No announcement yet.

Car options?!?!?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe, I wasn’t too clear, what about sports car options? Camero, mustang?
    Happiness is the best revenge.......... yes, I am talking to you.

Comment

4 cyl suv with moon roof honda cr-v or subaru outback.
      Last edited by Treasure Joe; 04-14-2019, 02:01 PM.
      "It is fun to arrange words in such a way that you have to smile at the end of a sentence." - Forrest Fenn

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
        I have a 2015 mustang. It’s not good if you need the backseat. No leg room, small trunk and high insurance.
        Upside it’s fast AF!

Comment

I purchased a 2011 F-150 4WD expanded cab bi-fuel (gasoline/CNG) from public surplus site. State of Wyoming DOT sold it at auction. I got it for 6500 bucks. Great vehicle for not raising eyebrows out in the wild. It is is great shape and runs like a champ. Economical as a Honda when running on CNG!

PS - coming up on 200K miles on the 5.0 Coyote engine and still runs like hell....
          Last edited by Frank Bama; 04-14-2019, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Well 2wd, bright and shiny saying "look at me", doesn't seem like a very good "treasure hunting" car. But I like the Dodge Charger and Challenger myself for American sports cars.
            "Do not be influenced by those who say they know but don't." f

Comment

Originally posted by L.D. View Post

Well 2wd, bright and shiny saying "look at me", doesn't seem like a very good "treasure hunting" car. But I like the Dodge Charger and Challenger myself for American sports cars.
              OK, I have had a Toyota truck, Chevy,truck, Ford truck. Trucks are not fitting my life now that I am in the city (on the farm they were fine).

And I have had kind of a big life change, so up for a glitz and glam if it fit.

Maybe not, still deciding. Deciding on lots these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Will197532 View Post

I have a 2015 mustang. It’s not good if you need the backseat. No leg room, small trunk and high insurance.
                Upside it’s fast AF!
                Wanna sell me that???? My kids picked this one in blue..... haha .

I have heard the back seat is crappy. I have a 10 year old, he would be in the back. Hmmmmm. Decisions decisions.

Comment

A little 4-door BMW Was the best car I ever had for going from highway to a dirt road. It was old and I got it for 800 bucks. I'd next try a Tiger mini-truck with a ribbed canvas tarp. But if you gotta deal with the city and need some power, go with a copcar from an auction, maybe a DPS muscle car, but no muscle car will ever like being off-road.
                  Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

Comment

OK, I have had a Toyota truck, Chevy,truck, Ford truck. Trucks are not fitting my life now that I am in the city (on the farm they were fine).

And I have had kind of a big life change, so up for a glitz and glam if it fit.

Maybe not, still deciding. Deciding on lots these days.
                    So I stand by my first thought Subaru WRX STI. Turbo, agile, modern performance and handling, oh and affordable!
                    https://www.subaru.com/vehicles/wrx/...gA3g&gclsrc=ds
                    "Do not be influenced by those who say they know but don't." f

Comment

BMW X3 XDrive 30e!!! Well... maybe after you found the chest...

Comment

Esmeralda!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!! !!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!

Comment

If you don't want a Jeep, get a 4x4 truck. If that is a no, then consider any SUV with a high clearance. Otherwise, you'll lose your bumpers on the back roads.

Comment

Your decision tree takes a hard fork at convertible and search rig. If you want a combo search rig/city rig/powerful/comfy/solid/dependable consider a used old bodystyle Honda Ridgeline with as little mileage as possible. The body style ain't for everyone; many think it's downright fuuugly. But:

good clearance 4X4
                            solid as a tank
                            6 cylinder will snap your cervical vertebrae
                            handles town like a boss
                            Honda dependability
                            small pickup bed/put a shell on it
                            can tow more way than it should

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1715848_6002_159_0001-nowater.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	158.0 KB