Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can the blaze be pre-determined...?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by 1keyword View Post
    the park superintendent clearly stated that if found in Yellowstone that it would be confiscated and would become government property period.. don't say a thing and later on when asked by the community same thing don't tell.. my thinking is it's a place private to Forrest where he wants to be interred.

    look at what this guy found.. Click image for larger version Name:	O9TZS9O.jpg Views:	1 Size:	207.8 KB ID:	107265
    and this guy..
    Click image for larger version Name:	v87guvxfya831.png Views:	1 Size:	521.3 KB ID:	107266

    hmm... Ya new plan. I would not divulge the location if and when I found it.
    That looks like a bigger fish than Forrest's chest. Maybe Knights Of The Golden Circle .

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knight..._Golden_Circle

    Comment


    • I think the problem is with the word "determine." It's a lot like the word "decide." You can pre-determine something incorrectly, just like you can decide something incorrectly.
      Let's say, for example, that before you go BOTG you have pre-determined that the blaze is "wood". You don't know if you're correct, but this is what you have determined the blaze to be.
      Only when you find that the real blaze is, in fact, wood, will you know that you correctly determined the blaze from the poem.
      Life is short and the world is wide

      Comment


      • I just want the correct solve.
        "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Wraith14u View Post
          I just want the correct solve.
          If you can't knowingly go to a spot within several steps of the chest, you don't have a correct solve, you have a general solve (is what we're told). Correct sounds like the better of the two to me...

          So what is "knowingly" - Google says "deliberately, intentionally, consciously, wittingly, with full knowledge, in full awareness, with one's eyes open, on purpose, by design, calculatedly, premeditatedly, studiedly, wilfully, purposefully, willingly".


          My opinion - to get a correct solve you have to find your blaze before you leave home. I.e. Can the blaze be pre-determined - I believe it should be a requirement. All the people who got out there amongst it - I did too - absolutely loved it. Never again without a solve down to a point that I can map on Google Earth. BOTG will be purely to get eyes close enough to the dirt.

          Comment


          • t
            Originally posted by mikew1927 View Post

            If you can't knowingly go to a spot within several steps of the chest, you don't have a correct solve, you have a general solve (is what we're told). Correct sounds like the better of the two to me...

            So what is "knowingly" - Google says "deliberately, intentionally, consciously, wittingly, with full knowledge, in full awareness, with one's eyes open, on purpose, by design, calculatedly, premeditatedly, studiedly, wilfully, purposefully, willingly".


            My opinion - to get a correct solve you have to find your blaze before you leave home. I.e. Can the blaze be pre-determined - I believe it should be a requirement. All the people who got out there amongst it - I did too - absolutely loved it. Never again without a solve down to a point that I can map on Google Earth. BOTG will be purely to get eyes close enough to the dirt.
            I think whether or not a person figures out a blaze from poem or by other means that it should be figured out before even going BOTG.

            It's summer time and Forrest says that is the time of the special place.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post
              t

              I think whether or not a person figures out a blaze from poem or by other means that it should be figured out before even going BOTG.

              It's summer time and Forrest says that is the time of the special place.
              TC,
              Do you recall where Forrest said that summer time is the time of the special place?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by mikew1927 View Post

                If you can't knowingly go to a spot within several steps of the chest, you don't have a correct solve, you have a general solve (is what we're told). Correct sounds like the better of the two to me...

                So what is "knowingly" - Google says "deliberately, intentionally, consciously, wittingly, with full knowledge, in full awareness, with one's eyes open, on purpose, by design, calculatedly, premeditatedly, studiedly, wilfully, purposefully, willingly".


