Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where warm waters halt: virtually, cryptologically or a place you can take a dip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where warm waters halt: virtually, cryptologically or a place you can take a dip

It would have to be one of the three. I haven't thought it was a physical location in years... till now. It aligns with other things and presents itself in my solve as the first actual place on a map that isn't in the macro view anymore, and I am intrigued, because it flows in both the obviousness of the poem, as well as the much less obvious underbelly of things. My WWWH comes to me years later than my blaze, which was an implausibility, out of order, judging by what Forrest said. If I am doing this right, reverse-engineering and finally heading toward the last clues, I must say, the clues now seem to get easier while at the same time less certain. Hey, it could all be in my mind, too.
    Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

I’m going for a dip- but with a heck of a lot more than a toe.
    https://youtu.be/vL996Ja4ul8

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
      It would have to be one of the three. I haven't thought it was a physical location in years... till now. It aligns with other things and presents itself in my solve as the first actual place on a map that isn't in the macro view anymore, and I am intrigued, because it flows in both the obviousness of the poem, as well as the much less obvious underbelly of things. My WWWH comes to me years later than my blaze, which was an implausibility, out of order, judging by what Forrest said. If I am doing this right, reverse-engineering and finally heading toward the last clues, I must say, the clues now seem to get easier while at the same time less certain. Hey, it could all be in my mind, too.
      Metaphorically I think.

Comment

Metaphorically could certainly be logical. This is one of those posts (there is one other I did as well) where I'm not sure why it hasn't started some brainstorming. Topic is talked-out, I guess.
        Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

Comment

I think you could take a dip there if you wanted to; once anyway; it might end cryptalogically.
          IMO of course!
          Last edited by NoStaticAtALL_IN_hi-deaf; 04-13-2019, 08:32 PM.
          Chase Theme Song: Precious Declaration
          Rule #1a: Never trust anyone that says trust me, except for yourself; even then proceed with caution.
          Rule #1b: Never trust anyone else.

Comment

Metaphorically. There is no swimming in this hole...unless you are an ant.

Comment

That very well could be! So you are looking at a geyser or something. I am not seeing how WWH is a metaphor. Maybe that is part of my problem.
              How 'bout crytoZOOlogically? Those new Fenn hunters/Sasquatch encounter videos must be a sign of boredom. I think the Chase needs to end soon. For the protection of Sasquatch
              Last edited by 5-leaf Blaze; 04-13-2019, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maus View Post
                Metaphorically. There is no swimming in this hole...unless you are an ant.
                I dunno whether ants can swim; I saw a snake "swimming" in my WWWH place.

Comment

It's a combination. One by itself would be too easy. Two or three together limits the possibilities from thousands to tens to one(s). Go with confidence?

Now I've probably said too much.

Comment

2/3 - you need confirmation Bias to proceed

Comment

"Where" do you have "warm waters" that "halt"? Hint FF say: "warm = comfortable". More: "stop" is not the only definition of "halt". And "comfortable" is not the only definition of "warm".
                      That phrase is a charade.
                      Type:
                      Q - How deep is a hole?
                      A - As deep as it was made.

Comment

Maybe this will help.
                        Begin at where? warm waters, halt

Comment

a trip down memory lane?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post

I dunno whether ants can swim; I saw a snake "swimming" in my WWWH place.
                            Ants can swin. In fact they do pretty good during floods. They load up the eggs and the Queen and link their bodies to make a barge to float to safety. Click image for larger version

Name:	Ant Boat.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	91762

Comment

As Forrest began the day to hide the chest it is possible that it started out with soaking in a nice full tub of warm bath water ( wwwh ) at his home or a favorite cabin that he spent the night in. And it was from there he started his travels for the day.

Comment

Working...
                              X