Not Far

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Far

That line, "Not far, but too far to walk," has always seemed to me almost useless. It seems to be ONLY referring to distance and yet to be quite vague with regard to that distance. I wonder if it actually adds more information than it seems. I wonder. If one starts from a spot given by "wwwh" does one need to take a waterway through a "canyon" because to get to "the home of Brown" wading through water (or perhaps taking a boat) is by far the shortest and/or most feasible way. IOWs, is the topography such that it would be much further and roundabout to have to walk to the hoB? Is the topography such that walking to hoB would mean climbing up or down? Like the TC is itself in a deep canyon, accessible easily only by a water route? Would wading be much safer? Does taking a water route put one in a place that one is unlikely to go to for any other reasons and so put the TC in a place no one is going to find by accident? Just thoughts.
    Last edited by Bob823; 03-24-2019, 09:26 AM.

my opinion, not far = not right = left.
    My post self destruct without notice..

Comment

Originally posted by Bob823 View Post
      That line, "Not far, but too far to walk," has always seemed to me almost useless. It seems to be ONLY referring to distance and yet to be quite vague with regard to that distance. I wonder if it actually adds more information than it seems. I wonder. If one starts from a spot given by "wwwh" does one need to take a waterway through a "canyon" because to get to "the home of Brown" wading through water (or perhaps taking a boat) is by far the shortest and/or most feasible way. IOWs, is the topography such that it would be much further and roundabout to have to walk to the hoB? Is the topography such that walking to hoB would mean climbing up or down? Like the TC is itself in a deep canyon, accessible easily only by a water route? Would wading be much safer? Does taking a water route put one in a place that one is unlikely to go to for any other reasons and so put the TC in a place no one is going to find by accident? Just thoughts.
      "Not far, but too far to walk,"

Time. Something that has been seen or done some time ago, but can not be seen or done presently.

Comment

Working...
      X