe). The funeral that was spoke of in my war for me was also about the attack...and the French soldiers tombstone, well the Nez perce got their nickname pierced noses from the French...the contents in the chest, well there were nose rings that represent the Nez perce, gold eagles and double eagles represent the eagle feathers the warriors would receive to wear in their head piece, the gold frog represents Chief Joseph’s brother Ollokut who was nicknamed Frog, the single gold Canadian coin was because the Nez perce was headed to Canada to meet sitting bull, they were 40 miles away from the Canadian border when Chief Joseph surrendered and gave his famous speak “HEAR ME my chiefs”...
                          there’s a lot more so I if you’d like to know more I’d be gladly to help
                          I now believe this is correct, the memoir in the chest is the story of Chief Joseph and the flight of the Nez Perce in 1877:
                          --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

I now believe this is correct, the memoir in the chest is the story of Chief Joseph and the flight of the Nez Perce in 1877:
                            Why? What convinced you?

Comment

Could be, maybe just a little.

Comment

Originally posted by Vestalpatience View Post

Why? What convinced you?
                                All the contents of the chest are laid out by author mcmann. The French gave the Nez Perce their name pierced nose and there are nose rings in the chest. The warriors wore eagles feathers. Chief Joseph’s brother was nicknamed the frog. These are all items in the chest. CE5 on the chest is actually CES Wood who recorded Chief Josephs “Here me, Chiefs” speech when he surrendered . When Forrest says it only took him six weeks to write he is not referring to TTOTC he is talking about the memoir of Chief Joseph. Is it possible that Forrest came across Chief Joseph’s writings.
                                --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

Working...
                                X