Explosion?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Explosion?

What could be the explosion that Dal talks about perhaps happening...... go! I feel it is obvious but nobody has said.
    Happiness is the best revenge.......... yes, I am talking to you.

Originally posted by kpro View Post
    What could be the explosion that Dal talks about perhaps happening...... go! I feel it is obvious but nobody has said.
    Do tell!

Comment

I figured it was best to wait 30 days, 28 to gooooo!

Comment

Originally posted by Imeverybodynow View Post
        I figured it was best to wait 30 days, 28 to gooooo!
        Good luck!! There is still a lot of snow in the correct location (until Mid June or later probably with the deep snow this winter) so bring your snowmobile and snow shoes! It is under 10200 feet after all!
        Last edited by anonymoussearcher; 03-23-2019, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymoussearcher View Post

Good luck!! There is still a lot of snow in the correct location (until Mid June or later probably with the deep snow this winter) so bring your snowmobile and snow shoes! It is under 10200 feet after all!
          " You don't have anything" I would think even more caution is need now.. because (Its mad, mad, mad, mad, world!)
          Last edited by Wraith14u; 03-23-2019, 11:57 PM.
          https://youtu.be/mtLbE3IUY2U " If you know where the treasure is ...You should go get it."

Comment

Dal talk's about where? and when? links?
            My post self destruct without notice..

Comment

Ive heard something about Forrest being back in this and an Email from Dal or a post? don't know what the truth is, any links?

Comment

Originally posted by onekeyword View Post
                Ive heard something about Forrest being back in this and an Email from Dal or a post? don't know what the truth is, any links?
                Where did you hear that?

Comment

from a post i have on redit.... see below with link.. asked them to provide a link and never got one. here's a link to that post, scroll down twoardsthe bottom...

https://www.reddit.com/r/FindingFenn...rl_from_india/

actual comment
                  4rest4fend
                  1 point ·
                  1 day ago

Uh oh. Reading the email from Dal's site is very interesting. I can't find the clue in there but it looks like F has rejoined us. But why? I think we
                  botg'ers better get our plans in order. Anyone else get that vibe?

Comment

Maybe an announcement from F that someone has almost solved the riddle?

Comment

hmm... but hasnt Gone BOTG to retrieve it?

Comment

Originally posted by kpro View Post
                        Well are you going to tell us your interpretation of this comment or are you going to leave us hanging?
                        All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
                        --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

Originally posted by onekeyword View Post
                          hmm... but hasnt Gone BOTG to retrieve it?
                          Possibly. There is probably still plenty of snow on the ground.

Comment

ohhhhhhh... I want to knooooow tell us (best whiny voice i can muster)......
                            Last edited by onekeyword; 03-24-2019, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Dear lord really, do you all not really know?
                              Dals comment - it is here. From his site. Let’s start there. Comments on what he is referring to?

Forrest used that 350K number more than once…and wasn’t it quite awhile ago when he used that number?
                              If the blogs are any indication…or perhaps I should say if THIS blog is any indication…then I would say that interest peaked last year or the year before. If true, this is good news for those who want less competition while searching but perhaps not such good news for those selling chase related T-shirts and magic 8-balls.
                              I would also say that a decline in searchers is inevitable over time given that Forrest is decreasing his involvement in media interviews which stimulate publicity and therefore awareness…
                              In the long game…folks need a real or imagined carrot at the end of the stick to keep the game moving forward…
                              The carrot seems to be harder to imagine after nearly nine years…at least for the masses…
                              There will always be an elite group who clearly see the carrot and move forward…but for most, the trek becomes tiresome after nine years of no success by hundreds of thousands of searchers…
                              As in war…grunts get weary after years and years in the same trench…no movement…no momentum…no encouragement..
                              There are always a few, new, starry eyed recruits who believe they can get the job done…and the elders encourage them…but without a carrot the new also lose their way and become unable to move forward…
                              So, what happens next?
                              An explosion I suspect…something new and different that will capture the attention of searchers and reinvigorate their imaginations…
                              It has to happen…
                              I am listening!

Happiness is the best revenge.......... yes, I am talking to you.

Comment

Working...
                              X