Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by M.c.B. View Post

I already asked once, but as I was unanswered I will ask again:

What state "do you imagine" to be correct and based on what?

For as you yourself always say, "Everything must be based on facts." And the treasure has not yet been found to confirm this.

So I use the term "you imagine."

If you can not present "facts", you just have an opinion.

Do not get me wrong. I'm just saying what many here in THOR feel.

Just explain.
    Me? I like Utah for my own reasons, but in the last few weeks moved back into the "correct" playing area. But you might be asking Zapster, since this "everything based on facts" thing doesnt sound like my bag heheh.
    Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

Comment

• Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

Much more difficult in practice than thought. They are experts of being argumentative and get more decent people banned instead of themselves seen for what they really are. Seen it many many times on CC. You have also as I have seen you for years on CC witnessing such behavior. Good luck trying to fight the good fight as it is never well received.
      I posted something for you in Random Thoughts.
      " It will be discovered by someone who has read the clues successfully." ff

Comment

• O silêncio muitas vezes é revelador.

Comment

• Originally posted by duncan View Post

Like more options than options for the blaze? I don’t think so.
          If you have found the right wwwh and follow the clues to where you are looking for the blaze the area you are looking in is narrowed way down limiting the options of the blaze. Imo

Comment

• Originally posted by Metalman View Post

If you have found the right wwwh and follow the clues to where you are looking for the blaze the area you are looking in is narrowed way down limiting the options of the blaze. Imo
            You’re still assuming that one is suppose to have “found” the blaze after the other clues. Other than that you didn’t share with us in your previous post that you meant only after you found the right wwwh. You only talked about how many options. It’s an useless comparison to make not to mention what I said still rings true. The blaze would still have more options still to go when already knowing the true wwwh in your description.

Last edited by duncan; 04-17-2019, 05:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X