Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for everything!

kpro ,

Thank you for the invitation to come be a member on your forum; it's been a great time for me for the most part and you've been a great host; but it's time for me to leave the Chase. Good Luck to you and Cowlazars in The Thrill of the Chase and whatever else you decide to do next. Please Ban me; I will not be back.

Thanks,
    FM

Originally posted by FennMaster View Post
    kpro ,
    Thank you for the invitation to come be a member on your forum; it's been a great time for me for the most part and you've been a great host; but it's time for me to leave the Chase. Good Luck to you and Cowlazars in The Thrill of the Chase and whatever else you decide to do next. Please Ban me; I will not be back.

Thanks,
    FM
    Dang, man. Another one bites the dust. Be good, bro.

Adios.
    "I once sent a dozen of my friends a telegram saying 'flee at once - all is discovered.' They all left town immediately." ~ Mark Twain

Comment

That sucks, but moved you over to banned, come back anytime.
      “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

Comment

Is anyone and everyone welcome to return anytime if their account was moved to 'Banned' because they asked it to be? How does one go about having a 'Banned' account restored? Asking for ALL of my FRiends.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqJdzYY_Fas

Comment

kpro ,

Thanks,
            FM
            *with the same "handle" (username), that is.

Comment

oh thanks for clearing that up for uz. in any case, could you restore the account for "fallingrock"? please ma'am?

Comment

kpro ,

Thanks,
                FM
                Good to see you go. You exemplify all that is bad in the chase.

Comment

Originally posted by Maus View Post
                  Good to see you go. You exemplify all that is bad in the chase.
                  And you think those kinds of comments are edifying?
                  "I once sent a dozen of my friends a telegram saying 'flee at once - all is discovered.' They all left town immediately." ~ Mark Twain

Comment

mite Git Used to it

Comment

Originally posted by antigroove View Post

And you think those kinds of comments are edifying?
                      Nope, just the facts. Call a spade a spade. Call it a heart if you like. I am still going to call it a spade.

Comment

I honestly figured he would be back today. Oh well, i guess we will have to actually make some long overdue progress in a shorter amount of time than anyone will ever be able to imagine possible considering the circumstances surrounding the consequence and the towering intellect and unsurmountable greed involved with such an innocent seeming enough hidden on top of the greatest discovery of any lifetime. Forrest Fenn will be next to enter the Kingdoms of Gods that not many mortal souls are capable of understanding in order to see why you must know where. Nothing is what it seems. Be kind and watch your back. Godspeed

Comment

Originally posted by Maus View Post

Nope, just the facts. Call a spade a spade. Call it a heart if you like. I am still going to call it a spade.
                          Well I think that somethings can leave drawings on our chest for ever. Go in peace
                          Last edited by Wraith14u; 04-07-2019, 06:13 PM.
                          "If you think it could not have been put there, your probably right. f " https://youtu.be/St6jyEFe5WM

Comment

I think I'll go in pieces of April nstead.

Go ahead and BAN my account kpro

please don't let me come back

Comment

Working...
                            X