Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think that gov knows where it is?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The eventual finder View Post
    Considering I'm a delusional wack job I feel sorry for the agents on my tail. This week I'm going through the "I don't know where the f@#k it's at" stage, so sorry fellas. Maybe next week I'll know for sure 1000% where the TC is. Right now I'm going through the it might be a hoax stage Haha lol. Because think about it seriously who goes out and hides million dollars. There's got to be a proxy there ain't no million dollars out in the woods somewhere.... Forrest Fenn did you really do that....NOOOOOO he didn't. Until next week, I'm sure my search area will be Utah and South Dakota...
    That's true; there isn't a million dollars hidden in the woods; there is a treasure chest with gold and jewels hidden in the Rockies; and it might not be in the woods.
    Chase Theme Song: Precious Declaration
    Rule #1a: Never trust anyone that says trust me, except for yourself; even then proceed with caution.
    Rule #1b: Never trust anyone else.

Comment

I actually DO think gov will know if/when/who has it before Forrest does. Unless you only talk in person in those woods and there are no devices around.
      Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
        I actually DO think gov will know if/when/who has it before Forrest does. Unless you only talk in person in those woods and there are no devices around.
        Like a plot device?
        https://youtu.be/vL996Ja4ul8

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post

Like a plot device?
          Sure, but mainly ELECTRONIC DEVICES, and their accompanying curious contractors, satellites, Google(Earth), and countless others.
          Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

Comment

The "gov" is not even trying to figure out where treasure is. Not even a little bit. Maybe individuals in the gov, as that is a different story. But they would just lurk around forums as they don't want anyone to figure out how inept they are at figuring out clues. Somehow I get the feeling they are gonna find out real quick why Forrest really did this treasure hunt. How many people have found secret CIA ops locations in Rocky Mountains ? The declassified ones of course !

Comment

Its like American Express- From now on.
              https://youtu.be/mtLbE3IUY2U " If you know where the treasure is ...You should go get it."

Comment

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

The "gov" is not even trying to figure out where treasure is. Not even a little bit. Maybe individuals in the gov, as that is a different story. But they would just lurk around forums as they don't want anyone to figure out how inept they are at figuring out clues. Somehow I get the feeling they are gonna find out real quick why Forrest really did this treasure hunt. How many people have found secret CIA ops locations in Rocky Mountains ? The declassified ones of course !
                It's almost as if... the finder could leave out the last 3 or so clues in publishing... and no courts or other interlopers could figure out the end of it, and thus, no location given away either, and thus finder keeps it all just fine as has been discussed in a different post of mine.
                That CIA in the Rockies stuff - I'd buy a book like that. I want some of that in a finder's book, too.

Comment

It's almost as if... the finder could leave out the last 3 or so clues in publishing... and no courts or other interlopers could figure out the end of it, and thus, no location given away either, and thus finder keeps it all just fine as has been discussed in a different post of mine.
                  That CIA in the Rockies stuff - I'd buy a book like that. I want some of that in a finder's book, too.
                  Good chance CIA responsible for thousands of missing people in National Parks and Forest's. MY opinion. Probably CIA was involved with Zodiac Killer and both situations are connected thru the suspect Gaikowski's brother inlaw . Whose last name I found while translating Zodiac 340 Letter. Don't know if it was him or not. But it points to CIA in my opinion.

Comment

Park disappearance conspiracy videos freak me out. Seen a few lately. Started popping up in the feed after the fenn/bigfoot thing.
                    Weird you mention that Zodiac. I've met some truly interesting, usually older people in my Rockies quests. One was a particular guy of the age set, in CA at the time, and a Satanic (or something or other) priest who was in Vietnam War. His tags, religion part, were stamped with that symbol lol.
                    one of those moments that actually happened, like...
                    (Charles Manson) "I could kill you right now" (holding knife in front of face)
                    (Brian Wilson) "do it. I'm as f****d up as you."
                    Last edited by 5-leaf Blaze; 04-15-2019, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Park disappearance conspiracy videos freak me out. Seen a few lately. Started popping up in the feed after the fenn/bigfoot thing.
                      Weird you mention that Zodiac. I've met some truly interesting, usually older people in my Rockies quests. One was a particular guy of the age set, in CA at the time, and a Satanic (or something or other) priest who was in Vietnam War. His tags, religion part, were stamped with that symbol lol.
                      one of those moments that actually happened, like...
                      (Charles Manson) "I could kill you right now" (holding knife in front of face)
                      (Brian Wilson) "do it. I'm as f****d up as you."
                      The Satanic Group was named "4 pi" as identified by someone arrested in Cal. that while in jail spilled the beans on the group then went silent about it by saying he was lying. Typical Sociopathic behavior to get info out then say "just kidding". 4 pi grew from 50 to over a thousand from Cal to NY. The National Park and Forest disappearances is not a conspiracy theory by any means. It is fact and those facts gathered by federal government have been kept hidden from the public, fact again. Gaikowski brother inlaw was high level in Parks Service at Federal Level. My thoughts were he got the policy of "no records of missing people allowed into public" as he was in charge of public affairs. Have I ever showed you Park Service Paper with picture of guy that looks like Zodiac Killer Police Drawing ?

Comment

I haven't seen that, but I love/loathe this sh** to no end. I don"t scare easily, but this is freaky. Thank goodness we don't need to search the Pacific Northwest (and find all the feet that wash ashore)

Comment

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

The Satanic Group was named "4 pi" as identified by someone arrested in Cal. that while in jail spilled the beans on the group then went silent about it by saying he was lying. Typical Sociopathic behavior to get info out then say "just kidding". 4 pi grew from 50 to over a thousand from Cal to NY. The National Park and Forest disappearances is not a conspiracy theory by any means. It is fact and those facts gathered by federal government have been kept hidden from the public, fact again. Gaikowski brother inlaw was high level in Parks Service at Federal Level. My thoughts were he got the policy of "no records of missing people allowed into public" as he was in charge of public affairs. Have I ever showed you Park Service Paper with picture of guy that looks like Zodiac Killer Police Drawing ?
                          http://npshistory.com/newsletters/courier/index.htm
                          Zollar , Gaikowski brother inlaw on page 3 of paper
                          http://npshistory.com/newsletters/co...ier-v16n10.pdf
                          Zodiac lookalike page 4, 4th person from the left in back row of "warmth and humor are the same world over"
                          Picture includes international parks reps from many countries.
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	zodiac-killer-wanted-poster.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	92188
                          Attached Files

Comment

Guy I met was at least 6 feet. Knew a lot of everything. Probably not Zodiac. 75-80 now. Just a wizard, haha.

Comment

Guy I met was at least 6 feet. Knew a lot of everything. Probably not Zodiac. 75-80 now. Just a wizard, haha.
                              Zodiac not an individual, Zodiac is a group. Zollar is dead, Policy of National Park Service to hide numbers of people missing lives on.

Comment

Wide open spaces stuff probably gets transferred to local authorities in order to coordinate search & rescue, and feds just endlessly follow disappearance graphs. There's been some rather gripping stories of alien encounters out in places too.

Comment

Working...
                                X