No announcement yet.

Parking Lots ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NAU has. a Forestry school, but i dont think thats the main reason(s) Forrest mentioned it.

Comment

Noticed this recently

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20191215-224951_Chrome.jpg Views:	0 Size:	545.8 KB ID:	132348

What would be a "good" number?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20191215-000155_Chrome.jpg Views:	0 Size:	593.9 KB ID:	132347

See X (si-x) hue in the red (hu-n-d-red)
      Maybe.. hue knows.

Sunday Morning seems forthcoming these days too-

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20191215-224341_Instagram.jpg Views:	0 Size:	691.5 KB ID:	132346
      Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20191215-224659_Instagram.jpg Views:	0 Size:	589.7 KB ID:	132349

Ah well, time will tell.
      Back in the woods for me.
      What will be, we shall see.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20191215-230745_Google.jpg Views:	0 Size:	358.4 KB ID:	132345

I prefer green hilltops to grey parking lots..
      t
      Last edited by Castellaw1685; 12-15-2019, 11:31 PM.
      Miles up in the air he flew, He just murmured, Toodle-oo!
      Righty-O!

Comment

Originally posted by Lolami
        9-6-9-6-9-6-9-6-9

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly."

{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":138950}
        So why is it that I must go?
        I don't have to......
        The Earth is patient.

Comment

Darned if I can find a parking lot in the poem.
          The parking lot idea should be dragged into a parking lot, vandalized, spray-painted, and abandoned.
          Perpetuating this meme is a desperate cry for help in deciphering the poem. Don't invent new clues where none exist.

Comment

Originally posted by larsonist View Post
            Darned if I can find a parking lot in the poem.
            The parking lot idea should be dragged into a parking lot, vandalized, spray-painted, and abandoned.
            Perpetuating this meme is a desperate cry for help in deciphering the poem. Don't invent new clues where none exist.
            Those that dont have a solid solve wouldn't understand anyhow. It is Forrest and Doug that put out the parking lot clue. I had to show the correct lot because people are stuck in a random universe with no guidance.

1700 N York St Parking(Rock Garden) 3853 E 17th Ave, Denver, CO 80206 https://g.co/kgs/spqeCz

Comment

In the poem "From there"
              F-ro-m t-here
              Front row empty here
              Sounds like my kinda lot.
              Miles up in the air he flew, He just murmured, Toodle-oo!
              Righty-O!

Comment

Originally posted by Castellaw1685 View Post
                In the poem "From there"
                F-ro-m t-here
                Front row empty here
                Sounds like my kinda lot.
                teddy sure does look alot like andy right there

Comment

Why this one? It was said it‘s the PL of the museum... not the one for Rock Garden!?
                  „It‘s almost impossible to carry the torch of truth through a crowd without singeing somebody‘s beard.“
                  G. C. Lichtenberg

Comment

What are they building on the museum roof?

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboyrocker View Post
                      Why this one? It was said it‘s the PL of the museum... not the one for Rock Garden!?
                      I believe the word was "at" museum not of or for.

Comment

Originally posted by Quest View Post

I believe the word was "at" museum not of or for.
                        "The final clue, he said, would be where they found his car: in the parking lot of the Denver Museum of Nature and Science."

https://mysteriouswritings.com/dougl...-upon-a-while/

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post

"The final clue, he said, would be where they found his car: in the parking lot of the Denver Museum of Nature and Science."

https://mysteriouswritings.com/dougl...-upon-a-while/
                          Alrighty then, no wonder it is more difficult for people to understand. You do know the museum is located on City Park property and there is multiple parking lots ?
                          Last edited by Quest; 02-03-2020, 02:15 PM.

Comment

The parking lot clue has no relevance. It was intended for use only if Forrest's cancer returned thus prompting his final plan of suicide, hidden with his chest of gold.

He had worked out all the logistics but one: how he could pull this off by himself, without help. He did not feel he could entrust anyone else to assist him. “Two people can keep a secret,” he said, “only if one of them is dead.”
                            Doug Preston

The clue has no relevance because the cancer didn't return and he didn't die. Please let the stupid parking lot clues die as well.

Comment

Originally posted by willynilly
                              I don’t recall exactly but didn’t Forrest mention
                              something about that parking lot clue recently on
                              kpros new video... something about it not being relevant
                              maybe? I dunno... but I don’t think the parking lot clue
                              is something we should really focus on, it’s a little overdone and boring ...
                              Your right the we crowd would be better off trying to get thru clues 1-9 first. You know the forums are sinking in the mud. Gotta chat about something more than blah,blah,blahs random nothing random nothing,blahs blah,blah.

Comment

Originally posted by larsonist View Post
                                The parking lot clue has no relevance. It was intended for use only if Forrest's cancer returned thus prompting his final plan of suicide, hidden with his chest of gold.

Doug Preston

The clue has no relevance because the cancer didn't return and he didn't die. Please let the stupid parking lot clues die as well.
                                What are you worried about ?

Comment

Working...
                                X