Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Belives

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who Belives

    That where warm waters halt, is not a destination or a spot on a map.....?
    My post self destruct without notice..

  • #2
    As it's the first clue it's very unlikely to be a destination.
    The Hero with an F in Good - has redeeming qualities that make part of him want to be a hero out of a desire to do good or the right thing. This character almost invariably has a checkered or mysterious past, or a bad reputation.

    Shiver my timbers, shiver my sails, DEAD! MEN! TELL! NO! TALES!

    Comment


    • #3
      I dont think its a final destination..but is it a starting point? something else? any thoughts outside of the box on this or outside of the normal status qoue thoughts regarding WWWH?
      Last edited by onekeyword; 03-23-2019, 08:26 PM.
      My post self destruct without notice..

      Comment


      • #4
        Sorry i was being flippant, i knew what you meant, but the importance of words in this is paramount to success.

        Do you have any thoughts to kick it off?
        The Hero with an F in Good - has redeeming qualities that make part of him want to be a hero out of a desire to do good or the right thing. This character almost invariably has a checkered or mysterious past, or a bad reputation.

        Shiver my timbers, shiver my sails, DEAD! MEN! TELL! NO! TALES!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by onekeyword View Post
          That where warm waters halt, is not a destination or a spot on a map.....?
          What I've noticed is that a lot of people think WWWH has something to do with the hot springs in Yellowstone. Many relate WWWH with Madison Junction.
          Still others are looking for inactive hot springs, names that relate to warm waters, altitudes where water condenses, melted snow, rivers formed by water of thaw, clouds, etc ....

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by onekeyword View Post
            That where warm waters halt, is not a destination or a spot on a map.....?
            Actually, it is both.
            "We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time." T. S. Eliot


            Peace,

            Orion

            Comment


            • #7
              It is somewhere that you can tip your toe into...... or that is what I have heard
              Happiness is the best revenge.......... yes, I am talking to you.

              Comment


              • #8
                Reminds me of the interview where someone asked Fenn if it was a physical location or a meta physical location and Fenn responds with an incredulous look.

                It's a spot on a map / physical location, not something in the fourth dimension

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by anonymoussearcher View Post
                  Reminds me of the interview where someone asked Fenn if it was a physical location or a meta physical location and Fenn responds with an incredulous look.

                  It's a spot on a map / physical location, not something in the fourth dimension
                  Ha ha ha... 4th dimension.
                  there's a clue in waters Vs water? plural.
                  My post self destruct without notice..

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    has anyone thought that maybe its a path not a place....
                    My post self destruct without notice..

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by onekeyword View Post
                      That where warm waters halt, is not a destination or a spot on a map.....?
                      How can you ever hope to solve the poem when you can’t spell the title thread correctly? Who “believes” Yes I believe wwwh is a destination and spot on a map.
                      All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
                      --Arthur Schopenhauer--

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by onekeyword View Post
                        That where warm waters halt, is not a destination or a spot on a map.....?
                        WWWH is not found on conventional maps. There are maps that show it, but most people have never seen this kind of map.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          ya imnot very bright Anna, kind of you to point it out? ur a real charmer, I think it's a path....
                          My post self destruct without notice..

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Anna Graham View Post
                            How can you ever hope to solve the poem when you can’t spell the title thread correctly? Who “believes” Yes I believe wwwh is a destination and spot on a map.
                            What if it was intentional?
                            "I once sent a dozen of my friends a telegram saying 'flee at once - all is discovered.' They all left town immediately." ~ Mark Twain

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by M.c.B. View Post

                              What I've noticed is that a lot of people think WWWH has something to do with the hot springs in Yellowstone. Many relate WWWH with Madison Junction.
                              Still others are looking for inactive hot springs, names that relate to warm waters, altitudes where water condenses, melted snow, rivers formed by water of thaw, clouds, etc ....
                              I don't think that WWWH has to do with water at all. It deals with waters.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X