No announcement yet.

SB 199 is out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Note the pair of 23's in this Scrapbook (one subtle, one not). Forrest deliberately changed the 22-year-old winner to 23. Hat's off to 9equals9 for finding the original source material from which Forrest wrote this SB:
    https://www.santafenewmexican.com/ne...7130cd26d.html

Comment

Originally posted by anonymoussearcher View Post
      Where'd he say that?
      That's not exactly what he said . . .
      https://mysteriouswritings.com/featu...hot-chocolate/

" It will be discovered by someone who has read the clues successfully." ff

Comment

I don't see much there for nobody. Probably just sayin sum ramdon things trying to save sum gas money and time maybe till the snow melts a little more. If they still have snow on a mountain near Santa Fe i's only going to get worse the farther North you go. Sounds like Doug P. took some pictures for Forrest and he's just passing them on.

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

That's not exactly what he said . . .
          https://mysteriouswritings.com/featu...hot-chocolate/
          Haha, indeed not exactly

Comment

F said a 23 year old won but in fact the article said 22 hmm why get that fact wrong

Comment

Originally posted by JChere View Post
              F said a 23 year old won but in fact the article said 22 hmm why get that fact wrong
              Block 23 row 4 of the cemetery; 23 stumps. 'course, Fenn could just be yanking the chain of folks like me that point out such aberrations... Wouldn't be the first time. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by BiggishShoes View Post
                Christ on a bike, there's a lot in that.
                That's funny.
                I agree. It seems like there is a second person who has clued into the final location. Forrest using "bi" in the last write up, and now "mystery man" in a banana suit. The 23 is strange....I went back to the 23rd scrapbook and it's the tree blaze and running man image. Seems Forrest is ready to get the season started. I wonder who "Banana Man" is and if he'll be as interesting as Dizzy Dean?

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post

Block 23 row 4 of the cemetery; 23 stumps. 'course, Fenn could just be yanking the chain of folks like me that point out such aberrations... Wouldn't be the first time. ;-)
                  Must mean something.. all I did the other day was email him with my 9 from the poem and told him to quit spending so much time on his emails lol and find something relaxing to do. Lol. Just joshing. It got to mean something

Comment

I liked this shot of Kpro spotted at this year's Slush Cup event:

Click image for larger version

Name:	kpro.jpg
Views:	381
Size:	103.4 KB
ID:	92226
                    "Misquotations are the only quotations that are never misquoted." - Hesketh Pearson

Comment

Scrapbook 140 is the other event

Comment

Originally posted by Will197532 View Post
                        Scrapbook 140 is the other event
                        Yep: and the skim pond is apparently a foot shallower this year...

Comment

one year is 365 days, may not seem like much till you take into consideration how much a person sleeps.

Comment

Originally posted by Envictus View Post
                            one year is 365 days, may not seem like much till you take into consideration how much a person sleeps.
                            The last day of summer is only 137 days away.
                            Last edited by WarriorManRB; 04-16-2019, 03:31 AM.

Comment

‘‘Tis the season, without reason.

Comment

Did anyone notice the banana man was not a mystery in the news article and then fenn says superman had the matching results but superman is the real mystery man in the news article.

Comment

Working...
                                X