Can the blaze be pre-determined...?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can the blaze be pre-determined...?

I think this can help us find the last clue.

Q - Can the blaze be pre-determined by the poem or can it only be determined at the search area?- becky

A - "Becky, you are a rascal to ask that question and I have been sitting here for about fifteen minutes trying to decide what to say. Well, it has been thirty minutes now and I think I’ll pass on the question. Sorry.f"

Yes.
    https://youtu.be/vL996Ja4ul8

Comment

No, it cannot be confirmed until BOTG. There are two clues as to what it is but you’ll only be guessing until you see it.

Comment

I'm staying away from that one
        Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

Comment

Hmm... Let's think about that answer.. He sits for 15 minutes then writes the 1st sentence. Then waits 15 minutes to write the second sentence only to say he is going to pass on the question. So he did have an answer to the question besides Sorry? He could have answered many ways... Like "Sorry better not answer that question" and left it alone. Instead he spent 30 minutes total to say he would 'pass'...

Comment

Just another email that makes me think Forrest writes them himself. Or edits them. Pre-determined shouldn't be hyphenated ? Which Forrest seems to like to do. becky didn't capitalize her own name? Usually never last names. Except for a few odd ones. Makes me believe there is more to the questions then his usual coy or humorous responses.

Comment

By-product vs. Biproduct. Two totally different meanings. But Forrest used Bi-product ??

Comment

In my opinion:

The stanza four "whole" describes the "blaze" and its "condition".

The sixth stanza has the last clue that, besides confirming the stanza 4, says exactly how to enter the "wood".

But as a comment above says:
                "No, it can not be confirmed until BOTG. There are two clues about what it is, but you'll only guess until you see."

Unless.... you have a detailed photo of the place.

Only IMO of course!

Comment

Goggle Biproduct.

Comment

While I'm at the over thinking. What if title to the gold. Is not title = ownership. But the name of the poem. Which he forgot about doing. Or his final great masterpiece "DRAWING" he always wanted to do. The map. If it happened to be a title to the poem. The second word is Brown.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
                      While I'm at the over thinking. What if title to the gold. Is not title = ownership. But the name of the poem. Which he forgot about doing. Or his final great masterpiece "DRAWING" he always wanted to do. The map. If it happened to be a title to the poem. The second word is Brown.
                      The title is "The indulgece" - IMO only.

Comment

He definitely carefully crafts those answers and often packs them with hidden meaning. This one no exception.

Comment

Sounds like Forrest's intent was to provide an explanation, but that it would reveal too much.
                          Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

Comment

Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
                            Just another email that makes me think Forrest writes them himself. Or edits them. Pre-determined shouldn't be hyphenated ? Which Forrest seems to like to do. becky didn't capitalize her own name? Usually never last names. Except for a few odd ones. Makes me believe there is more to the questions then his usual coy or humorous responses.
                            If you are of the opinion that Forrest writes some of these questions, or manipulated the word "pre-determined" and gave Becky's name a lowercase "B", you might surmise that Forrest is hinting that someone other than Becky has (previously) determined the blaze. Also, his first words to paper came 15 minutes, or halfway, into the 30 minutes he spent contemplating a reply; that would be in the middle, which is significant.

Or, maybe not.

Peace,
                            O.

Comment

Originally posted by ORION View Post

If you are of the opinion that Forrest writes some of these questions, or manipulated the word "pre-determined" and gave Becky's name a lowercase "B", you might surmise that Forrest is hinting that someone other than Becky has (previously) determined the blaze. Also, his first words to paper came 15 minutes, or halfway, into the 30 minutes he spent contemplating a reply; that would be in the middle, which is significant.

Or, maybe not.

Peace,
                              O.
                              Are you yankin' our chains or do you really think he meant someone else previously determined the blaze?
                              Chase Theme Song: Precious Declaration
                              Rule #1a: Never trust anyone that says trust me, except for yourself; even then proceed with caution.
                              Rule #1b: Never trust anyone else.

Comment

Working...
                              X