X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Function in the Junction - June 22, 2019

Details for the Function in the Junction:
    Friday June 21st and Saturday June 22

Function in the Junction - west Yellowstone meet up: Come join us for a searcher meet up! Meet up with old friends or meet new ones!

Friday: 6/21
    Dinner at Bullwinkles - 115 N Canyon Street
    We will take waves of searchers as they arrive for dinner (pay your own way)- 4:30-5:00-5:30-6:00 - arrive when it works for you!
    Earlier is better (6:00 will have a wait)
    Drinks after at the Bar after

Saturday 6/22
    Dinner at The Branch - 315 Yellowstone Ave
    We will take waves of searchers as they arrive (pay your own way) - 5:00-5:30-6:00-6:30 - arrive when it works for you
    Earlier is better (by 6:30 will have a wait)
    Drinks after at the Bar after

Contact
    Kristie - kpro3@aol.com
    Mike - cowlazars@gmail.com
    We are on FB too! Message us!
    Hope to see you there!

Possible Places to Stay: Book now!!!!! These are available but spots are becoming limited and selling out fast.
    Holiday Inn, $293
    KOA - $108
    Travelodge - $199

We would like to get a rough number attending, for a few things we are planning as well as for reserving spots at the venues for meet ups. Email kpro3@aol.com with number attending. If you do not RSVP, you may not be included in some of the fun!!!

Cynthia will be in attendance and bring the TTOTC book that Forrest has donated to Fennboree! She is asking everyone to sign it (with your handle on the page you know there is a super secret hint!)

We are working on some other fun things, but shhhhhhhh……. Not ready to roll that out yet

(This was edited and cleaned up).
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

And I challenge every lurker or newbie to be there. I promise this is about the entire community and having such a great time
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

ditto

Comment

Ideas welcome for events, trivia ideas, prizes, you name it, we like ideas. But this is my new project!!!!!

Comment

kpro I have a hair appointment that day - but let me see what I can do.
          In my opinion.

Comment

Cluey and I are IN!

Comment

hotels are booked around there during that week. Did you find a place yet?

Comment

Originally posted by jminnesota View Post
                hotels are booked around there during that week. Did you find a place yet?
                I just booked today and there was availability at several places I checked. I will get a list together

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
                  cowlazars said yes!!!!
                  Mark your calendars - Function in the junction is June 22 in West Yellowstone, poker tournament, fishing excursion (maybe?), and meet up. Probably something informal the night before n Friday.
                  cynthia is in too!!!!William said he would be there. CopperDan Joellewicki - just to name a few. Covert One - you in!?!?!?!?
                  Lots more details soon. So exciting.

Mike’s first FF BOTG.
                  Cynthia always has something up her sleeve.
                  Copper Dan better bring some art.
                  Joel better bring boring charts about the chase.

And I want to top both Jamie’s event and WSOF with surprises and fun at every turn!!!!

And, to be VERY clear, EVERYONE is invited. EVERYONE and WE WILL HAVE A BLAST!!!!
                  No can do. I have a filed trip planned barring inclement weather.

Comment

I’m excited for this function so I can put a face to names. Get area pretty much all year round. Use to be my stomping grounds but since then I’ve changed location like everyone that’s searched the area.
                    I booked this trip when it was first announced cause at the time fennboree was canceled.
                    Ideal to see the legendary Cynthia, Cow, Kpro and Covert will be exciting. ill have to show some old BOTG for Mike to get broken in nothing like a grizzly to speed up the heart

Comment

Originally posted by Will197532 View Post
                      I’m excited for this function so I can put a face to names. Get area pretty much all year round. Use to be my stomping grounds but since then I’ve changed location like everyone that’s searched the area.
                      I booked this trip when it was first announced cause at the time fennboree was canceled.
                      Ideal to see the legendary Cynthia, Cow, Kpro and Covert will be exciting. ill have to show some old BOTG for Mike to get broken in nothing like a grizzly to speed up the heart
                      Yes, Mike will be “broken in”...... hehe.

There are more searchers coming, they will need to announce when and if they decide.

I already have one huge update / surprise, but will wait for an upcoming show! I will blab it, I know, even though I am trying to keep it under wraps

I will say, meeting the famous Will in his green leotard will be a highlight, no doubt!

Comment

There are more searchers coming, they will need to announce when and if they decide.

I already have one huge update / surprise, but will wait for an upcoming show! I will blab it, I know, even though I am trying to keep it under wraps

I will say, meeting the famous Will in his green leotard will be a highlight, no doubt!
                        Is the big surprise is a special guest sporting a row bracelet?

Comment

If it is Forrest will be there don't keep that quiet. The more time to prepare for getting reservations the better as West Yellowstone gets crowded in the summer. Of course, this is just a hope that the surprise is the chase master himself.
                          https://youtu.be/ca9ub9rpNK4

Comment

Originally posted by Homer View Post

If it is Forrest will be there don't keep that quiet. The more time to prepare for getting reservations the better as West Yellowstone gets crowded in the summer. Of course, this is just a hope that the surprise is the chase master himself.
                            I do not think there is any chance Forest will be there. At all.

Comment

I do not think there is any chance Forest will be there. At all.
                              But the place will be surrounded by Forest, don't play silly word games.

Comment

Working...
                              X