The correct solve is Chief Joseph and the Flight of 1877

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The correct solve is Chief Joseph and the Flight of 1877

After re reading iMac post, it states it’s been repositioned, therefore it’s already been moved SO I would like to tell everyone what the correct solve was....1st thing everyone was missing is that it was a memoir not an autobiography therefore it’s a biography of someone else and that person is Chief Joseph and the Nez Perce...the correct map that everyone was looking for was the map of the Flight of 1877...wwwh is the Warm Springs Tribe in Walla Walla Valley Chief Joseph’s homeland...take the Nez perce trail in to Big Hole Valley to Big Hole Battlefield (how deep is a hole?) hob is the howitzer (canon) that sits above the meadow..the blaze is the trail sign that leads to the campsite where Chief Joseph and the Nez perce camped out before getting attacked by the 7th Infantry (7th infantry horseshoe). The funeral that was spoke of in my war for me was also about the attack...and the French soldiers tombstone, well the Nez perce got their nickname pierced noses from the French...the contents in the chest, well there were nose rings that represent the Nez perce, gold eagles and double eagles represent the eagle feathers the warriors would receive to wear in their head piece, the gold frog represents Chief Joseph’s brother Ollokut who was nicknamed Frog, the single gold Canadian coin was because the Nez perce was headed to Canada to meet sitting bull, they were 40 miles away from the Canadian border when Chief Joseph surrendered and gave his famous speak “HEAR ME my chiefs”...
    there’s a lot more so I if you’d like to know more I’d be gladly to help

Why oh why oh why oh why!!!!

Comment

Look at the nez perce map of 1877 it also matches the fishing pole and line on the 3rd book and big hole battlefield is exactly where the gold star attached to the end of the pole is

Comment

The entire first book runs parallel to Chief Joseph’s life

Comment

The Warm Springs Tribe was on a reservation..there’s your warm water halt, they weren’t supposed to leave therefore they had to halt

Comment

dang... its been solved and moved? so no BOTG this year cause its over? dang......

HA HA HA that's not the place, not even close. one more searcher off the list is fine with me......

Comment

CE5 that everyone thought was something, it was but if you look close you’ll notice it’s CES..CES Wood who wrote down Chief Joseph’s famous surrender speech

Comment

The thrill of the Chase is the Chase Ff encountered with the government, Flight 1877 is also the chase the Nez Perce encountered with the government

Comment

Don’t know for a fact that it’s been moved but anybody is welcome to go check...it sits 4,000 (also numbers in my war for me) from the lower parking lot...the 750lb bombs in my war for me represents the 750 Nez perce that got attacked that dawn

Comment

If you’ve been wise in Wisdom, Montana...The 10 miles that just so happens to be Too Far To Walk is it’s 10miles from Wisdom to Big Hole Battlefield

Comment

Remember the story about the the school kids, and that he let them touch everything and hung signs that he was responsible so touch everything , well in the visitor center at big hole battlefield they also have signs to touch...I mean I can tell you everything, what I posted isn’t even a fraction

Comment

And yes, he put it on federal land that he knew wouldn’t be disturbed, and the reason he knew it wouldn’t be found for a LONG time is because at big hole battlefield it is prohibited to walk off the trails

Comment

That flashlight that was spoke of is meant for going in there at night...check I believe 3 emails ago on Dals site

Comment

Originally posted by Author m mcmann View Post
                            After re reading iMac post, it states it’s been repositioned, therefore it’s already been moved SO I would like to tell everyone what the correct solve was....1st thing everyone was missing is that it was a memoir not an autobiography therefore it’s a biography of someone else and that person is Chief Joseph and the Nez Perce...the correct map that everyone was looking for was the map of the Flight of 1877...wwwh is the Warm Springs Tribe in Walla Walla Valley Chief Joseph’s homeland...take the Nez perce trail in to Big Hole Valley to Big Hole Battlefield (how deep is a hole?) hob is the howitzer (canon) that sits above the meadow..the blaze is the trail sign that leads to the campsite where Chief Joseph and the Nez perce camped out before getting attacked by the 7th Infantry (7th infantry horseshoe). The funeral that was spoke of in my war for me was also about the attack...and the French soldiers tombstone, well the Nez perce got their nickname pierced noses from the French...the contents in the chest, well there were nose rings that represent the Nez perce, gold eagles and double eagles represent the eagle feathers the warriors would receive to wear in their head piece, the gold frog represents Chief Joseph’s brother Ollokut who was nicknamed Frog, the single gold Canadian coin was because the Nez perce was headed to Canada to meet sitting bull, they were 40 miles away from the Canadian border when Chief Joseph surrendered and gave his famous speak “HEAR ME my chiefs”...
                            there’s a lot more so I if you’d like to know more I’d be gladly to help
                            U should go on AGK and talk with them! They had a nez perce solve but in NM

Comment

I think that is a great idea...there’s way to much to post and it’d be easier to actually talk about it. Thank you so much <3

Comment

Working...
                              X