This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is the explosion!

It took a lot of confidence but I finally found IT (edited by admin: IT is NOT the TC)!! Lots of people pushed me against my will. Thanks Forrest for teaching me the ropes. Have safe and peaceful Sunday.

l
    Last edited by Crimsonfox; 03-24-2019, 11:10 AM.

Here comes the ban.....

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonfox View Post
      It took a lot of confidence but I finally found IT!! Lots of people pushed me against my will. Thanks Forrest for teaching me the ropes. Have safe and peaceful Sunday.

l
      Proof, clarify the “it” not being the TC, or, per the rules, you will be banned.
      Happiness is the best revenge.......... yes, I am talking to you.

Comment

It?

Comment

It is a hint not “the treasure chest” metaphorically but just as important. Let me know if you are interested. It will help with the rest of the poem and life IMO.

Comment

Ya? kick down dude...
            My post self destruct without notice..

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post

Proof, clarify the “it” not being the TC, or, per the rules, you will be banned.
              Is there proof that "it" is the treasure? Did I miss anything?

Comment

Originally posted by M.c.B. View Post

Is there proof that "it" is the treasure? Did I miss anything?
                He has said it is not the TC, so there you go.
                Happiness is the best revenge.......... yes, I am talking to you.

Comment

Ah! I understood!

Comment

Thanks for checking KPro, had to try it. I’m gonna keep using my imagination and hopefully something will draw my in my head.

Comment

About 40 years ago, shortly after folks started proudly wearing those "I found it" buttons, I asked someone (a person wearing one of those buttons) what "it" was.
                      The proud answer: "Peace through Jesus Christ."

Now, knowing this, don't we all feel blessed?

For the record, I think "it", as first mentioned in the poem, refers to "the thrill of the chase", otherwise known as -- or believed (by me) to be -- excitement about the hunt for the treasure(s) FF has invited us to find.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pilot View Post
                        About 40 years ago, shortly after folks started proudly wearing those "I found it" buttons, I asked someone (a person wearing one of those buttons) what "it" was.
                        The proud answer: "Peace through Jesus Christ."

Now, knowing this, don't we all feel blessed?

For the record, I think "it", as first mentioned in the poem, refers to "the thrill of the chase", otherwise known as -- or believed (by me) to be -- excitement about the hunt for the treasure(s) FF has invited us to find.
                        I got a little cocky in my excitement. It still is fun to try figure out what makes Forrest tick. The Chase has certainly brought lots of excitement to my life even after failing many times.

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonfox View Post
                          It took a lot of confidence but I finally found IT (edited by admin: IT is NOT the TC)!! Lots of people pushed me against my will. Thanks Forrest for teaching me the ropes. Have safe and peaceful Sunday.

l
                          In my opinion, "it" refers to "your quest". It would be quite logical!

Comment

Originally posted by M.c.B. View Post

In my opinion, "it" refers to "your quest". It would be quite logical!
                            So it’s our quest to die? Too logical for this crowd lol

Comment

Working...
                            X