Can the blaze be pre-determined...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1keyword View Post
    so here's a valid question.. remember his Meets and Bounds Comment's regarding chain lengths and distances, there are some Interesting bounds relating to roads, that old system is still used to some degree and one thing it still used for (measured in feet now im sure) Is railroad right of ways and Highways.. highway 212 is an interstate highway, I'm pretty sure the highway department and and national parks are two separate entity's. all highways have easement's on either side of the road, so if this is indeed governed by a separate government agency possibly with different laws similar to BLM VS national parks and Highway 212 is a federal highway as its an Interstate then couldn't the laws be different regarding retrieval on highway right of way vs park land the same as the laws governing BLM land are different than the laws governing the National Park system? 212 isn't the only highway in the park.. but i think it maybe the only one that ends in the park. now how about national historical trails that exceed the bounds of the park such as some of the old stage coach trails, the bannock Indian / Nez Perce I wonder if there governed by there own set of rules or park rules.. or if it's a separate agency.
    I think the problem of R.O.W is that they could very potentially be developed and the hiding place destroyed or chest "happen upon by accident". Not sure about the rules. I sometimes ignore the rules. Funny story, Years ago I was working on a new Jewish Community Center. There was to be a Detail Cop there to detour traffic one morning. He was late and I was pissed off about that as I had a deadline to meet. So I blocked off entire street in downtown Boston that morning with caution tape and went to get a cup of coffee to wait for police to show up. They were going to show up one way or another. When I got back with coffee the Detail Cop showed up soon after. Then after I got my manlift in place blocking another street a guy approached where I was working. He said "I am the negotiator". I said what ! He went on to say this was a private road and I needed permission to block it. I convinced him to not bother me and I would be done shorty never having to return. He agreed but said "Keep your Cop off of my road I don't want him on it". I went about my job and ignored the Detail Cop when he went onto the private road in front of the Negotiator. If the Negotiator could speak to me he could speak to my Detail Cop. He didn't and I got the job done. True story. Funnier in real life.

Comment

The blaze is findable without BOTG as seen here, as is,.... And water high.
      Last edited by angelasilverstone; 07-14-2019, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NoStaticAtALL_IN_hi-deaf View Post

Yeah, I know exactly what it is too, but I'm only 80%.
        I'm thinking only in the box. I'm only 69%.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

I'm thinking only in the box. I'm only 69%.
          I'm only 50% sure I know what the blaze is (what in the blazes the blaze is?) but I think I know where the treasure is?? ​​​​​​

Comment

I have changed my mind... Yes, it can. There are numeric values published by Fenn that will provide a valuable clue and confirmation when the correct location is discovered.

Comment

Just like Fenn said all the clues in the poem will lead one right straight to the treasure. No need to be BOTG grasping at straws and looking for the blaze. The poem and a good map is all one needs.

Comment

IT is right there in the poem - difficult to find but definitely somewhere in there. Remember to "hear me all and listen good."

Comment

the park superintendent clearly stated that if found in Yellowstone that it would be confiscated and would become government property period.. don't say a thing and later on when asked by the community same thing don't tell.. my thinking is it's a place private to Forrest where he wants to be interred.

look at what this guy found.. Click image for larger version Name:	O9TZS9O.jpg Views:	1 Size:	207.8 KB ID:	107265
                  and this guy..
                  Click image for larger version Name:	v87guvxfya831.png Views:	1 Size:	521.3 KB ID:	107266

hmm... Ya new plan. I would not divulge the location if and when I found it.
                  Which would be difficult but not impossible to move

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/c...ica/index.html

sometimes i recall forrests first arrowhead discovery

Comment

the park superintendent clearly stated that if found in Yellowstone that it would be confiscated and would become government property period.. don't say a thing and later on when asked by the community same thing don't tell.. my thinking is it's a place private to Forrest where he wants to be interred.

look at what this guy found.. Click image for larger version Name:	O9TZS9O.jpg Views:	1 Size:	207.8 KB ID:	107265
                    and this guy..
                    Click image for larger version Name:	v87guvxfya831.png Views:	1 Size:	521.3 KB ID:	107266

hmm... Ya new plan. I would not divulge the location if and when I found it.
                    That looks like a bigger fish than Forrest's chest. Maybe Knights Of The Golden Circle .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knight..._Golden_Circle

Comment

• I think the problem is with the word "determine." It's a lot like the word "decide." You can pre-determine something incorrectly, just like you can decide something incorrectly.
                      Let's say, for example, that before you go BOTG you have pre-determined that the blaze is "wood". You don't know if you're correct, but this is what you have determined the blaze to be.
                      Only when you find that the real blaze is, in fact, wood, will you know that you correctly determined the blaze from the poem.
                      Life is short and the world is wide

Comment

• I just want the correct solve.
                        "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraith14u View Post
                          I just want the correct solve.
                          If you can't knowingly go to a spot within several steps of the chest, you don't have a correct solve, you have a general solve (is what we're told). Correct sounds like the better of the two to me...

So what is "knowingly" - Google says "deliberately, intentionally, consciously, wittingly, with full knowledge, in full awareness, with one's eyes open, on purpose, by design, calculatedly, premeditatedly, studiedly, wilfully, purposefully, willingly".

My opinion - to get a correct solve you have to find your blaze before you leave home. I.e. Can the blaze be pre-determined - I believe it should be a requirement. All the people who got out there amongst it - I did too - absolutely loved it. Never again without a solve down to a point that I can map on Google Earth. BOTG will be purely to get eyes close enough to the dirt.

Comment

• t
                            Originally posted by mikew1927 View Post

If you can't knowingly go to a spot within several steps of the chest, you don't have a correct solve, you have a general solve (is what we're told). Correct sounds like the better of the two to me...

So what is "knowingly" - Google says "deliberately, intentionally, consciously, wittingly, with full knowledge, in full awareness, with one's eyes open, on purpose, by design, calculatedly, premeditatedly, studiedly, wilfully, purposefully, willingly".

My opinion - to get a correct solve you have to find your blaze before you leave home. I.e. Can the blaze be pre-determined - I believe it should be a requirement. All the people who got out there amongst it - I did too - absolutely loved it. Never again without a solve down to a point that I can map on Google Earth. BOTG will be purely to get eyes close enough to the dirt.
                            I think whether or not a person figures out a blaze from poem or by other means that it should be figured out before even going BOTG.

It's summer time and Forrest says that is the time of the special place.

Comment

• Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post
                              t

I think whether or not a person figures out a blaze from poem or by other means that it should be figured out before even going BOTG.

It's summer time and Forrest says that is the time of the special place.
                              TC,
                              Do you recall where Forrest said that summer time is the time of the special place?

Comment

• Originally posted by mikew1927 View Post

The blaze:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1519837274716.png
Views:	183
Size:	456.9 KB
ID:	108906

Comment

Working...
                                X