Charlie Brown

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rose Livingstone View Post

That was a fortunate rabbit hole. I found this gem (they seem to be in abundant supply lately):

https://youtube.com/watch?v=R5d3aQYvPfM&list=PLIQl_0UWrt6dbRoNMvfvN-e7mTGmfSb_n&index=35&t=0s
    You are not joking about the abundant supply of rabbit holes, must be near for someone. Thanks for this Rose.
    The Hero with an F in Good - has redeeming qualities that make part of him want to be a hero out of a desire to do good or the right thing. This character almost invariably has a checkered or mysterious past, or a bad reputation.

Shiver my timbers, shiver my sails, DEAD! MEN! TELL! NO! TALES!

Comment

A Stupa - is a temple - to stoop - look quickly down.
      The Hero with an F in Good - has redeeming qualities that make part of him want to be a hero out of a desire to do good or the right thing. This character almost invariably has a checkered or mysterious past, or a bad reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by BiggishShoes View Post

The N word

Sambho and Nagas - who knew.

Why in the world is there a tendancy to use names of gods as derogatory terms - ISIS for example.
        Here is one for you !
        Strong's Greek Dictionary

G2424

Ἰησοῦς

Iēsous

ee-ay-sooce'

Of Hebrew origin [H3091]; Jesus (that is, Jehoshua), the name of our Lord and two (three) other Israelites: - Jesus.

Total KJV occurrences: 975

Muslims Believe Jesus will come back to Judge the world.
        Now you know why the violent group in Middle East is named ISIS.

Comment

What color is a Daffodil?
          I would say they grow in every color of a rainbow...
          How deep is a hole?
          Measure from the bottom to the top. If it's over 200ft. I wouldn't suggest walking down it. Thats to far to walk. Maybe crawl. At least you won't stumble.
          Hmmmm. That was easy

Comment

charlie brown. haha. took that one long enough to jump up and slap me in the face.

Comment

Charlie Brown, Charlie Brown
              He's a clown, that Charlie Brown
              He's gonna get caught
              Just you wait and see
              (Why's everybody always pickin' on me)

Comment

Originally posted by Sunburnt1 View Post
                Charlie Brown, Charlie Brown
                He's a clown, that Charlie Brown
                He's gonna get caught
                Just you wait and see
                (Why's everybody always pickin' on me)
                In the film Jack, the title character (played by Robin Williams) and his friends, including his teacher (played by Bill Cosby), sing this song in their tree house. The weight in the tree house is so great with the kids and the two adult-sized people that the tree house starts to creak. While they are singing the song, a butterfly lands on the tree house and the house collapses. Once they are on the ground, Jack uses the tag line of the song and says, "Why is everybody always fallin' on me?"
                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charli...Coasters_song)

Comment

Working...
                X