Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think that gov knows where it is?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw 10 on the highway...but they looked the other way
    https://youtu.be/mtLbE3IUY2U " If you know where the treasure is ...You should go get it."

Comment

Originally posted by NoStaticAtALL_IN_hi-deaf View Post

That's true; there isn't a million dollars hidden in the woods; there is a treasure chest with gold and jewels hidden in the Rockies; and it might not be in the woods.
      I'll be the first to know if it's a hoax, if it's not in one of my 47 locations then it's definitely a hoax LOL.
      I'm sorry grammar police I misspoke. A box full of something that is equivalent up to a million plus dollars. . But in all reality if you're not FF then you don't know for sure unless there's something else going on bro. That statement implies that you know. So hi Mr. Fenn. Do you want me to go get the box or what? Here's the deal I'll go get the box and bring it to Santa Fe and in return you bring 25k cash under the table. Then we'll go to the titty bar on you. And I want a big fat steak. And a case of Coors light...... the 25k is just to cover my expenses. The research was fun and free. Whoa whoa whoa whoa I want comped $46 for the book as well. And I want to steak I don't know if I mentioned that yet but I really want a steak. You know one of those texas-sized steaks. Mmmmmmm steak......

Comment

Originally posted by The eventual finder View Post

I'll be the first to know if it's a hoax, if it's not in one of my 47 locations then it's definitely a hoax LOL.
        I'm sorry grammar police I misspoke. A box full of something that is equivalent up to a million plus dollars. . But in all reality if you're not FF then you don't know for sure unless there's something else going on bro. That statement implies that you know. So hi Mr. Fenn. Do you want me to go get the box or what? Here's the deal I'll go get the box and bring it to Santa Fe and in return you bring 25k cash under the table. Then we'll go to the titty bar on you. And I want a big fat steak. And a case of Coors light...... the 25k is just to cover my expenses. The research was fun and free. Whoa whoa whoa whoa I want comped $46 for the book as well. And I want to steak I don't know if I mentioned that yet but I really want a steak. You know one of those texas-sized steaks. Mmmmmmm steak......
        No, just taking him at his word. What else do you think is going on?
        Chase Theme Song: Precious Declaration
        Rule #1a: Never trust anyone that says trust me, except for yourself; even then proceed with caution.
        Rule #1b: Never trust anyone else.

Comment

25 grand and a few amenities is well-below reason. For me anyway. Hey, I just remembered, Fenn knows a top whistleblower. I remember reading about it.
          Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

Comment

Working...
          X