Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's talk about why 2 clues can get you to within 200 feet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Let's talk about why 2 clues can get you to within 200 feet

    If Fenn's hinting that the people within 500/200 feet were there because of being 1 or 2 clues in... WHY IS THAT?
    man, if this gets figured out, I tell you... it starts a boom somewhere.
    Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

  • #2
    Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
    If Fenn's hinting that the people within 500/200 feet were there because of being 1 or 2 clues in... WHY IS THAT?
    man, if this gets figured out, I tell you... it starts a boom somewhere.
    Forrest ne3ver hinted or inferred that 1 to 2 clues could get a person to within 500/200 feet. He did say the person/persons within 200 feet may have solved up to 5 clues but that he really did not know if that was so.

    Comment


    • #3
      I think that most of the clues have been solved at one time or the other.. but where is the chest? if that is true.
      https://youtu.be/mtLbE3IUY2U " If you know where the treasure is ...You should go get it."

      Comment


      • #4
        i have thought about this several times. i know forrest has said, he know because searchers have told him where they where
        and that searchers have solved the first two clue and walked right past the other seven but if he knows they went past it,
        then he also knows where these searchers ended up at. they could have passed it at any time during their journey.
        i don't necessarily think it had to be anywhere around the first two clues. this is just my thoughts on this 200' thing.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Wraith14u View Post
          I think that most of the clues have been solved at one time or the other.. but where is the chest? if that is true.
          The chest is right where Forrest put it waiting to be retrieved. It could have been found already, but I don't believe that even a little bit.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by TreasureCodex View Post

            Forrest ne3ver hinted or inferred that 1 to 2 clues could get a person to within 500/200 feet. He did say the person/persons within 200 feet may have solved up to 5 clues but that he really did not know if that was so.
            Are there signs that people are getting closer to solving your puzzle? How many clues have people solved now?
            Searchers have come within about 200 feet. Some may have solved the first four clues, but I am not certain.

            https://dalneitzel.com/2015/11/02/forrest-gets-mail-9/

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by IllinoisGhost View Post
              i have thought about this several times. i know forrest has said, he know because searchers have told him where they where
              and that searchers have solved the first two clue and walked right past the other seven but if he knows they went past it,
              then he also knows where these searchers ended up at. they could have passed it at any time during their journey.
              i don't necessarily think it had to be anywhere around the first two clues. this is just my thoughts on this 200' thing.
              Heck, I even made a video years ago solving the first 2 clues and going past the rest of them. Yes, it was on purpose.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by IllinoisGhost View Post
                i have thought about this several times. i know forrest has said, he know because searchers have told him where they where
                and that searchers have solved the first two clue and walked right past the other seven but if he knows they went past it,
                then he also knows where these searchers ended up at. they could have passed it at any time during their journey.
                i don't necessarily think it had to be anywhere around the first two clues. this is just my thoughts on this 200' thing.
                If they had the first two and went right past it, then it would be within 500 feet of a "human trail."
                I see it more as if the first two and a hunch getting you right in that prime circle, a circle of just miles where you see Brown(s) and all the other features around you on the map.
                Did F mention 5 clues? I never saw that.
                Also, I am at 50/50 that the chest has been removed by a finder. It's just that I can hinge a good deal of faith on a 50/50 chance of it being there if and when I solve.
                Last edited by 5-leaf Blaze; 04-06-2019, 07:36 PM.
                Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

                Comment


                • #9
                  I think Brown is the second clue.
                  Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Wraith14u

                    You don't believe the clues have been solved? Or at least most ?
                    I think I may know why the last one or two clues are so difficult. There's plenty of a good chance someone did it years ago.
                    Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post

                      I think I may know why the last one or two clues are so difficult. There's plenty of a good chance someone did it years ago.
                      Brave and in the wood is the last clue? Do you think?
                      https://youtu.be/mtLbE3IUY2U " If you know where the treasure is ...You should go get it."

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I don't know if or which one it would be.
                        Questing song: Iron Maiden's "Quest for Fire" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppwIZ0EnXg

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by 5-leaf Blaze View Post
                          I think Brown is the second clue.
                          You think wrong.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Clue #1 - WWWH
                            Clue #2 - Canyon down

                            They walked by it in the canyon......
                            Happiness is the best revenge.......... yes, I am talking to you.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Kpro's on it. :-)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X