Slush Run

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slush Run

sounds like Forrest is prepping everybody for the up coming foots race. If I had a good solid solve now would be a good time to go get it before the new runner up has a chance to prepare.

Lots of ways to look at this one; could be a good solid hint that Douglas Preston will be taking pictures June 22,23 of the winner. Now wouldn’t that be a big surprise and kinda dysfunctional.

Comment

hey, those are the dates for function at the junction.

Comment

Are you sure the winner would want to paint a target on his/her back? 7% is a disturbing percentage, and unfortunately the whackos in this Chase have soured any joy or justifiable pride in coming forward.

Comment

Maybe the pictures would be to confirm something.

Comment

If the finder wants to be interviewed on TV, I think they'll have to go the witness-protection route with their face in darkness and voice altered. Even that is no guarantee since the media folks will know their identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post
              If the finder wants to be interviewed on TV, I think they'll have to go the witness-protection route with their face in darkness and voice altered. Even that is no guarantee since the media folks will know their identity.
              I have an old talking skull with a microphone with a decent length cord. Just use something like that as it disguises your voice, looks hilarious since the mouth moves, and no one has to see you. Also works great for Halloween.
              "Our shadows taller than our soul"

Comment

Not interviewed just a confirming picture for Forrest, like there expecting something big to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Envictus View Post
                  Lots of ways to look at this one; could be a good solid hint that Douglas Preston will be taking pictures June 22,23 of the winner. Now wouldn’t that be a big surprise and kinda dysfunctional.
                  Lol, I think you are reading too much into this. How do you get Douglas Preston taking pics of the winner on June 22 from the story?

Comment

I don’t just gallop around looking for these things, they find me.

Comment

I don’t just gallop around looking for these things, they find me.
                      Haha if you say so!

Comment

Maybe the pictures would be to confirm something.
                        More confirmation is not needed.

Comment

I at one time thought there might have been intention for a race this summer by the man himself.. I don’t feel that way anymore. Count me among the humbled..

Comment

sounds like Forrest is prepping everybody for the up coming foots race. If I had a good solid solve now would be a good time to go get it before the new runner up has a chance to prepare.
                            Why do you think somebody else knows where it's at?

Comment

Because of the insinuation that the door swings both ways.

Comment

Working...
                              X