Can the blaze be pre-determined...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zapster View Post

Are you suggesting Forrest left a rock for the blaze, or put a blaze on an existing rock? Hopefully you mean the latter, since we have this:

Forrestfenn on 9/26/2014: "I had an enjoyably visit with Tom and his brother at the Downtown Subscription Coffee Shop in Santa Fe. They seemed like nice guys and avid treasure hunters. But there is confusion somewhere. While it’s not impossible to remove the blaze it isn’t feasible to try, and I am certain it’s still there."

If your blaze is easily removable, then I think that's in conflict with this quote.
    That’s the way I look at it too! My wheels won’t stop me from trying to remove the blaze and using what I find under it.
    Last edited by Crimsonfox; 04-14-2019, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone

Or have a testable hypothesis.
      Don’t get your testes in a bind.

Comment

the evidence is starting t o mount up across the table
        "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

Warning: You are entering a rabbit hole.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Southern_Cheyenne_Doll_plate22_Forrest_Fenn.PNG Views:	1 Size:	326.4 KB ID:	106852
          I was just reading "Historic American Indian Dolls and the children who played with them" and noted the description of a Southern Cheyenne doll with a decorated shield.

On page 84, Forrest writes, "Because the cover is tightly stretched, it is not feasible to remove it to see if the shield also has a decorated design."
          And a few sentences later, Forrest describes the doll's hat when he writes, "It surely must have been an aberration."

So why does this matter?

You could easily remove the shield's cover, but because the cover is tightly stretched, it is not feasible to remove it without destroying it. That is very different than not being able to remove it at all.

So, maybe the blaze isn't feasible to remove because doing so would damage the chest or the special spot---and the eventual finder would not consider doing that.

Either way, I always find it interesting when Forrest repeats terms and phrases throughout his written and spoken words.
          But like he's said before, "it surely must have been an aberration."

~Allen K.
          Last edited by AllenK; 07-02-2019, 01:35 AM.

Comment

I have to chime in with my opinion, the blaze is in the poem it starts at "HINT" and is the word OF, its starts the path and ends at a cross formed by the stanza just after Just take the chest and go in peace.. it involves laying the poem over the location on a map.... this is an opinion of mine. yes you could remove it but it's not really feasible to do so. tarry scant is a riddle involving bison peak, Bison peak in Colorado 12000+ ft in the Tarryall Mountains Bison Peak in Wyoming at 8000+ ft being the scanter of the two making it the tarry scant, tarry being the clue tying the two locations together, in affect changing the sentence to "but bison peak with marvel gaze" meaning to look in the direction of Bison peak or from my location and search area, North, like I said an opinion of mine.

opinion..
            Last edited by 1keyword; 07-02-2019, 02:17 AM.

Comment

The Blaze can never be located if you are BOTG. And this is a basic search error that most searchers make.

the Blaze is the summit of Aspen Peak, New Mexico

if you you view a topographic map of the Aspen Basin area, and you look at Aspen Peak, you will see a longitudinal line leading from Aspen Peak to the trail 163.

for more information see www.bingfa9.com - - where I have a one page color topographic map posted and I marked the solutions to the most important clues in the poem.

Also, if you go to a gypsys kiss YouTube broadcast of June 14, 2019, I called in and Toby took my call at the 43 minute mark and I explained what I discovered when I was BOTG in early June 2019. I identified myself as the guy who came in 2nd place in the Thrill of The Chase. Toby strongly encouraged me to publish my solve to the fenn poem and that is what I did.

you all should feel free to criticize my solution but I know that it is 100% correct and on the mark.

the guy that found the treasure chest arrived at the hiding spot a few days before me. He is a Caucasian, heavy set guy, and he is in his mid forties.

Comment

Go get it then Bing, what are you waiting for?

Comment

I have absolutely no problem with folks having confidence.
                  It's the BS that really just irritates the @%$# outta me.

Comment

Originally posted by BingFa9 View Post
                    the guy that found the treasure chest arrived at the hiding spot a few days before me. He is a Caucasian, heavy set guy, and he is in his mid forties.
                    WRONG.
                    And, ya might wanna check this out . . .

If you claim the treasure is no longer in its location, you have in your possession the TC, or the hunt is a hoax, you must provide proof at the time of posting. This is an update from a previous rule that you needed to provide proof within 24 hours. This change comes from the recent update that Forrest Fenn has indicated to THOR administrators that once he is notified by the finder, he will communicate the update to THOR to notify the search community of the hunt being over and the chest has been successfully retrieved. Since this is the case, it is even more important that we tighten up this rule. At time of posting. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE View Post
                      I have absolutely no problem with folks having confidence.
                      It's the BS that really just irritates the @%$# outta me.
                      ROLL TIDE, all im saying is that the poem does do this.. look at the red lines and read the text, what are the odd's? an X on the line of trove forming a cross right after the stanza containing the line just take the chest and go in peace?
                      WOW that's been missed. by the way it kind of plays into his poker poem follow the sequence OF OF FO FO FO for a full house you can even throw in the FO in effort as a wild card. the resulting arch forming Fenn's Rainbow?Click image for larger version  Name:	mapforweb-3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	614.0 KB ID:	106937
                      Last edited by 1keyword; 07-02-2019, 02:59 PM.

Comment

WRONG.
                        If you claim the treasure is no longer in its location, you have in your possession the TC, or the hunt is a hoax, you must provide proof at the time of posting. This is an update from a previous rule that you needed to provide proof within 24 hours. This change comes from the recent update that Forrest Fenn has indicated to THOR administrators that once he is notified by the finder, he will communicate the update to THOR to notify the search community of the hunt being over and the chest has been successfully retrieved. Since this is the case, it is even more important that we tighten up this rule. At time of posting. Period.

And the finder better tell Forrest or else they would wish they stayed home and played canasta !

They can move it or re-hide it. But they had better tell Forrest when they take possession of it.
                        Last edited by TreasureCodex; 07-02-2019, 03:13 PM.

Comment

so opinion and theory here, what if it was located close to a well known location and found by a park employee, whom then resigned/retired from there position as head of said location? I'm not saying it was found I'm saying what if? time line 2017/2018.

Comment

Originally posted by 1keyword View Post
                            ROLL TIDE, all im saying is that the poem does do this..
                            Bub, I wasn't even talking about you. I was calling BS on the drive-by who rolled through here claiming the treasure has already been found because it wasn't there when he got there.

SOSDD
                            same ol' $#!+ diff'rent day . . .

Comment

Originally posted by 1keyword View Post
                              so opinion and theory here, what if it was located close to a well known location and found by a park employee, whom then resigned/retired from there position as head of said location? I'm not saying it was found I'm saying what if? time line 2017/2018.
                              And they did not follow abandoned property laws ?
                              Very probable jail time for such a valuable piece of property.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/abandoned_property

" If an employee finds an item in the course of his employment, it belongs to the employer. "
                              Last edited by TreasureCodex; 07-02-2019, 03:37 PM.

Comment

WRONG.

Absolutely RT. People that post in absolutes need to understand the potential impact or influence on people that are putting real hope or real dollars into the Chase.

Comment

Working...
                                X