https://youtu.be/UvxLnh-w1s8

check it out! And be safe y’all!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mall.png
Views:	283
Size:	15.5 KB
ID:	91670

Comment

I actually saw The Revenant less than a few weeks before my BOTG in grizzly neighborhood. I Really wish I had watched the CGI ‘making of’ before I went into the woods. There’s def a bear at my location. Though now I think of him as guarding it for me- not from me.
      https://youtu.be/vL996Ja4ul8

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post
        I actually saw The Revenant less than a few weeks before my BOTG in grizzly neighborhood. I Really wish I had watched the CGI ‘making of’ before I went into the woods. There’s def a bear at my location. Though now I think of him as guarding it for me- not from me.
        Is his name Smokey?!

great movie btw!

Comment

I dont care what anyone says... yes carry bear spray but a side arm as well, personaly if my face gets ripped off by a grizz and im still alive but faceless? Im putting that gun in whatever is left of my gapping maw and pulling the trigger... some of the after photos from grizz attacks? seems like they love the head and ripping faces off, NOOPPE. wad cutters for the Bear and serated hollow points for me thanks..
          My post self destruct without notice..

Comment

Originally posted by Imeverybodynow View Post

Is his name Smokey?!

great movie btw!
            Nope, George, lol. It is a great movie.
            https://youtu.be/vL996Ja4ul8

Comment

If Fenn was smart and at the age of 80 he knew better then to go hiking anywhere near bears. I don't think Grizzlies are a problem in New Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by Metalman View Post
                If Fenn was smart and at the age of 80 he knew better then to go hiking anywhere near bears. I don't think Grizzlies are a problem in New Mexico.
                How about Arizona? I understand they have a canyon you can go down . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

How about Arizona? I understand they have a canyon you can go down . . .
                  And it is to far to walk for most.

Comment

I've walked it from the South "tourist" rim down to Bright Angel the up to the good side, the North Rim Lodge. Two days, easy peasy. Bit nippy at the bottom!

Comment

That’s a good point. My search area is not in New Mexico, it’s in Wyoming. And Wyoming does have a bear population, and one that gets worse every year as they expand east from Yellowstone. Wolves are an issue as well, and there is a pack of them in my area. If one took him extremely seriously about safety, you could eliminate a state or two just based on wildlife.

Comment

My area is too. Maybe I can move closer to it one day..
                        https://youtu.be/mtLbE3IUY2U " If you know where the treasure is ...You should go get it."

Comment

Working...
                        X