Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think that gov knows where it is?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think that gov knows where it is?

How likely is it that our gov, or maybe the Chinese or Russians with all their algorithms can pinpoint close searchers?
    How about secret orgs scouting geniuses?
    Maybe aliens or artificial intelligence monitoring these... human games?
    Black ops chemtrailing any undesirable lead searchers that are blocked from an upswing in fortunes? Oh I will go there and so will you. We will get to the bottom of all this
    Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

The government doesn't know gut but they are monitoring your texting devices in an attempt to discover the lead searcher.

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
      How likely is it that our gov, or maybe the Chinese or Russians with all their algorithms can pinpoint close searchers?
      How about secret orgs scouting geniuses?
      Maybe aliens or artificial intelligence monitoring these... human games?
      Black ops chemtrailing any undesirable lead searchers that are blocked from an upswing in fortunes? Oh I will go there and so will you. We will get to the bottom of all this
      Amusing thread !
      I'd say there are no gov individuals or groups that will ever find the treasure and that is by design to show certain 3 letter groups are not as smart as they think and claim to be. Even further there may be some aspect that will embarrass some from the 3 letter groups simple because many of them are arrogant jerks that are abusive by their very nature. I had close family relative that worked closely with 3 letter gov agencies.

Comment

I will never know how public servants become arrogant. Seems like the beginning of many problems to me. Monitoring everything, to me, is just weird and perverse.
        Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

Comment

Talk about monitoring this happened the other day to my wife and I. I said to her while we were traveling down the road, she was driving. Lol " I will look on my phone and see what motels are in the area" and as see soon as I opened the browser motels popped up. I don't think it was coincidence and it really has started me thinking about how we have zero privacy if we have devices in a room. What you say or type will be held against you if you are not careful !

Comment

With all of that, how would any of this be secret? What's waiting at 200 feet? A taxman?

Comment

I will never know how public servants become arrogant. Seems like the beginning of many problems to me. Monitoring everything, to me, is just weird and perverse.
              power corrupts

Comment

Pull the satellite footage from 2010
                "It is fun to arrange words in such a way that you have to smile at the end of a sentence." - Forrest Fenn

Comment

Ha, funny, I'd recently gone searching for the old footage stills of this roadside solve near Los Alamos I had years ago where streetview showed this box shaped, patinaed bronze object of the correct apparent dimensions right there, maybe 60 feet off the road. I finally checked and it wasn't there. But oddly, that day, I found this box jammed between some rocks a thousand feet away.

Comment

Originally posted by Metalman View Post
                    Talk about monitoring this happened the other day to my wife and I. I said to her while we were traveling down the road, she was driving. Lol " I will look on my phone and see what motels are in the area" and as see soon as I opened the browser motels popped up. I don't think it was coincidence and it really has started me thinking about how we have zero privacy if we have devices in a room. What you say or type will be held against you if you are not careful !
                    I know what you mean. One time, around December of 1989, I was working in the Allston/ Brighton area of Boston. A family member wanted a leather jacket for Christmas so, I thought about stopping by Snyder Leather, a very well known leather goods retailer. Problem was I couldn't remember the street it was located on. This was before smart phones, of course. I drove through an intersection looking both ways to see if there was something or someplace familiar to me that would jog my memory. No luck. As I approached the next intersection, I said out loud to myself, "If only I had a yellow pages (phone book)."
                    the light turned green and I turned left and headed down the street. About 200 feet down the road, in the gutter was a familiar looking object. I pulled my car over, walked across the street toward the object and smiled as I picked it up - a yellow pages phone book. But then I got a chill as I noticed the book was opened to the ad for....Snyder Leather.

Maybe not the same as what you experienced, I guess. Stuff like that happens to me sometimes.

Peace

O.

Comment

Agree

Comment

Considering I'm a delusional wack job I feel sorry for the agents on my tail. This week I'm going through the "I don't know where the f@#k it's at" stage, so sorry fellas. Maybe next week I'll know for sure 1000% where the TC is. Right now I'm going through the it might be a hoax stage Haha lol. Because think about it seriously who goes out and hides million dollars. There's got to be a proxy there ain't no million dollars out in the woods somewhere.... Forrest Fenn did you really do that....NOOOOOO he didn't. Until next week, I'm sure my search area will be Utah and South Dakota...
                        Last edited by The eventual finder; 04-14-2019, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Right!? Same here. Just trying to get at the USD. actually... gold. Better than usd. Bet you they know when somebody finds it before even Forrest does.

Comment

If and when we get down. What's next on the table?
                            https://youtu.be/mtLbE3IUY2U " If you know where the treasure is ...You should go get it."

Comment

Right!? Same here. Just trying to get at the USD. actually... gold. Better than usd. Bet you they know when somebody finds it before even Forrest does.
                              I have faith F will know instantaneously when the tc is found and retrieved. No one else save the finder will know at that time- or anytime close to that time.
                              https://youtu.be/vL996Ja4ul8

Comment

Working...
                              X