Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sure you guys are enjoying Yellowstone, but... there is a fish hatchery on the rio grande at Arroyo Hondo. They release browns just below Manby hot spring. There is an old iron bridge just upriver. You will need a looooong rope to stay in the shallows on the east side of the river. My name is Kenton in Colorado Springs, I don’t want any of that cursed gold, but... you can get me a Harley trike. Thanx and you’re welcome!

Comment

Hi, we had a great time meeting all of you last month.
      There was a young man from West YS who we talked with in a hotel lobby where we were signing books & the blankets were, well mostly Clue Master Brad talked with him.... he is the man who mentioned he knew the place where the story of Cody the Bison & the car in the creek was .... Brad enjoyed talking with him and wanted to talk more but he forgot his name with all the meet & greets! Does anyone know who this could be? or are you he? Is it okay that Brad contacts you via FB or text to talk hunt stuff? I think he wants to know more about what you did find out there

Comment

Originally posted by jminnesota View Post
        Hi, we had a great time meeting all of you last month.
        There was a young man from West YS who we talked with in a hotel lobby where we were signing books & the blankets were, well mostly Clue Master Brad talked with him.... he is the man who mentioned he knew the place where the story of Cody the Bison & the car in the creek was .... Brad enjoyed talking with him and wanted to talk more but he forgot his name with all the meet & greets! Does anyone know who this could be? or are you he? Is it okay that Brad contacts you via FB or text to talk hunt stuff? I think he wants to know more about what you did find out there
        Message me.
        “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

yeah bid deal. yest wellostoned at mcdonalds are ovverated and overrun by Chinese tourist busses. https://youtu.be/mVeTx1L2zto

Comment

Working...
          X