                My opinion - to get a correct solve you have to find your blaze before you leave home. I.e. Can the blaze be pre-determined - I believe it should be a requirement. All the people who got out there amongst it - I did too - absolutely loved it. Never again without a solve down to a point that I can map on Google Earth. BOTG will be purely to get eyes close enough to the dirt.
                The blaze:

                Click image for larger version

Name:	1519837274716.png
Views:	127
Size:	456.9 KB
ID:	108906

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Redneck Girl View Post
                  TC,
                  Do you recall where Forrest said that summer time is the time of the special place?
                  His actual statement was to a searcher that "summer" was the time to search. I inferred it to mean there was a reason for that and that if that was the search season then that was the season of that place.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

                    His actual statement was to a searcher that "summer" was the time to search. I inferred it to mean there was a reason for that and that if that was the search season then that was the season of that place.
                    Thanks TC. It could mean to wait for the snow to melt. Or maybe there's something that can only be seen during the summer. Like something that only grows there during the summer.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Redneck Girl View Post

                      Thanks TC. It could mean to wait for the snow to melt. Or maybe there's something that can only be seen during the summer. Like something that only grows there during the summer.
                      Yes, He does always leave us wondering !

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

                        His actual statement was to a searcher that "summer" was the time to search. I inferred it to mean there was a reason for that and that if that was the search season then that was the season of that place.
                        There is one important reason to search in the summer! It has to do with the position of the sun in the sky at sunrise or sunset! You see... the true meaning of "tarry scant with marvel gaze" is that either early dawn or later at dusk when it is not full daylight and the sun is just above the horizon..... the low position of the sun reflects off of something creating a marvel gaze / blaze of light.... This reflection can only happen surrounding the summer solstice of June 21 and it appears only for a short time each day but only near this date as the sun rises and sets from a more northerly direction... I have seen it at my solve once last summer but it was months later that I had the ah-ha moment and knew what I had seen... I have determined that the sun reflects off of an icy vein of quartz, which creates a "blaze" reflection! I just have not been back due to the state of my left knee!
                        Last edited by Coinaster; 07-17-2019, 11:32 AM.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Coinaster View Post

                          There is one important reason to search in the summer! It has to do with the position of the sun in the sky at sunrise or sunset! You see... the true meaning of "tarry scant with marvel gaze" is that either early dawn or later at dusk when it is not full daylight and the sun is just above the horizon..... the low position of the sun reflects off of something creating a marvel gaze / blaze of light.... This reflection can only happen surrounding the summer solstice of June 21 and it appears only for a short time each day but only near this date as the sun rises and sets from a more northerly direction... I have seen it at my solve once last summer but it was months later that I had the ah-ha moment and knew what I had seen... I have determined that the sun reflects off of an icy vein of quartz, which creates a "blaze" reflection! I just have not been back due to the state of my left knee!
                          I've seen sunset and sunrise anomalies at many locations. If you like those types of things for your solve then great. Enjoy the marvel gazing. I would rather figure out the locations of what I believe are the clues as some words in poem are not helpful. And those seem to be some of those words to me.

                          Comment


                          • Im seeing things in that lid... here's a picture. any thoughts? and angelasilverstone just shut up before you even start, I've seen some of your post. Pot, Kettle, what?Click image for larger version  Name:	example_a.jpg Views:	0 Size:	219.4 KB ID:	108954
                            Last edited by 1keyword; 07-17-2019, 02:12 PM.

                            Comment


                            • Click image for larger version

Name:	example_b.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	231.9 KB
ID:	108959

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by 1keyword View Post
                                Im seeing things in that lid... here's a picture. any thoughts? and angelasilverstone just shut up before you even start, I've seen some of your post. Pot, Kettle, what?Click image for larger version Name:	example_a.jpg Views:	0 Size:	219.4 KB ID:	108954
                                The one figure there looks kinda like the cross section of an apple... or ancient petroglyphs that some say have alien influences...
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190717-151913_Google.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	75.4 KB
ID:	108965Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190717-152321_Google.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	581.7 KB
ID:	108964
                                noticed something like that on the map, wasn't sure what to make of it....

                                Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190717-151709_Maps.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	108.0 KB
ID:	108963

                                Page 9...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X