Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
    Goggle Biproduct.
    what did fenn say about what does it matter about the word(or how it's spelled for that matter) as long as the reader knows what your saying.... and he does this on purpose to make a point.. imo

Comment

The blaze IS in the middle . becky and pre-determined aren't direct hints. But they are hints towards anomalies that you might not see in the poem or what f has said. Many have seen the blaze. But it's not known as the blaze. Forrest gave it that name. It's geographical but wasn't always there.
      Nobody has seen the blaze

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith14u View Post
        I was looking to be in a hurry..like I said lost my cap, should have nailed it down but I aim to on the way to the motel but almost ran over a blind bunny in the middle of the log pile . (Ate) some butterflies out of my garden, while looking four three up the ladder out of the hole. While turning the laser around s few times there is alot more I could say...but tbh the whole place reminds me of lumber yard across the tracks west of the yellow brick road.
        Imo
        "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

Used to think no...now think maybe
          "It is fun to arrange words in such a way that you have to smile at the end of a sentence." - Forrest Fenn

Comment

The blaze is a geographic location. People have seen the blaze. The area has a name. Otherwise it would not be a clue. But you can't see the blaze from Google earth. I know he probably spelled bi-product intentionally wrong. I like to bi-products that are made with alcohol. Tightens my fooooocus.

Comment

It's my opinion that If they have seen the blaze they would have the treasure...
              It's also my opinion... That once this one is over? I have an Idea for big stakes treasure hunts that keep going and going, Lottery style... think of the possibilities. Chase hunts INC. in fact wouldnt it be great if X amount of state lottery proceeds went to a treasure hunt, State sponsored so to speak.
              Last edited by onekeyword; 04-14-2019, 04:55 PM.

Comment

The blaze, when revealed, will be one of the biggest aha moments of your life, and you will go insane. It is like a curse. Kidding. Sort of.
                Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
                  The blaze, when revealed, will be one of the biggest aha moments of your life, and you will go insane. It is like a curse. Kidding. Sort of.
                  The blaze is more like a "WTH" moment.

Comment

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

Yup, and then years later, in a rocker in a retirement home, mumbling "none of it was fake, he laid it out right there 40 years ago bee-bedda-bee-bedda-bee"
                    Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

Comment

Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

True...

Comment

Last edited by onekeyword; 04-14-2019, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Everything i say is my opinion. So i never put IMO. The blaze was there long before the treasure. So I'm pretty sure many people have seen it. But it's not identified or named " The Blaze" . Forrest seen it as a blaze and identified as such in his poem. A Blaze has so many meanings it would be easy for a searcher to see it but not rationalize it as a blaze. It is a object. One that wouldn't be feasible to move. It gives the purpose of the poem. His story he is telling us.
                          Or maybe not... This journey can be fun even when your wrong.

Comment

Everything i say is my opinion. So i never put IMO. The blaze was there long before the treasure. So I'm pretty sure many people have seen it. But it's not identified or named " The Blaze" . Forrest seen it as a blaze and identified as such in his poem. A Blaze has so many meanings it would be easy for a searcher to see it but not rationalize it as a blaze. It is a object. One that wouldn't be feasible to move. It gives the purpose of the poem. His story he is telling us.
                            Or maybe not... This journey can be fun even when your wrong.
                            IMO, the blaze wasn’t there before he hid the treasure. I think he hid the treasure then left the blaze to mark the spot. But I believe it’s a rock. I don’t believe it’s a big slash on a stone bluff or any of that, it’d be too much of a coincidence being that he knew the spot from the jump, he was going to MAKE it work! So he made his blaze to mark his secret spot!

Comment

Originally posted by Imeverybodynow View Post

IMO, the blaze wasn’t there before he hid the treasure. I think he hid the treasure then left the blaze to mark the spot. But I believe it’s a rock. I don’t believe it’s a big slash on a stone bluff or any of that, it’d be too much of a coincidence being that he knew the spot from the jump, he was going to MAKE it work! So he made his blaze to mark his secret spot!
                              Are you suggesting Forrest left a rock for the blaze, or put a blaze on an existing rock? Hopefully you mean the latter, since we have this:

Forrestfenn on 9/26/2014: "I had an enjoyably visit with Tom and his brother at the Downtown Subscription Coffee Shop in Santa Fe. They seemed like nice guys and avid treasure hunters. But there is confusion somewhere. While it’s not impossible to remove the blaze it isn’t feasible to try, and I am certain it’s still there."

If your blaze is easily removable, then I think that's in conflict with this quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post

Are you suggesting Forrest left a rock for the blaze, or put a blaze on an existing rock? Hopefully you mean the latter, since we have this:

Forrestfenn on 9/26/2014: "I had an enjoyably visit with Tom and his brother at the Downtown Subscription Coffee Shop in Santa Fe. They seemed like nice guys and avid treasure hunters. But there is confusion somewhere. While it’s not impossible to remove the blaze it isn’t feasible to try, and I am certain it’s still there."

If your blaze is easily removable, then I think that's in conflict with this quote.
                                No conflict at all my friend. The blaze is put on a rock, it’s not impossible to remove it (it’s some sort of black paint), he could be taking about taking the rock, but it’s not feasible because the chest is in front of the location directly down. You don’t have to remove the blaze to find the chest.

Comment

Working...
                                X