Who Belives

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Belives

That where warm waters halt, is not a destination or a spot on a map.....?
    My post self destruct without notice..

As it's the first clue it's very unlikely to be a destination.
    The Hero with an F in Good - has redeeming qualities that make part of him want to be a hero out of a desire to do good or the right thing. This character almost invariably has a checkered or mysterious past, or a bad reputation.

Shiver my timbers, shiver my sails, DEAD! MEN! TELL! NO! TALES!

Comment

I dont think its a final destination..but is it a starting point? something else? any thoughts outside of the box on this or outside of the normal status qoue thoughts regarding WWWH?
      Last edited by onekeyword; 03-23-2019, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Sorry i was being flippant, i knew what you meant, but the importance of words in this is paramount to success.

Do you have any thoughts to kick it off?
        The Hero with an F in Good - has redeeming qualities that make part of him want to be a hero out of a desire to do good or the right thing. This character almost invariably has a checkered or mysterious past, or a bad reputation.

Shiver my timbers, shiver my sails, DEAD! MEN! TELL! NO! TALES!

Comment

Originally posted by onekeyword View Post
          What I've noticed is that a lot of people think WWWH has something to do with the hot springs in Yellowstone. Many relate WWWH with Madison Junction.
          Still others are looking for inactive hot springs, names that relate to warm waters, altitudes where water condenses, melted snow, rivers formed by water of thaw, clouds, etc ....

Comment

Actually, it is both.
            "We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time." T. S. Eliot

Peace,

Orion

Comment

It is somewhere that you can tip your toe into...... or that is what I have heard
              Happiness is the best revenge.......... yes, I am talking to you.

Comment

Reminds me of the interview where someone asked Fenn if it was a physical location or a meta physical location and Fenn responds with an incredulous look.

It's a spot on a map / physical location, not something in the fourth dimension

Comment

Originally posted by anonymoussearcher View Post
                  Reminds me of the interview where someone asked Fenn if it was a physical location or a meta physical location and Fenn responds with an incredulous look.

It's a spot on a map / physical location, not something in the fourth dimension
                  Ha ha ha... 4th dimension.
                  there's a clue in waters Vs water? plural.

Comment

has anyone thought that maybe its a path not a place....

Comment

How can you ever hope to solve the poem when you can’t spell the title thread correctly? Who “believes” Yes I believe wwwh is a destination and spot on a map.
                      All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
                      --Arthur Schopenhauer--

Comment

WWWH is not found on conventional maps. There are maps that show it, but most people have never seen this kind of map.

Comment

ya imnot very bright Anna, kind of you to point it out? ur a real charmer, I think it's a path....

Comment

Originally posted by Anna Graham View Post
                            How can you ever hope to solve the poem when you can’t spell the title thread correctly? Who “believes” Yes I believe wwwh is a destination and spot on a map.
                            What if it was intentional?
                            "I once sent a dozen of my friends a telegram saying 'flee at once - all is discovered.' They all left town immediately." ~ Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by M.c.B. View Post

What I've noticed is that a lot of people think WWWH has something to do with the hot springs in Yellowstone. Many relate WWWH with Madison Junction.
                              Still others are looking for inactive hot springs, names that relate to warm waters, altitudes where water condenses, melted snow, rivers formed by water of thaw, clouds, etc ....
                              I don't think that WWWH has to do with water at all. It deals with waters.

Comment

Working...
                              X