JUST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JUST

Has there been any discussion on this word its placement in the poem? For me it's the most important hint..imo
    https://youtu.be/mtLbE3IUY2U " If you know where the treasure is ...You should go get it."

This is actually a good point and rarely if ever discussed. IMHO it means ONLY. ONLY take the chest! "Obviously".

Good post.

Comment

Originally posted by Must Listengood View Post
      This is actually a good point and rarely if ever discussed. IMHO it means ONLY. ONLY take the chest! "Obviously".

Good post.
      I concur
      https://youtu.be/mtLbE3IUY2U " If you know where the treasure is ...You should go get it."

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	student%208.jpg
Views:	373
Size:	169.5 KB
ID:	91202

Comment

Go fast...

Comment

Just - Justice

I got banned from reddit for suggesting wwwh was just ice, wasting people's time.

Fortunately for me, THOR is a little more forgiving and patient of my eccentricities, so far

The first clue in the poem is 'Begin it where warm waters halt'. That's the first clue. If you can't figure that clue out, you don't have anything. f
            Last edited by BiggishShoes; 04-12-2019, 07:10 AM.
            The Hero with an F in Good - has redeeming qualities that make part of him want to be a hero out of a desire to do good or the right thing. This character almost invariably has a checkered or mysterious past, or a bad reputation.

Shiver my timbers, shiver my sails, DEAD! MEN! TELL! NO! TALES!

Comment

I didn't have it as an important word - I will go back and look

Comment

Good point. He has a middle child's sense of what is just and fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith14u View Post
                  Has there been any discussion on this word its placement in the poem? For me it's the most important hint..imo
                  Just was used to denote take is better to be "get" which has a slightly different notion.

Comment

Good one. I'd be afraid to say if I knew. Maybe the point to leave one layer for another.
                    Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

Comment

Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
                      Good one. I'd be afraid to say if I knew. Maybe the point to leave one layer for another.
                      Chances of anyone just guessing the correct general location is slim to nun. And even less to guess the final clues. But I won't do all that for anyone. It's "just" difficult enough.

Comment

Like my PA always used to say "A delay in justice is injustice". If that helps.
                        Last edited by NoStaticAtALL_IN_hi-deaf; 04-13-2019, 09:41 PM.
                        Chase Theme Song: Precious Declaration
                        Rule #1a: Never trust anyone that says trust me, except for yourself; even then proceed with caution.
                        Rule #1b: Never trust anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by NoStaticAtALL_IN_hi-deaf View Post
                          My PA used to say "A delay in justice is injustice". If that helps.
                          I beg your pardon?

Love your avatar btw
                          "I once sent a dozen of my friends a telegram saying 'flee at once - all is discovered.' They all left town immediately." ~ Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by antigroove View Post

I beg your pardon?

Love your avatar btw
                            I'm not the Guv'ner; have you been convicted?
                            Chase Theme Song: Precious Declaration
                            Rule #1a: Never trust anyone that says trust me, except for yourself; even then proceed with caution.
                            Rule #1b: Never trust anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith14u View Post
                              Lets compare the rest of each line.

"Just heavy loads and water high"
                              "Just take the chest and go in peace"

Just
                              just

heavy loads
                              take the chest
                              ...the heavy chest

water high
                              go in peace
                              ...holy water?

Just a ramblin' thought. I don't see anything else like this, at least this simple, in the rest of the poem.
                              AKA: Buckeye Bob

Comment

Working...
                              X