Is this photoshopped?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this photoshopped?

I noticed this a while back and would like you guys to have a look to confirm or refute that the two paintings, one above ff and one to the right above the rifles are photoshopped in.

Then there's the question why? if confirmed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	home-forrest-large.jpg
Views:	502
Size:	195.4 KB
ID:	92102

The Hero with an F in Good - has redeeming qualities that make part of him want to be a hero out of a desire to do good or the right thing. This character almost invariably has a checkered or mysterious past, or a bad reputation.

Shiver my timbers, shiver my sails, DEAD! MEN! TELL! NO! TALES!

Pixels out of sync around the painting I would sa

Comment

Originally posted by JChere View Post
      Pixels out of sync around the painting I would sa
      Is it just a marketing piece? The front right is photoshopped in, are the paintings added just to show he dealt in paintings too?
      Are they Henry Sharp paintings? i can't seem to match them.
      The Hero with an F in Good - has redeeming qualities that make part of him want to be a hero out of a desire to do good or the right thing. This character almost invariably has a checkered or mysterious past, or a bad reputation.

Comment

Photoshopped. No perspective on the J. H. Sharp painting on the left, and the left edge of the frame is chopped on what I believe is a Wilson Hurley.

Comment

(That Sharp painting is on the wall behind Forrest and Willie in SB 185, btw.)

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post
            (That Sharp painting is on the wall behind Forrest and Willie in SB 185, btw.)
            Odd picture, part of me want's to know what's behind them. Probably nothing.

Comment

Pretty much shopped. What hides behind?

Comment

Originally posted by BiggishShoes View Post
                . . . part of me want's to know what's behind them.
                Which could very well be the purpose.
                They are paintings of 'scenes'.
                And, it makes you wonder what's 'behind the scenes'.

Oddly, there is what appears to be a camera above the one on the right.
                https://www.classicthesaurus.com/behind_the_scenes

And maybe by coincidence, that link holds a word that I used to decipher the first stanza.

" It will be discovered by someone who has read the clues successfully." ff

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post

Which could very well be the purpose.
                  They are paintings of 'scenes'.
                  And, it makes you wonder what's 'behind the scenes'.

Oddly, there is what appears to be a camera above the one on the right.
                  https://www.classicthesaurus.com/behind_the_scenes

And maybe by coincidence, that link holds a word that I used to decipher the first stanza.
                  Hermetical - alone in there

What do you think about the 'indentures', thought you'd like that one?

Comment

SLIGHTLY angled to the right compared to the room.
                    oh look! There's that mesa I want to climb. No really. It actually looks exactly like the one next door to "mine."
                    Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

Comment

Name:	FBI.jpg
Views:	361
Size:	50.1 KB
ID:	92182?

Comment

Originally posted by BiggishShoes View Post
                        I noticed this a while back and would like you guys to have a look to confirm or refute that the two paintings, one above ff and one to the right above the rifles are photoshopped in.

Then there's the question why? if confirmed.

Name:	home-forrest-large.jpg
Views:	502
Size:	195.4 KB
ID:	92102
                        They are hints

Comment

I doubt this was photoshopped. My guess is that this photo is from the mid to late 80s. This whole scene was staged for a photoshoot which probably explains the items in the foreground.
                          Life is short and the world is wide

Comment

Originally posted by DesertCloak View Post
                            I doubt this was photoshopped.
                            I'm nowhere near an expert in these matters so, how would you explain the moccasins that are clearly 'covered up' behind the painting on the right ?
                            Then, there's the question of what happened to what appears to be the corner of the room, which seems to disappear beneath the painting on the left ?
                            It's visible above the painting but, not below.
                            The items along the wall to the left are at a different angle than the items along the right wall so, there's definitely a corner to the right of F's right shoulder.

My un-expert opinion says it is indeed photoshopped.
                            " It will be discovered by someone who has read the clues successfully." ff

Comment

They appear to be photo-shopped, probably to cover up artifacts that certain people or entities did not think he should have. My guess.

Comment

Working...
                              X