• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

right, tell the truth mostly?

Comment

Originally posted by 1keyword View Post
      right, tell the truth mostly?
      I'm not really even disagreeing with you. Who the heck would want their prize confiscated by known agencies that are as corrupt as the day is long ? That would be what I would testify about under that scenario. So let's say finder does as you are stating and finds treasure but does not get it confiscated and does not turn it into superintendent . Then does an interview on national television and explains that they did not feel comfortable handing treasure over to park because there was an open threat by them to steal the treasure from finder "under the color of law". Because that is how I view the statement from official that said if treasure was on federal land that it is owned by the federal government. And that is not true whatsoever.

Comment

the park superintendent clearly stated that if found in Yellowstone that it would be confiscated and would become government property period.. don't say a thing and later on when asked by the community same thing don't tell.. my thinking is it's a place private to Forrest where he wants to be interred.

look at what this guy found.. Click image for larger version  Name:	O9TZS9O.jpg Views:	1 Size:	207.8 KB ID:	107265
        and this guy..
        Click image for larger version  Name:	v87guvxfya831.png Views:	1 Size:	521.3 KB ID:	107266

hmm... Ya new plan. I would not divulge the location if and when I found it.
        Last edited by 1keyword; 07-04-2019, 01:43 PM.

Comment

the park superintendent clearly stated that if found in Yellowstone that it would be confiscated and would become government property period.. don't say a thing and later on when asked by the community same thing don't tell.. my thinking is it's a place private to Forrest where he wants to be interred.
          It would take more than the Superintendent's wants or opinion for such a theft to become fulfilled. There would have to be Judges just as willing to do a 1983 against finder. Big Pandora's Box opened wide. The ill's of our society on display.

Comment

I agree, I think with Fenn's backing and the history of the chase that It would become a high profile case..

Comment

I agree, I think with Fenn's backing and the history of the chase that It would become a high profile case..
              Here are the laws that shows the Superintendent is wrong when he states the treasure automatically becomes government property.

https://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/text-id...2_122&rgn=div8

(3) Found or impounded property shall be inventoried to determine ownership and safeguard personal property.

(4) The owner of record is responsible and liable for charges to the person who has removed, stored, or otherwise disposed of property impounded pursuant to this section; or the superintendent may assess the owner reasonable fees for the impoundment and storage of property impounded pursuant to this section.

(c) Disposition of property. (1) Unattended property impounded pursuant to this section shall be deemed to be abandoned unless claimed by the owner or an authorized representative thereof within 60 days. The 60-day period shall begin when the rightful owner of the property has been notified, if the owner can be identified, or from the time the property was placed in the superintendent's custody, if the owner cannot be identified.

(2) Unclaimed, found property shall be stored for a minimum period of 60 days and, unless claimed by the owner or an authorized representative thereof, may be claimed by the finder, provided that the finder is not an employee of the National Park Service. Found property not claimed by the owner or an authorized representative or the finder shall be deemed abandoned.

(3) Abandoned property shall be disposed of in accordance with title 41 Code of Federal Regulations.

(4) Property, including real property, located within a park area and owned by a deceased person, shall be disposed of in accordance with the laws of the State within whose exterior boundaries the property is located.

Comment

so here's a valid question.. remember his Meets and Bounds Comment's regarding chain lengths and distances, there are some Interesting bounds relating to roads, that old system is still used to some degree and one thing it still used for (measured in feet now im sure) Is railroad right of ways and Highways.. highway 212 is an interstate highway, I'm pretty sure the highway department and and national parks are two separate entity's. all highways have easement's on either side of the road, so if this is indeed governed by a separate government agency possibly with different laws similar to BLM VS national parks and Highway 212 is a federal highway as its an Interstate then couldn't the laws be different regarding retrieval on highway right of way vs park land the same as the laws governing BLM land are different than the laws governing the National Park system? 212 isn't the only highway in the park.. but i think it maybe the only one that ends in the park. now how about national historical trails that exceed the bounds of the park such as some of the old stage coach trails, the bannock Indian / Nez Perce I wonder if there governed by there own set of rules or park rules.. or if it's a separate agency.
                Last edited by 1keyword; 07-04-2019, 02:26 PM.

Comment

so here's a valid question.. remember his Meets and Bounds Comment's regarding chain lengths and distances, there are some Interesting bounds relating to roads, that old system is still used to some degree and one thing it still used for (measured in feet now im sure) Is railroad right of ways and Highways.. highway 212 is an interstate highway, I'm pretty sure the highway department and and national parks are two separate entity's. all highways have easement's on either side of the road, so if this is indeed governed by a separate government agency possibly with different laws similar to BLM VS national parks and Highway 212 is a federal highway as its an Interstate then couldn't the laws be different regarding retrieval on highway right of way vs park land the same as the laws governing BLM land are different than the laws governing the National Park system? 212 isn't the only highway in the park.. but i think it maybe the only one that ends in the park. now how about national historical trails that exceed the bounds of the park such as some of the old stage coach trails, the bannock Indian / Nez Perce I wonder if there governed by there own set of rules or park rules.. or if it's a separate agency.
                  I think the problem of R.O.W is that they could very potentially be developed and the hiding place destroyed or chest "happen upon by accident". Not sure about the rules. I sometimes ignore the rules. Funny story, Years ago I was working on a new Jewish Community Center. There was to be a Detail Cop there to detour traffic one morning. He was late and I was pissed off about that as I had a deadline to meet. So I blocked off entire street in downtown Boston that morning with caution tape and went to get a cup of coffee to wait for police to show up. They were going to show up one way or another. When I got back with coffee the Detail Cop showed up soon after. Then after I got my manlift in place blocking another street a guy approached where I was working. He said "I am the negotiator". I said what ! He went on to say this was a private road and I needed permission to block it. I convinced him to not bother me and I would be done shorty never having to return. He agreed but said "Keep your Cop off of my road I don't want him on it". I went about my job and ignored the Detail Cop when he went onto the private road in front of the Negotiator. If the Negotiator could speak to me he could speak to my Detail Cop. He didn't and I got the job done. True story. Funnier in real life.

Comment

The blaze is findable without BOTG as seen here, as is,.... And water high.
                    Last edited by angelasilverstone; 07-14-2019, 10:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoStaticAtALL_IN_hi-deaf View Post

Yeah, I know exactly what it is too, but I'm only 80%.
                      I'm thinking only in the box. I'm only 69%.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

I'm thinking only in the box. I'm only 69%.
                        I'm only 50% sure I know what the blaze is (what in the blazes the blaze is?) but I think I know where the treasure is?? ​​​​​​

Comment

• I have changed my mind... Yes, it can. There are numeric values published by Fenn that will provide a valuable clue and confirmation when the correct location is discovered.

Comment

• Just like Fenn said all the clues in the poem will lead one right straight to the treasure. No need to be BOTG grasping at straws and looking for the blaze. The poem and a good map is all one needs.

Comment

• IT is right there in the poem - difficult to find but definitely somewhere in there. Remember to "hear me all and listen good."

Comment

• Originally posted by 1keyword View Post

look at what this guy found.. Click image for larger version Name:	O9TZS9O.jpg Views:	1 Size:	207.8 KB ID:	107265
                                and this guy..
                                Click image for larger version Name:	v87guvxfya831.png Views:	1 Size:	521.3 KB ID:	107266

hmm... Ya new plan. I would not divulge the location if and when I found it.
                                Which would be difficult but not impossible to move

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/c...ica/index.html

sometimes i recall forrests first arrowhead discovery

Comment

Working...
                                X