No announcement yet.

Explosion?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is being discussed elsewhere so thought yall had some thoughts on it. I believe each year is the “year of the ......”. Last year I think definitely was the year of the Gut feeling, ax man, Jamie drawing, big hole..... just to name my personal highlights.

If you were to guess, what is this next year going to be remembered for (meaning, what explosion will happen)...... A few coming from various places:

1. The major press and increase of searchers - i.e. TV show, etc.
    2. Forrest passes away
    3. Forrest calls off the hunt
    4. It is found (It = TC)
    5. Another state is removed by Forrest
    6. FOIA
    7. Forrest selling of many items in his personal collection

Happiness is the best revenge.......... yes, I am talking to you.

Comment

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
      --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

I vote for ...4...
        My post self destruct without notice..

Comment

4, 5 & 7 ... in that order.

Comment

It is found and there is a TV show about it being found.

I personally hate the idea of someone using a FOIA to get info from Forrest to help find a treasure. Kind of a nasty approach in my opinion. Very disrespectful of Fenn.

Comment

8. The ravens speak

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
                It is being discussed elsewhere so thought yall had some thoughts on it. I believe each year is the “year of the ......”. Last year I think definitely was the year of the Gut feeling, ax man, Jamie drawing, big hole..... just to name my personal highlights.

If you were to guess, what is this next year going to be remembered for (meaning, what explosion will happen)...... A few coming from various places:

2. Forrest passes away
                4. It is found (It = TC)
                6. FOIA
                4. It is found (It = TC)

My opinion is: It was found in 2018 but could not be revealed.

Comment

I hope it’s not number 2! I would like it to be 4. Seven just bugs me, I don’t know why he feels the need to hawk his stuff. That toothbrush holder is one of a kind. Five won’t happen, that’ll just jeapardize the folks that are close.

I think it’ll be the year that goes Atomic.

Comment

2. Forrest passes away
                    4. It is found (It = TC)
                    6. FOIA
                    OK, Kpro you've teased enough. What is YOUR guess? I'd guess #1 for what its worth. None of the other options would actually cause an "explosion" unless explosion means ending or reducing interest in the chase.

Comment

Originally posted by Must Listengood View Post

OK, Kpro you've teased enough. What is YOUR guess? I'd guess #1 for what its worth. None of the other options would actually cause an "explosion" unless explosion means ending or reducing interest in the chase.
                      I didn’t mean this list to be exhaustive. I was hoping to know from everyone what they think.

1. Very likely, but has been rumored for years.
                      2. Hope not ,he seems well.
                      3. Nope, IMO.
                      4. That would be cool. Can’t comment yet, as I just can’t tell.
                      5. I don’t think he will, not likely, but possible.
                      6. I think this would cause a stir in the community and have people talking, depending on what was shared.
                      7. I think this will be big and I am split on how the community will receive it.

Comment

4. That would be cool. Can’t comment yet, as I just can’t tell.
                        When will you be able to comment? And why would finding the TC cause an explosion? You mean blowing up and ending the chase?

Comment

Originally posted by Must Listengood View Post

When will you be able to comment? And why would finding the TC cause an explosion? You mean blowing up and ending the chase?
                          If I get word like everybody else that it is found. I see many who say they are close, I feel that someone is, with no knowledge or inside information. I feel this way every year, and every year it is not found. I have no inside info except a searcher or two who has shared their solve and I beleive in it. It only takes one. I am not being cryptic, I am truely just not sure. If I were to guess, it will NOT be found this year, but I hope I am wrong.

Comment

It will be found before August. To many people waiting for the snow to melt. And they are wise to do so. Once you know why he hid it. The where becomes much more relevant.

Comment

Once you know where & why. All his hints and words make sence. And you wonder how someone doesn't already have it. It doesn't take as much imagination as thought. Once you know what you are seeing. It is clear.

Comment

If I get word like everybody else that it is found. I see many who say they are close, I feel that someone is, with no knowledge or inside information. I feel this way every year, and every year it is not found. I have no inside info except a searcher or two who has shared their solve and I beleive in it. It only takes one. I am not being cryptic, I am truely just not sure. If I were to guess, it will NOT be found this year, but I hope I am wrong.
                                Thanks for the clarification.

Comment

Working...
                                X