Parking Lots ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking Lots ?

So Douglas Preston has said Forrest would park his car at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science in one case and then also said previously the Northern Arizona University parking lot. I know this has been discussed, but there seems to be something here that we have not put out finger on as a community. Do the parking lots matter? The University / Museum? Or is this just a pointer to Douglas?
    “Positivity triumphs over negativity” - famous quote by the famous Cowlazars 2018

I call parking lots "landing strips" when I'm driving. I don't know if that will help. Maybe it will.

Comment

Originally posted by ROLL TIDE
      In most matters of this chase, none of us trust that the next person knows what they are talking about.
      In my opinion, a finger has indeed been put on it.
      Twice, there has been the mention of the parking lot.
      It matters.
      And, it has nothing to do with anything other than the "parking lot" itself.
      The university doesn't matter, nor does the museum.
      It could be a parking lot anywhere on the planet.
      The hint would be the same.
      Did Fenn ever mention the parking lot? There is a lot of second or lower hand information out there, and Fenn has advised us all to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
        So Douglas Preston has said Forrest would park his car at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science in one case and then also said previously the Northern Arizona University parking lot. I know this has been discussed, but there seems to be something here that we have not put out finger on as a community. Do the parking lots matter? The University / Museum? Or is this just a pointer to Douglas?
        The best you could hope for is a hint in anything Forrest says. I'm positive he will never give out another clue. I know, we are talking about clue 10. But hat was only for Denver Museum.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	clinic_prev.jpg
Views:	1494
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	88912

https://nauathletics.com/story.aspx?...12&path=mbball

Comment

Originally posted by Imeverybodynow

No it wasn’t, it was about NAU too! Does you’re solve account for both? Mine does! ☺️
          If you have link to your claim would you please show ?

Comment

No it wasn’t, it was about NAU too! Does you’re solve account for both? Mine does! ☺️
            My solve accounts for everything I believe to be important and then some extra for kicks

Comment

Back in 2012, from reporter Tony Doukopil: “So when Forrest puts his body next to the treasure and dies he’s afraid that people will find his car and the location of the car would be Northern Arizona University. So there could be some significance to Northern Arizona University.”

I think it's a nothing-burger, just like the Denver Museum.

Comment

Originally posted by Zapster View Post
                Back in 2012, from reporter Tony Doukopil: “So when Forrest puts his body next to the treasure and dies he’s afraid that people will find his car and the location of the car would be Northern Arizona University. So there could be some significance to Northern Arizona University.”

Who was being interviewed? Do you have a link?

Comment

I also think that "Parking Lot" is the clue... He also mentions the Walmart "Parking Lot" So does this mean its near a "Parking Lot"? I know Doug Preston is Forrests friend but why would he tell him to say two different places as the "Final Clue" where he plotted to have his bones rest forever?

Comment

I'm reading into this line, and I can't find anyplace where Fenn ever said it. Doukopil says Fenn said it, but hearsay is pretty flimsy evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by waveseeker
                      I think we need a more concrete example.

Regards,

ws
                      Very funny.
                      "I once sent a dozen of my friends a telegram saying 'flee at once - all is discovered.' They all left town immediately." ~ Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Maus View Post

Who was being interviewed? Do you have a link?
                        I recommend going to Dal's for a more unvarnished assessment: https://dalneitzel.com/2012/09/01/the-newsweek-story/

Comment

I recommend going to Dal's for a more unvarnished assessment: https://dalneitzel.com/2012/09/01/the-newsweek-story/
                          Looks to me like this reporter is interviewing himself. I also read on Dan's that he isn't being taken too seriously. In any event, what I read is that he had a lot to say. So does everybody . I'm not getting anything out of his reporting. I'll stick to the poem and to Fenn's words and leave the gossip to others to consider.

Comment

I’m not going to go dig it up, but I know Forrest said it because when the Denver museum comment was made by Preston in the foreword, there was an uproar about it.
                            Looks to me like Preston said it and not Fenn. Lots of gossip and not much more. I'll stick to the poem. At least the poem has substance.

Comment

When I read the reporter's story from The Daily Beast he said he profiled Fenn. He didn't use the word interview.

Comment

Working...
                              X